Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody wud believe you if you told the truth so you told a sick, twisted lie instead?
:angry: I told you, I was sad and I don't know why I did it.

I just started typing and I hit send. I'm sorry. :wacko:

Let's keep this from becoming an all out flame war...

The matter has been resolved. The Guide team will determine the next course of action and we move on from there.

Let's keep this from becoming an all out flame war...
The matter has been resolved. The Guide team will determine the next course of action and we move on from there.
ya like admin sed

OMG a whle ago someone started a topic saying roxyangel was alive, no one believed her and we all gave her crap for doing that. but i'm happy to hear you're ALIVE!!!! But you should'nt of done that though... i'm not mad but still.

WELCOME BACK

Peoples, don't get mad! There are days when I sure feel like asking tamapenguin2 to tell you guys I'm dead, but I know I'd regret it.

Anyways, I'm just glad that Roxyangel and Tamakitten are alive. I'm so sorry about young_mimitchi, though.

Again, I'm asking you guys to please understand what happened, OK? :(

OH MY GOODNESS! I thought the whole thing was true! I am so happy that you guys are alive! I was praying and praying and praying and I'm so glad you told the truth so you wouldn't leave us all worried. Poor young_mimitchi! :( But I could throw a whole big party! I am soooo happy that your alive!!!!!!! :wacko:

:wacko: :wacko: spypeeps3 :wacko: :wacko:

Im mad. You- We made avatars and siggys about tamakitten and Roxyangel dead!! Grrrr!!

Yes, 

I truly hope they get a higher warning level because that was immature of them to do.
Yeah. That was dumb of them to do. And I hope they get their warning level up too.

[SIZE=12pt] I knew it was a lie to begin with. Two deaths in a week? Everytime I said it was a fake everyone got mad at me. So I said sorry. Elmo_Gurl, me, and *mimitchi* knew it all along. I can't believe they would do that though. If I was a guide I would increase their warn level. That was very immature of them to do. Some people had trouble sleeping at night because of this "fake death" I hope you are happy; Faking your own death just to get a laugh. I don't think you realized the pain you have caused people. They went out of the way to make avatars for you, they put your names in their signature but for what? For some fake death? Why did you do it? You guys should be ashamed of yourself. I was just waiting for you to admit this fake. I'm mad at you and will never forgive you. I do not see how lying about your death is amusing or funny in anyway. The question is why? Why did you do it? You all deserve to be banned for this. I knew the RoxyAngel death was fake because: Why would she commit suicide? For having no friends on TamaTalk? It's a site where we talk about Tamagotchi's. How could that force somebody to commit suicide. And the "drowning accident?" Yeah right. I will never ever forgive you no matter what. I still can't see why people are so happy. I'm mad because you lied to everyone on TamaTalk and made some people seem very rude and lose friends because they thought it was a fake. Even in the chat I said it was a fake and people weren't talking to me because of it! You should learn how to act more mature and if you get banned then you know that you deserve it. And don't say if you ban me then you should ban me too. That would decrease your chances of being banned. Anyways I think you should take a break from TamaTalk and learn self disipline.[/SIZE] 

-DarkCore
I said it was fake too and almost nobody believed me. They just got mad and raised up my warning level. Just because YOUR LIE!! Alot of people didnt believe you and then everyone got mad at the people who didnt believed they died!!!! And we were right ALL along!! Im just sooo mad right now and I REALLY hope you get your warning level up or even get BANNED!! :(

WAIT A MINUTE!sorry if im wrong, but how can young_mimitchi be dead! look!

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=15669&st=15

She posted there. Yesterday. :(
That was me. :wacko:

I was lying about being dead and I'm not so I was on her account beacause I missed TamaTalk. (Please don't yell at me for that, TamaTalk's my favorite place to go and I missed it. Which is part of the reason I told the truth.)

~tamakitten

EDIT:

witchscru82, if anyone sent that, it would be me.

You probably deleted it or something.

Also, I don't remember seeing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
if young_mimitchi is dead...HOW! did i get an e-mail from her? :(

i am not lying i seriosly did! she replied to an e-mail i sent her.there was a link to it.but when i checked my mail it said the page doesnt exist!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i am soo freaked out! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Lieing just takes you in a bad place!! If you keep on lieing for the rest of your life, people will get angry with you like right NOW!!!

Lieing just takes you in a bad place!! If you keep on lieing for the rest of your life, people will get angry with you like right NOW!!!
I said sorry.

I hardly ever lie.

People lie sometimes, OK?

MimitchiRocks is right.

I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very *says very a million time* sorry. It was wrong of me to lie about this, but I'm sorry.

Im kind of getting less mad, but why are you ignoring my question? :(

Im kind of getting less mad, but why are you ignoring my question? :(
I didn't ignore your question.

I posted the answer earlier.

Read the rest of the topic.

~tamakitten

I didn't ignore your question.I posted the answer earlier.

Read the rest of the topic.

~tamakitten
sorry.

I didnt see that post

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back