Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I would much rather let you stay and have to endure your own shame... *Shakes head* I personally fought against other Guides about these deaths this puts as much mud on my face as it does yours.

YAHOO!!!

I am so happy......

I can finally thankyou for EVERYTHING you have done for me!!!!

But, poor Young_mimitchi....

Ok, now my anger levels are going up... I will not shout or insult though.

Time to change my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I would much rather let you stay and have to endure your own shame... *Shakes head* I personally fought against other Guides about these deaths this puts as much mud on my face as it does yours.
:( Sorry Bell Sprout.

Can you ever forgive us?

I didn't know what would happen if I lied...I saw sad...I just came back from my sister's furnal when this all started...I wished she was alive.

I'm really sorry. :marumimitchi:

Well...I've got mixed feelings right now. Anger at being lied to about, of all things, two fellow members' deaths, relief that they're still alive, and grief that someone did actually die, and it was someone we thought was alive and grieving this whole time.

I might say some later...It's too late right now to say something about something so serious... *looks at that sentence* See?

I'm glad you told the truth. To be honest I'm not verry happy with your actions to put it mildly. There are people who lose relatives the way you mentioned and it's NOT NICE to mock about it. Think about all the Tamatalk members who got upset and sad! I really dissaprove of your actions. To be honest when I first read it I got very upset, but afterwards I doubted if it really happened. But I thought to myself that death wasn't something that someone would make jokes about....

For you it might be a way to get attention, but it's definately not a good way. Lying is never good. Sorry if I sound a little mad, but you kinda upset me (and probably other members as well).

you should be ashamed... very ashamed we even closed tamatalk fans for an hour because of what had happened YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED

Like my new avatar?I made my old one, but added extra bits so that roxyangel and Tamakitten pop out of the ground!!! :(

lol! :blink:
OK, but I have blonde hair. XD :angry:

Anyway, nice animation. What program do you use?

~tamakitten

EDIT:

I'm sorry I made your Mood Meters hit the bottom.

*sighs* At least someone's is at the top.

OK, but I have blonde hair. XD :( Anyway, nice animation. What program do you use?
oops! I should've asked what your'e hair colour was first... :angry:

I use the program 'paint' to do my images,

then I use my GIF animator to animate it. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back