Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the happyest person on earth!! Your alive!! Poor young_mimitchi, but, your alive!!!!!!

Okay, my mind's clearer now, so I guess I can say something coherent.

I'm sure someone is going to call me very gullible, or even worse, but I believe Young_Mimitchi died. It makes enough sense to me that Tamakitten was coping wither her death and not thinking clearly, and only realized the extent of her actions later. As for Roxyangel's situation, I can see that happening, though I'm a little doubtful. If I was in that situation, I'd probably drag her away from the computer or something before she took it too far (although by then, it'd probably be too late).

At the same time, though, I'm also upset at being lied to about this. A lot of members mourned and made memorials in their signatures and avatars. All for what? Some people doubted it, and almost everyone else shunned them for that, including me (even though I don't recall actually saying something). So I have to say, I'm sorry to those who knew something was wrong about this and were yelled at instead of listened to. I think Tamakitten and Tamapuppy aren't the only ones who own apoligies. Then again, it was all because we beleived their lies...

...Okay, I can't think straight anymore. There's my words on this matter.

-A-chana

I can beleave them, but no. Im not mad at all!!!!!!!! Im sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im crying that Im sooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A note from the TamaTalk Guides team to the TamaTalk community...

In light of recent events, it has been our unfortunate duty to deal with those responsible for the recent upset. We feel it unfair to punish one more than another, therefore, we have decided on punishments, which we feel are very fair considering the circumstances. The members involved in this sick hoax on the TamaTalk community will be issued warnings and also temporarily banned from the site. Our hope is that banning will give them some time to reflect on their actions and the pain they caused those who felt a sense of loss. After a period of ban we will be happy to welcome these members back into the community with the understanding that such actions in the future are hurtful to everyone and not welcome here.Attempts at circumventing the ban will result in the accounts being permanently deleted.

We hope that we can all move forward from tis incident and return to our shared love of Tamagotchi and sense of community we have worked hard to build. We also apologize to those you who were subjected to this roller coaster of emotions.

Let's move forward! :rolleyes:

*Topic closed by Admin*

I'd just like to say: tamakitten, I don't think I can trust you again. You seriously played with my emotions. I'm still in shock that you did that. :huh:

*Topic reclosed by newbiekidlex*

I just want to say something I've been gone all day. That was pretty stupid what you guys did wicked stupid. But hey we all make mistakes goddess knows I've made plenty. I knew it all along that you guys werent dead. I mean I didnt beleive it anyway cause how am i supposed to know I dont take anyones word but yes I shall reclose once again forever. Glad to have you guys back.

I still have nothing to say about the issue. I am angery about the immatureity you both displayed. But, I are glad you are back - not dead.

I personally had my doubts on the situation. Although, I did not speak of them, because, if it were true, i would feel very gulity.

Anyway, enough said.

And I just want to say..... The members involved in this stood by and allowed TamaTalk to grieve. Always tell the truth or it get's a whole lot worse. These punishments are more then fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back