Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked other, becuase I think a water proof Tama would be great! Becuase most of the time I go swimming I swim in short. And I uashly have my tama in my pocket... I forgot it was there a couple times and lost quite a few tamas.

I think a heat-sensitive tamagotchi would be awesome!!! But I wouldn't be able to get it because my mom wants me to stop getting tamagotchis...

i dunno y u pple like the 'heat sensitive' thing, bcoz it serves no purpose... :p glow-in-the dark is better, so if u go to the cinema u can see ur tama. otherwise they should add in a light (as in the REAL light) so u can still check on ur tama when it is dark or wateva.

Heat sensitive is hot because maybe it can sense you're feeling "sad" , so then it might do a animation!

O and they SHOULD have backlights for the tamas!

i voted heat sensitive but i think there could be a problem because its pretty easy to break

maybe they could make a clear covering just on top of it so it will protect it

i said animal print, only because i love tigers

but i think the heat one and glow in the dark one would be really cool ^^

whoa

heat sensitive is so hot..

if bandai makes em it'll make fortunes!

i like the idea of glow in the dark so at night u can see it! or when its dark :huh:

I voted 4 heat sensitive but i think jelly could be kool to but i just pick heat sensitive... hehe :) lol

Its kinda like a mood ring. i chose heat sensative too coz u might look at it and its green then u put it bak in its pocket and its yellow. cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back