Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh....my...god.......I"m SOOOOO HAPPY! You guys are alive! Yet, young_mimitchi's deceased.....oh god.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know... why did you do it?
I didn't mean to I accenditenlly clicked the remember me button when I logged on then when I left roxyangel came on and found out that it was my account she then for some strange unknown reason said she was dead (no idea why) and changed my passworrd at frist I didn't know it was her well I wouldn't suspect her anyway when she finally gave my account back everyone already thought she was dead and I knew tamakitten was alive so we made the topic together.... And now I am here explaining it to you all.... If you don't belive me fine with me as long as I know that I am not lieing I don't care if I get banned or hated.

Yay, I'm just glad that they're alive! Look at my new avvie! Oh, and to tamapuppy13, you should change your siggie...

Who pinned this topic?
I pinned the topic, so all of you know what's been going on. Hopefully Tamatalk will now become its old (better/happier) self again. :angry:

I'm surprised that members of your considerable intelligence did this. I am angry and upset, but glad. My mood meter is near bottom (I invented them people!) but I'm glad your alive.

Gosh, I don't know what to think. I knew it was a lie to begin with. There is one guide who really went out of her way to *defend* your deaths against us non-believers.

I hope you got a good laugh. I'm sure you did. I think you should ban yourselves for a couple of weeks. Practice some self discipline and shame yourselves off the board for a while.

at first i saw lots of R.I.P tama kitten roxy gal i was thinking whats going on but now i soughta understand but why did u pretend u were dead? ;)

Gosh, I don't know what to think. I knew it was a lie to begin with. There is one guide who really went out of her way to *defend* your deaths against us non-believers.I hope you got a good laugh. I'm sure you did. I think you should ban yourselves for a couple of weeks. Practice some self discipline and shame yourselves off the board for a while.
Don't worry Mothra... we'll have them dealt with as quickly as possible so we can bury this whole "Fake Death" saga.

now,

i can't be mad,although i can't be totally happy

nevertheless,

welcome back,i missed u guys

For the record... I don't think I can be any more disappointed in the actions of TamaTalk members... I don't udnerstand how you could think this was funny or entertaining or anything. You have basically made me doubt anything you have ever said and I will question anything you say in the future. Though it is always a good thing to learn that people have not died, it is beyond terrible to make people think that they have lost somebody they know. I think I choose to maintain high hopes in the goodness of other people in the world... But what you two have done should embarass and shame yourselves for a really long time. I think that TamaTalk members at least deserve an honest answer to "why did you do this?" So far, the reasons you have provided seem shallow and not at all thought out.

We haven't decided what to do about this yet...

For the record... I don't think I can be any more disappointed in the actions of TamaTalk members... I don't udnerstand how you could think this was funny or entertaining or anything. You have basically made me doubt anything you have ever said and I will question anything you say in the future. Though it is always a good thing to learn that people have not died, it is beyond terrible to make people think that they have lost somebody they know. I think I choose to maintain high hopes in the goodness of other people in the world... But what you two have done should embarass and shame yourselves for a really long time. I think that TamaTalk members at least deserve an honest answer to "why did you do this?" So far, the reasons you have provided seem shallow and not at all thought out. 

We haven't decided what to do about this yet...
hear hear! That's the best way of putting it really....

i dont know you but im glad you r okay :D

robogotch rulez

:gozarutchi: :D I am just SOOOOO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE ALIVE!!!! im not mad! poor young_mimitchi though... :furawatchi:

now to take that thing out of my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back