Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every1 give her a break! shes been online all day explaining the same story to you over and over again and shes coping with her sisters death!so go insult some1 else!!!!
Thanks, hazza legend.

I appreciate that someone relizes what's happening.

~tamakitten

EDIT:

It's OK, ktten944.

You didn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every1 give her a break! shes been online all day explaining the same story to you over and over again and shes coping with her sisters death!so go insult some1 else!!!!
Agreed.

It's Tamakitten's falt for being so lame. Lieing get's you nowhere. And I hope you remember that, Tamakitten.

I beg of you people,

please don't fight

tamakitten knows what she did was wrong and we should be grateful that we know the truth. Now if we could all enjoy the good news?

thank you :D

It's Tamakitten's falt for being so lame. Lieing get's you nowhere. And I hope you remember that, Tamakitten.
Are you saying it's MY fault that people make me repeat what happened over and over and over and over and over....

I remember other people have lied.

It's not the end of the world when someone lies.

And it's not the first time someone's lied on here.

I bet you've lied, too, Oniontchi.

~tamakitten

Im sorry for being so mean.
It's OK, Oniontchi.

I'd be mad if I were you.

It's my fault that you got a warn. :D Sorry.

spypeeps3, thanks for saying that. Hopefully, people will calm down and TamaTalk can be back to normal.

Ye exploited us all, ye should have just told the truth in the frirst place, it's nasty to toy with people emotions

I'm glad ye're okay but I can't help feeling used...
Sorry that I made you feel that way. :D

I wasn't using anyone, though.(Well, I don't think)

~tamakitten

P.S. Once again, I'm so sorry. I really am.

I agree. She has had a horrible time enough already with her sister dying and she doesn't need you being mean to her. I am soooooo sorry tamakitten.

[SIZE=8pt] :angry: im not that mad but because you lied about the death of yourself and someone else, why should i beleive what you say about young_mimitchi driowning and all? how do i know that you arent just saying that for a laugh again? [/SIZE] :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=8pt] :angry: im not that mad but because you lied about the death of yourself and someone else, why should i beleive what you say about young_mimitchi driowning and all?  how do i know that you arent just saying that for a laugh again? [/SIZE] :ichigotchi:
The TamaTalk Team have launched their own investigation and will respond accordingly. Do not forget, Administration has ways of investigating accounts.

Well you should feel very ashamed of yourselfs tamapuppy13 (Or roxyangel) and tamakitten. this is very dissapointing. :rolleyes:

for a couple of weeks we thought roxyangel was dead and tamakitten drowned. but who will lie like this??? i am very dissapointed in you two about your horrible lies you've done.

i dont think anyone else in tamatalk will lie like that. You have done somthing incredably silly and i dont think you deserve anthing good right now. but im glad you were honest.

(Sorry if im being rude, just very dissapointed.)

S2

Forget what I said. I'm am basically steaming. :rolleyes:

I just hope you sincerely realize the graveness of this situation, and how immature and thoughtless your actions were. At first I believed everything, and then I realized the inconsistencies with the story. Bellsprout and I were getting into heated arguments about everyone involved... she was defending you very heatedly. I was actually getting a little angry with her, and it was all based on a lie. I think you should all write her a big, long, apology letter.

At first me and heraspax the living dead (who were talking on msn) kind of thought that they faked it, because of the way they said it and we were right. End Of Story

I just hope you sincerely realize the graveness of this situation, and how immature and thoughtless your actions were. At first I believed everything, and then I realized the inconsistencies with the story. Bellsprout and I were getting into heated arguments about everyone involved... she was defending you very heatedly. I was actually getting a little angry with her, and it was all based on a lie. I think you should all write her a big, long, apology letter.
I already started typing an apoilgy, on Wordpad.

Yes, I realize it was immature and thoughtless.

I'm a very sorry.

~tamakitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back