Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pick the heat acctavetd one. I think it would be really cool. And you could get any colour!

i would want an animal print just because my very first tama from way back when was leopard print and everything got mixed up in a move and i lost her ;) that's why i would want animal print... and because i can't find a gen 1 leopard print anywhere

I chose other...glow-in-the-dark, soft shell, and heat sensitive are cool too but I really would like one that's balck and rainbow. That would rock my world. I'd pay more than usual to buy one off ebay if I had to. I like rainbow...

It Would Be Awesome If You Could Buy A Tam Then Buy Skins For It So You Could Change Its Skin Everytime xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Bandai should make atamagotchis that has the original designs. Although it would have to be maybe the second wave of the v3, or maybe v4s (if they ever make them)

:furawatchi: heat sensitive!!! :eek: a mood tamagotchi!! GWEN STEFANI IS AWESOME!!! :lol:

sorry... im listening to the CD...

"...This kind of love is getting expensive, we know how to live baby, were luxurious like egyptian cotton... Workin so hard every night and day and now we get the payback, trying so hard saving up the papers, now we get to lay back, Workin so hard every night and day and now we get the payback, trying so hard saving up the papers, now we get to lay back, to lay back to lay back..."

-Gwen Stefani :furawatchi:

:rolleyes: im obsessed...

Heat sensitive and glow in the dark because i lose mine alot and if it changes colors you won't have to get bored with the same color!

Pm me or email me to no more about v3s sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

i voted heat sensitive but if i could designe my own tama i would make it:jello and haet sensitive at the same time,that the buttons were glow in the dark,that it was multicolored if i was really happy,and if i was petting an animal it would turn into that animal's print for examplle,a dog it turned into dog print!i hope you like my idea! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Heat Sensitive would be the best in my opinion, I mean like a mood ring -- wish there was a Tama that sold like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back