Pixel chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r they good

• yeah they r brill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they r good

• they r ok

• they are rubbish

• waste of money

• beep

• what are pixel chix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one i restarted it today because i ignored her how do you get the screensaver of pixel chix? they are awesome and better than tamas!

everyone must remember 3 things...

1.tamas are cool

2.tamas are awesome

3.pixel chix are totally not

4.and tamas are the best

Wait that was 4 things cause tamas rule and pixel chix suck. :mametchi:

i have one i restarted it today because i ignored her how do you get the screensaver of pixel chix? they are awesome and better than tamas!
I haven't seen one...dang..... (did you mean on the computer? ^_^ )

pixel chix have 2 sites:

https://www.everythinggirl.com/pixelchix/home/

and

https://www.pixelchix.com.au

and ,tamagotchilocer3, it's just your opinion and I don't want you getting into a fight if someone comments and says to you something like: "PIXELCHIX DO NOT SUCK!!!!!!! (and probably will come with a combat saying something like: you suck!)" I don't want that to happen :blink:

They are girly, and extremely boring. I don't have one, (and I'm not planning to) but I've seen the commercials and messed with them at the store. In other words,

YIKES. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is pixelchix?

i think pixel=electronic chix=chick=girl

so it means electronic girl

I almost bought one when I saw that they were out of Tamas at WalMart. I read the package and wasn't that impressed. I decided to wait for the Tamas to come back in stock, which they did, and then I bought one..oh joy! :wub: But...I am anxious to try out that new Bratz virtual toy coming out. You can use a USB hookup and actually play with it in an online environment that's like TamaTown. It's about 30 bucks which is actually not bad considering the Tamagotchi is 15 bucks, at least. I think the Tama's are pretty overpriced, really. I think they really should start making them in color and with a bigger screen and stuff. You can do lots of stuff with them now compared to what they used to be like, but they have the capacity technology-wise to make them even more appealing, so why don't they? :lol:

Ok, why would you want a virtual human? I mean, we're all humans, why make virtual ones, they'res plenty of us to go around. I don't want a pet human, that would be.... weird. I hate pixle chicks, it's boring, and it really sucks.

*~Tamagotchi~*

If you think pixle chix are better than tamagotchis, you have GOT TO BE OUTTA YOUR MIND! Pixle Chix, can't grow, they're ugly little birtual humans for life and will stay that way. Pixle Chix suck and everyone knows it, why have a virtual frend when you can go to the mall with a real friend? Virtual friends are OUT, virtual pets are tottaly in! Get a virtual pet, not a virtual FRIEND!

*~Tamaotchi~*

[SIZE=21pt]OH MY GOD!I LOVE PIXEL CHIX!ESPEICALY MINE![/SIZE]

My Pixel Chix:

Pink Beach Loft

Blue Beverly Hills Mansion

Blue Car

(I also tend to get the 2 storyed mall,but I want the one with the Pet Shop and Salon!)

[SIZE=14pt]PIXEL CHIX RULE![/SIZE]

(Don't worry,I still like Tamagotchis!)

If you think pixle chix are better than tamagotchis, you have GOT TO BE OUTTA YOUR MIND! Pixle Chix, can't grow, they're ugly little birtual humans for life and will stay that way. Pixle Chix suck and everyone knows it, why have a virtual frend when you can go to the mall with a real friend? Virtual friends are OUT, virtual pets are tottaly in! Get a virtual pet, not a virtual FRIEND!
*~Tamaotchi~*
::sigh:: oh, the peer pressure.... <_< :furawatchi:

Pixle Chix suck, I nominated them as Worst Virtual Pet in History!

*~Tamagotchi~(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back