Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cpicked heat sensitive because that would be cool but it shold be like jell shell that is heat sensitive ^_^ :p :D :lol: B) <_< :) :wub: :unsure: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :mellow: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
those are such great ideas!!

Bandai should hold a contest, and it'll be like design ur own tamagotchi shell!

Heat sensitive will be so WICKED!!!! ;)

glow in the dark becuase i always lost my tama and i could turn of the light and i could find it :furawatchi: :blink:

lols!

Maybe they should make glow in the dark buttons!! ;]

Please vote!!

This CAN make a big influence on tamagotchi productions! :angry:

I just wanted to tell you, I wrote to bandai about the heat sensitive, and the admin! ;]

heat sensitive. Sometimes after a while, you get bored of the same color. Now if we had this it would change! But it does seem hard to make...

heat sensitive. Sometimes after a while, you get bored of the same color. Now if we had this it would change! But it does seem hard to make...
Well they did make those cheap little mood rings rite....

:furawatchi:

:) :huh: :angry: :angry: B) :angry: :( :D :eek: HEAT SENSITVIE ALL THE WAY IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF LIKE YOUR ADULT WENT AND YOU FELT SAD YOUR BABY WOULD SMILE AND COME AND KISS THE SCREEN I WOULD LOVE IT IF BANDAI MADE THIS.............................................. :p ;) :angry: ( B) :blink:

heat sencitive is an ACE idea it would be like a huge mood ring

it should change to a certain colour depending on your characters mood!

I want Jelly! Like silicone. If u let it fall nothing would happen.U no those Ibook's G3's??? That would be a cool kinda skin for them!!!! ^_^
that's a good idea :)

It'd also be cool if you could change the "skin" of your tama > you buy one and then have the possibility to buy other skins, different colors/designs etc : like they do with mobile phones : know what i mean ?

that would be awesome ;)

that's a good idea :wacko:
It'd also be cool if you could change the "skin" of your tama > you buy one and then have the possibility to buy other skins, different colors/designs etc : like they do with mobile phones : know what i mean ?

that would be awesome :angry:
Yep! I know what you mean :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back