Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take any of the designs...but I have to say animal print because I love animals! I like how everybody is getting along and sharing ideas! :(

Your Loving Friend,

spypeeps3

animal print here cause even though heat sensitive sounds kewl sometimes those types of mood rings things can freeze and stay one color :rolleyes:

Wow, they all seem so cool! I picked heat sensitive. jelly would be cool but things would stick to it and it'd get dirty

Agreed.

I give props for all yu tamatalk memebers...

SUCH CREATIVE IDEASSS

Props for you! :ph34r:

Hopefully Bandai will make a heat sensitive.... it's on pretty high demand! hehe

Plus it's a GREAT idea!

I think it'd be cool if they came out with a "cowboy"-ish Tamagotchi - the shell would have little pictures of cacti, tumbleweeds and little vultures. :ichigotchi:

Another good one might be a more Asian-themed Tamagotchi shell. It'd have little pictures of sushi, pagodas, and chopsticks. :ph34r:

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Sushi!!

I like sushi tee hee!

It will resemble Japanese pride!! From where tamagotchi was created!!

*But i'm not japanese - -;;*

I can picture it now... a black background with sashimi and sushi on the wooden thing and chopsticks!

*YUM* I can eat it up rite now!

**Notice**

Please look at my other poll called ">>HEAT SENSiTiVE<<"

Please vote! ^^

A "Mood Tamagotchi" would be cool, but what about the cost of materials?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe 5 bucks more?

But it's definetly worth it!

Very cool!

See my other topic of the other features that COULD be added!

I CHOOSE SEE THRU BECAUSE IF THERES A PROBLOM YOU CAN SEE WHATS THE

PROBLOM AND BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :( :( :) :huh:

I agree with Jeremy!! It would be cool that it was both glow in the dark and heat sensitive!!

:lol: i really want 1!! if you have one post back please!!

[SIZE=14pt]A heat senseitive with glow in the dark buttons would be a great idea!!! :huh: [/SIZE]

Hmm..My three pics would have to be Heat Sensitive, because that's just neat; Jelly-Like, because that is also really neat; and animal print, just because I really really really need the Australian zebra print Tamagotchi. A lot.

Changeable face plates would be neat for an upcoming version..like cell phones, you know. I'd like that..hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back