Pixel chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r they good

• yeah they r brill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they r good

• they r ok

• they are rubbish

• waste of money

• beep

• what are pixel chix

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: I have the house, actually 2 houses, and I wouldn't reccomend you getting a pixes chix because the different levels take FOREVER to accomplish and the music is so loud that when the phone rings or music plays on the digital toy, my mom yells at me "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" and it gets really annoying when she says "what should we do?" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER until you just want to take the batteries out. Also if you leave her alone for like four hours she moves away. You just get another girl , The same looking one but she "moves in" even though it looks like she just moved out and by that time you are just like 'UGGGGHHHH' and run crying to your mommy for some mint chocolate chip ice cream or some frozen cookie dough. I much rather play with tamas even though all 5 of their batteries are dead... :kuribotchi:

:) I have the house, actually 2 houses, and I wouldn't reccomend you getting a pixes chix because the different levels take FOREVER to accomplish and the music is so loud that when the phone rings or music plays on the digital toy, my mom yells at me "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" and it gets really annoying when she says "what should we do?" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER until you just want to take the batteries out. Also if you leave her alone for like four hours she moves away. You just get another girl , The same looking one but she "moves in" even though it looks like she just moved out and by that time you are just like 'UGGGGHHHH' and run crying to your mommy for some mint chocolate chip ice cream or some frozen cookie dough. I much rather play with tamas even though all 5 of their batteries are dead... :)
:) I have the house, actually 2 houses, and I wouldn't reccomend you getting a pixes chix because the different levels take FOREVER to accomplish and the music is so loud that when the phone rings or music plays on the digital toy, my mom yells at me "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" and it gets really annoying when she says "what should we do?" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER until you just want to take the batteries out. Also if you leave her alone for like four hours she moves away. You just get another girl , The same looking one but she "moves in" even though it looks like she just moved out and by that time you are just like 'UGGGGHHHH' and run crying to your mommy for some mint chocolate chip ice cream or some frozen cookie dough. I much rather play with tamas even though all 5 of their batteries are dead... :)
[SIZE=21pt]MY REPLY TO PATCHIEMAY!!! (MY WRITING IS THE GREEN)[/SIZE]

:) I have the house, actually 2 houses,

LUCKY YOU!

and I wouldn't reccomend you getting a pixes chix

SINCE WHEN WAS 'PIXES' A WORD?

because the different levels take FOREVER to accomplish

WELL, IF U COUNT 5 MINUTES AS FOREVER!

and the music is so loud that when the phone rings or music plays on the digital toy, my mom yells at me "WHAT WAS THAT!!!"

U HAVE ONE CRAZY MUM!

and it gets really annoying when she says "what should we do?" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER until you just want to take the batteries out.

WELL WHAT DO U WANT HER 2 SAY, "PLAY WITH ME NOW!!!" ???? :huh:

Also if you leave her alone for like four hours she moves away.

ACTUALLY, IT'S 4 DAYS :D

You just get another girl ,

WHAT DID U EXPECT? A CHIPMUNK?

The same looking one

LIKE I SAID B4, DID U WANT A CHIPMUNK INSTEAD???

but she "moves in"

WELL, YEAH, DUH!

even though it looks like she just moved out

ITS COS SHE JUST DID! ITS A DIFFERENT ONE! :D

and by that time you are just like 'UGGGGHHHH'

AH, YOU MUST SPEAK TROLL LANGUAGE! :D

and run crying to your mommy

OKAY, *CRAZY!* :mellow: :eek:

for some mint chocolate chip ice cream

RANDOM!

or some frozen cookie dough.

RANDOMER!!!!!

I much rather play with tamas

ALL RIGHT THEN. WHAT R U DOING HERE? :huh:

even though all 5 of their batteries are dead... :)

YOU ARE WEEEIRD!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I have all of them Pixel chix are no way as good as tamagotchi.

I like being mean to her I like it when you leave her for a long time.

in order to get rid of the loud obnoctiouse noise, i put tape over it and it sort of took the sound away. it is so much better. (i know its wierd) :)

I like Pixel Chix!I think they are cool!I'm planning on buying one when they come to where I live.(Please don't ask me where I live!)

[SIZE=21pt]MY REPLY TO PATCHIEMAY!!! (MY WRITING IS THE GREEN)[/SIZE]

:D I have the house, actually 2 houses,

LUCKY YOU!

and I wouldn't reccomend you getting a pixes chix

SINCE WHEN WAS 'PIXES' A WORD?

because the different levels take FOREVER to accomplish

WELL, IF U COUNT 5 MINUTES AS FOREVER!

and the music is so loud that when the phone rings or music plays on the digital toy, my mom yells at me "WHAT WAS THAT!!!"

U HAVE ONE CRAZY MUM!

and it gets really annoying when she says "what should we do?" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER until you just want to take the batteries out.

WELL WHAT DO U WANT HER 2 SAY, "PLAY WITH ME NOW!!!" ???? ;)

Also if you leave her alone for like four hours she moves away.

ACTUALLY, IT'S 4 DAYS ;)

You just get another girl ,

WHAT DID U EXPECT? A CHIPMUNK?

The same looking one

LIKE I SAID B4, DID U WANT A CHIPMUNK INSTEAD???

but she "moves in"

WELL, YEAH, DUH!

even though it looks like she just moved out

ITS COS SHE JUST DID! ITS A DIFFERENT ONE! :(

and by that time you are just like 'UGGGGHHHH'

AH, YOU MUST SPEAK TROLL LANGUAGE! :D

and run crying to your mommy

OKAY, *CRAZY!* :( :eek:

for some mint chocolate chip ice cream

RANDOM!

or some frozen cookie dough.

RANDOMER!!!!!

I much rather play with tamas

ALL RIGHT THEN. WHAT R U DOING HERE? :(

even though all 5 of their batteries are dead... :p

YOU ARE WEEEIRD!!!!!!!!!! :(
Esther! this is why you might have a yellow karma! dont be so rude! people find things diffrent and you cant make her like pixel chix can you? no didnt think soo and it would be better if you just said wow really? I love them! how can nobody like them? that alright but judging on what they say is a bit rude. so are you going to buckle up your acctude and be a bit nicer? ehh? what do ya say?

rocken sisters that was posted MONTHS ago and i have sorted it out with TamaMum (she's nice! :D ) so please stop following me like a sheepdog! EVERYWHERE I go on TT you spy on me! ^_^

these are a total waste of money!!! you can only get all the stuff once, which is the first time you use it, then it leaves if you leave her for a few hours!!!

Honestly!!!

rocken sisters that was posted MONTHS ago and i have sorted it out with TamaMum (she's nice! :huh: ) so please stop following me like a sheepdog! EVERYWHERE I go on TT you spy on me! :huh:
I dont think that is nice! she didnt know did she? and she was just asking you nicely!

And I think Pixel chix are so cool!

rocken sisters that was posted MONTHS ago and i have sorted it out with TamaMum (she's nice! :huh: ) so please stop following me like a sheepdog! EVERYWHERE I go on TT you spy on me! :huh:
dont be so rude to my sis! that isnt nice! as .:Ice:. .:Cold:. said she didnt know! so please dont be so rude to my sis like that.

Regards

//RHC

[SIZE=14pt]LIKE TAMAS AND PIXEL CHIX BOTH TOTTALLY ROCK MY SOX!!!![/SIZE]

WATS WRONG WITH THE PIXLE CHIXS????

:( :wub: :( :p :( :( :(

BYE 4 NOW

nothing at all is wrong with pixel chix. I love them so much for their originality! I wish there was more than just five levels though T_T. But, after you finish playing with one pixel chick you can always connect with another house, car, mall, pet, or whatever!

pls reply, help!

arrrrrrr im confuzzzzled[4 those ppl hu dont no that i am mad that meens confused/confuuuusd]

anywayzys

[u probly think i should go 2 a mad ppls home, umm :D o well

well anyway, 2 the point

on this site[i dont meen this site i meen like some kinda weird site]

they r like selling/advertising the pet things ie.[ill copy and paste the name ]Pixel Chix Pets™ Puppy

and its confusing cos i dont no alot about this stuff and your all tlkn bout the ppl

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH

WELLL ANYWAY

DONT REPORT ME 2 A MENTEL INSTATUSTION [sPELLING!?]OR WOTEVA

i no im mad lurv me 4 it not hate

wots hate?

so meeeeeeeeen!

long message!

newayz bubye x

urmmy

umm

umm...

urm...

THERE!

this iz horrible

y r ppl going seriosly meen and big argument over a toy

i no ppl have there own oppinions

express the good keep the bad and tlk just normally like uve nown them like ur best frend

i sound like a urmm

goody person that nows it all

no im like crap

but hey

u dont no me but ye anyway

think about it

Hi it's Mimitchigirl_322 with a newly improved account. I'm much older now, perhaps more sensible than before, and an also newly improved opinion. I guess Pixel Chix are all right, but I've outgrown them. My hard-earned money does not need to be spent on things that I get tired of in 2 days.Well anyways, I've changed. A lot.

Hi, you said that you cant use the shopping mode in the salon petshop.

We have one, and we are trying to shop clothes. But we dont have enough money in the wallet, only in the bank account. So the arrow just sits above the clothes button and you cant choose the clothes button. It doesnt do nothing, the V button doenst work.

So you cant choose to go to the bank or pay with the ATM, because you have toi shop first, but it doesnt go in the shopping mode at all! We have $999 in bank account so its not a money problem!

I cant believe that the buttons are there but you cant do nothing with them!! Thats real stupid!

HELP everybody, tell us what to do! Did somebody have this problem and knows what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back