Please don't get mad....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I did it, to tell, the truth.

I was sad, and scared no-one would believe me about what happened...

I'm really sorry everyone. I don't know what came over me. :D

~tamakitten

[SIZE=12pt] I knew it was a lie to begin with. Two deaths in a week? Everytime I said it was a fake everyone got mad at me. So I said sorry. Elmo_Gurl, me, and *mimitchi* knew it all along. I can't believe they would do that though. If I was a guide I would increase their warn level. That was very immature of them to do. Some people had trouble sleeping at night because of this "fake death" I hope you are happy; Faking your own death just to get a laugh. I don't think you realized the pain you have caused people. They went out of the way to make avatars for you, they put your names in their signature but for what? For some fake death? Why did you do it? You guys should be ashamed of yourself. I was just waiting for you to admit this fake. I'm mad at you and will never forgive you. I do not see how lying about your death is amusing or funny in anyway. The question is why? Why did you do it? You all deserve to be banned for this. I knew the RoxyAngel death was fake because: Why would she commit suicide? For having no friends on TamaTalk? It's a site where we talk about Tamagotchi's. How could that force somebody to commit suicide. And the "drowning accident?" Yeah right. I will never ever forgive you no matter what. I still can't see why people are so happy. I'm mad because you lied to everyone on TamaTalk and made some people seem very rude and lose friends because they thought it was a fake. Even in the chat I said it was a fake and people weren't talking to me because of it! You should learn how to act more mature and if you get banned then you know that you deserve it. And don't say if you ban me then you should ban me too. That would decrease your chances of being banned. Anyways I think you should take a break from TamaTalk and learn self disipline.[/SIZE]

-DarkCore

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt] I knew it was a lie to begin with. Two deaths in a week? Everytime I said it was a fake everyone got mad at me. So I said sorry. Elmo_Gurl, me, and *mimitchi* knew it all along. I can't believe they would do that though. If I was a guide I would increase their warn level. That was very immature of them to do. Some people had trouble sleeping at night because of this "fake death" I hope you are happy; Faking your own death just to get a laugh. I don't think you realized the pain you have caused people. They went out of the way to make avatars for you, they put your names in their signature but for what? For some fake death? Why did you do it? You guys should be ashamed of yourself. I was just waiting for you to admit this fake. I'm mad at you and will never forgive you. I do not see how lying about your death is amusing or funny in anyway. The question is why? Why did you do it? You all deserve to be banned for this. I knew the RoxyAngel death was fake because: Why would she commit suicide? For having no friends on TamaTalk? It's a site where we talk about Tamagotchi's. How could that force somebody to commit suicide. And the "drowning accident?" Yeah right. I will never ever forgive you no matter what. I still can't see why people are so happy. I'm mad because you lied to everyone on TamaTalk and made some people seem very rude and lose friends because they thought it was a fake. Even in the chat I said it was a fake and people weren't talking to me because of it! You should learn how to act more mature and if you get banned then you know that you deserve it. And don't say if you ban me then you should ban me too. That would decrease your chances of being banned. Anyways I think you should take a break from TamaTalk and learn self disipline.[/SIZE] 

-DarkCore
*Read above ^ I agree*

-DarkCore
I was NOT laughing. :angry: I felt horrible the minute after this started.

Also, their was someone drowning.(Read my first post on this topic)

I'm saying it again DarkCore,

if you ban tamapuppy13, ban me too.

I am very sorry.

~tamakitten

I was NOT laughing. :angry: I felt horrible the minute after this started.Also, their was someone drowning.(Read my first post on this topic)

I'm saying it again DarkCore,

if you ban tamapuppy13, ban me too.

I am very sorry.

~tamakitten
So if you felt so horrible then why didn't you stop it sooner? :wacko: How can I believe Young_Mimitchi died. How can I trust you? I can trust you because you faked your sisters death. :lol:

So if you felt so horrible then why didn't you stop it sooner? :angry: How can I believe Young_Mimitchi died. How can I trust you? I can trust you because you faked your sisters death. :wacko:
Beacause, newbiekidlex would hate me.

If I PMed her, and then when she replyed said I would say," No I am tamakitten. young_mimitchi died." Wouldn't you think I was a jerk? newbiekidlex is one of my best friends, I didn't want her to think I was a jerk.

I'm not lying about young_mimitchi being dead. I have absouloutly no reason to lie.

You don't have to trust me, I know what's the truth and it doesn't matter if you say it'a a lie beacause it's not. :lol:

Beacause, newbiekidlex would hate me.If I PMed her, and then when she replyed said I would say," No I am tamakitten. young_mimitchi died." Wouldn't you think I was a jerk? newbiekidlex is one of my best friends, I didn't want her to think I was a jerk.

I'm not lying about young_mimitchi being dead. I have absouloutly no reason to lie.

You don't have to trust me, I know what's the truth and it doesn't matter if you say it'a a lie beacause it's not. :angry:
Yeah you have no reason to lie. Just like you had absolutely no reason to lie about being dead :wacko: Your probably being nice to NewbieKidLex because she is a TamaGuide.

Yeah get on the good side of the tamaguides. something however hard you try it usually results in getting a higher warning level!
Yes,

I truly hope they get a higher warning level because that was immature of them to do.

Yeah you have no reason to lie. Just like you had absolutely no reason to lie about being dead :wacko: Your probably being nice to NewbieKidLex because she is a TamaGuide.
:angry: Newbiekidlex is my friend!

This whole thing started BEFORE newbiekidlex became a TamaGuide!

She's been my friend for a few months now, I'm not being nice to her beacause she's a TamaGuide, but beacause she is my friend.

I did have a reason to lie, nobody would believe me if I told the truth.

I really do regret it, I shouldn't of sent that PM, but I did beacause I was sad and sometimes my mood effects my actions.

~tamakitten

:angry: Newbiekidlex is my friend!This whole thing started BEFORE newbiekidlex became a TamaGuide!

She's been my friend for a few months now, I'm not being nice to her beacause she's a TamaGuide, but beacause she is my friend.

I did have a reason to lie, nobody would believe me if I told the truth.

I really do regret it, I shouldn't of sent that PM, but I did beacause I was sad and sometimes my mood effects my actions.

~tamakitten
No one would believe you if you told the truth? About what? That is no reason to pretend to be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back