Pixel chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r they good

• yeah they r brill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they r good

• they r ok

• they are rubbish

• waste of money

• beep

• what are pixel chix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...ok you hate them all you want....I don't care........I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!!!JUST KIDDING!!!!

YOU GUYS HATE ME,DON'T YOU!!!!!BOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I don't think they suck! I acctully love them! :blink:

You know that can offend someone.One more time I'm gonna report someone.Go ahead and say you hate them but not in an offencive way.

[SIZE=21pt]GET IN MY WAY,I GET IN YOURS!!!!!![/SIZE]
sorry.... mabye i should quit going on tamatalk, every time i post someone gets mad. :gozarutchi:

sorry.... mabye i should quit going on tamatalk, every time i post someone gets mad. :blink:
Maybe people wouldn't get so mad and would like you better if you were nicer and not so insulting. Or if you're joking about something, say so. That way people know. Like saying "2 d girl in a 3 d world, like, who cares?" is rather rude and can hurt someones feelings. there's a difference between people stating their opinion and being insulting and hurtful. No one wants you to leave. Just be more thoughtful, k? :gozarutchi:

My report on the Pixel Chix Mall (Hair Salon and Pet Store)

The Good:

1) It's 3D in the background, like a cute little doll house

2. You can flip the screen to another scene to either work or shop there. (One has a hair salon and pet shop, the other has a clothing boutique and food court)

3)She interacts with other people and pets (only the pet shop one as far as I know for the pets)

4)She can change her hairstyle if you get her hair done and you don't have to pay each time, you just go to her inventory.

5)There is a game to play with each pet you buy

6)If a customer asks a yes or no question, you can select the X (no) button and she will say something rude like, "yeah, right" or "as if" and the customer goes off looking steamed. Kind of entertaining and funny.

7)If you take too many breaks in a row, you get a visit from the boss (I'll let you see for yourself, don't want to take all the fun away.

8)There are several different games to play, but it's hard to figure out what exactly your'e supposed to be doing on a couple of them. (The instruction booklet is uselss)And most of the games are really too easy for any but the youngest children to be challenged by. If you're older than 7 or eight, you might find the games boring.

9)It IS really cute, I must say.

The Bad:

1)The instruction book is completely useless.

2)Figuring out some of the games is puzzling and almost impossible to know what you're supposed to be doing. Very confusing

3)The games are too easy for those who prefer games like the Tamagotchi games.

4)She says "What should we do?" constantly till you want to pull your hair out. You can't mute the game, so other people will get irritated too.

5)As far as I can tell,((I've had the game for three days now)she doesn't seem to need to be cared for.

6)There's no option to feed her!! If she decides to eat when she takes a break that's it.

7)She has four inventory sections: pets, food, clothes, and hair. But if you have the salon/pet store one, you only have access to the pets and hair inventory. I supposed you have to buy the other mall if you want clothes and food. B) :) I found this very disappointing. I want something I need to take care of like my Tama.

All in all, it's a very cute toy, but considering I'd have to buy the house, the car, or at least another mall to make it fun and get all the benefits, I'm really upset. I expect more for my 34 dollars. I think that's WAY too much money to pay if you're expected to get another mall or at least a house to make it fun. They're expecting you to ultimately pay 65 to just over 100 dollars to get all the benefits. 100 dollars for digital pets/people? That's ridiculous! I'm debating on taking my mall back to the store. If I do, I may try the house, since it at least seems to require you to feed it and play with it to be happy. Not to mention it's 6 dollars less than the mall. Or maybe I'll keep the mall and add on the house and see if that's fun.

I'm lucky,I'm getting the pet shop/salon on Friday,but I posted this message 9/28/06,and Friday is 9/29/06,anyways,I'm lucky because my sister is getting the one with the Food court/botqie (or however it's spelled!),so I can ask her to conect them when I want to!Not tryn' to brag,just to let you know!

I'm lucky,I'm getting the pet shop/salon on Friday,but I posted this message 9/28/06,and Friday is 9/29/06,anyways,I'm lucky because my sister is getting the one with the Food court/botqie (or however it's spelled!),so I can ask her to conect them when I want to!Not tryn' to brag,just to let you know!
Kewl! Now you both can get all the benefits of each other's toys! Don't forget to make her take a break more than two or three times in a row when she's working so you can see what the boss says! :huh:

Pixle Chix suck, I nominated them as Worst Virtual Pet in History!
*~Tamagotchi~(
You haven't played with every VP in history. I'd say it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges. They have differen't concepts, so you shouldn't compare them.

\(^o^)

EDIT: Btw, luv your av, Pixelchibi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx! And i think Pixel Chix rule!!!! Pleez dony say bad stuff about it because I think its pretty mean.

Wow... you are lucky. I have the house version, but I seriously want the mall one. It rocks. I want it more than anything. My parents wont let me get one even with my own money just because I have the house one.

\(^o^)

EDIT: Btw, luv your av, Pixelchibi!
Why, thank you! The doughboy is soooo cute. I'd love to have a virtual doughboy! (If they ever made one!) Press a button to push his bellybutton and make him giggle. Press another button to make him cook and eat his own food, too! Play baking games to keep him from burning cookies or something like that. I bet kids would buy that, huh?

Wow... you are lucky. I have the house version, but I seriously want the mall one. It rocks. I want it more than anything. My parents wont let me get one even with my own money just because I have the house one.
Awww. Sorry to hear that. :wub: My parents often didn't let me spend my money how I wanted because they thought I was wasting my money or whatever. Maybe they'll change their minds by Christmas. :wub:

My report on the Pixel Chix Mall (Hair Salon and Pet Store)snipped alot of content here to shorten it...

All in all, it's a very cute toy, but considering I'd have to buy the house, the car, or at least another mall to make it fun and get all the benefits, I'm really upset.  I expect more for my 34 dollars.  I think that's WAY too much money to pay if you're expected to get another mall or at least a house to make it fun.  They're expecting you to ultimately pay 65 to just over 100 dollars to get all the benefits.  100 dollars for digital pets/people?  That's ridiculous!  I'm debating on taking my mall back to the store.  If I do, I may try the house, since it at least seems to require you to feed it and play with it to be happy.  Not to mention it's 6 dollars less than the mall.  Or maybe I'll keep the mall and add on the house and see if that's fun.
Ok, I went out and bought the yellow house yesterday. I have to say that in my opinion, it is a little more fun than the Mall. I hooked it up to my mall and disaster! I lost all the money I had saved up in the Mall working and my inventory!! :lol: :wub: :wub: Oh yeah, I must have less than one hour play time on the mall and the batteries are history! I know I'm taking the mall one back for a refund. I'm not sure if I want to keep the house or not. At the rate this things eats battery juice, my Pixel Chix toy would eat better than me and my cats!

But it is soooo cute how she walks up the stairs at bedtime and a little bathroom light goes on and she gargles and pees and then flushes. Too cute! (But...not worth 30 bucks, sorry)I'm a very picky and demanding consumer, but also very discriminating. Hey, I bought my Tama a couple of months ago and have no intention of taking it back for a refund. It's still running on the same battery, the games are still fun, and I never get tired of taking care of it.

The bottom line is this:

It's adorable, but that's about it. And tooooo expensive. Not a good value for the money in my opinion.

I have £20. mall is £30. ^_^

But i'm saving up! :angry:

Oh, BTW, this is an excellent topic :huh: its gone on 4 so long ppl must reli luv expressin there 'pixel' feelins!!!

hmm.. Pixel Chix are O.k. Ive never really had one, but im in the age where you like some different things. Lol ive only played with the three buttoms! :p

-KG-

hi I have a pixel chick n I think its rubbish it was a lot of money and it doesent do alot of things!!

wat are your thoughts of pixel chix!

by the way

they are a 2d girl in a 3 d world they live in a house
I agree with you, they are a bunch of crap.

I got mine for Christmas last year from my aunt. I loved playing with it, but I had to go back to school a little over a week later and it, like, hated me after one day. It would say no to everything! About 3 days after my 12th birthday, I just got SO annoyed by it, that I had to rip the batteries and wires out of it and throw the worthless plastic and circuit boards away. So, I say, they are just a waste of $30 in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back