Please please please reply

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Madison~

Reaction score
[[SIZE=14pt]I know there is already a topic like this somewhere but I could't find it. If you find it please give me a link to it.[/SIZE]

Well, please post a pic of yourself and your bedroom. I would really appreciatte it.[/color][/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah your deperat for them pics what you gone do with them

Hm... "you would really appreciate it?". Why do you want a picture of us? Why not just our bedroom? Why do you need a photo of us in our bedroom? Are you some kind of "sex offender" and are going to track us down or whatever or do something?

I understand the bedroom part but why us?

-C.M.

Hm... "you would really appreciate it?". Why do you want a picture of us? Why not just our bedroom? Why do you need a photo of us in our bedroom? Are you some kind of "sex offender" and are going to track us down or whatever or do something? 

-C.M.
She is new, GIVE HER A BREAK! She is not some sex offender. Just post a pic. of ur room and if u feel comfortable with it take a pic. ove you!

Guys, let's not jump to conclusions. I find it odd that she would "really appreciate it" if you showed a picture of us and our bedrooms too, though why would I think she was soem sex offendor?

Sorry, I would rather not post any pictures of myself or my bedroom. My face is confidential (love that word!) and my bedroom....hm, well, I'd rather keep iit all private. I mean, I don't think anything bad would happen if I did, but safety comes first.

-C.M.
Chill. It doesn't really matter either way. If you don't want to show yourself and/or your bedroom, don't. As TG_D said, don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Hm... I'd be a little embarresed to shor my room- it's extremely messy right now. ^^;

Maybe when I clean my room I'll take a piccy.

Why can't you post a picture of yourself to?

I might show you a picture of me, but I only do it in PM's..

But CourtneeMalakian had a good point though.. But I think ~Madison~ should've said it in a better way..

No hard feelings. :)

She is new, GIVE HER A BREAK! She is not some sex offender. Just post a pic. of ur room and if u feel comfortable with it take a pic. ove you!
Thank you so much. I am not a person that you guys called me!(not talking to tamatalker101). I just wanted to see a pic of you and a pic of your bedroom! I mostly wanted to see if other people have messier bedrooms than me. I just wanted to see what you look like. I said I would appreciate it, cause most people don't answer my topics and I would appriciate you taking the time to answer my topic and post pics. I am 11! What do you think I am?? Check my other topic and then see what you think about me. Thank you Sweet Kandi for posting and not adding rude comments.

-C.M.
NO!!! I just want to see a pic of you! I said I would appriciate it cause I was being polite. I also want to see if your room is messier than mine. I doubt it....

Um.. We weren't being rude or trying to hurt you feelings, well I wasn't.

Just remember some people are to cautious. ;) But I find the new member thing a back up and a excuse.

Here's me [SIZE=7pt]click.[/SIZE]

My shorts went up high on that picture.

O_O

Any comments on my picture?

To Locky458:

1. Thank you for understanding and posting a pic

2. You look awesome dude!!!

To Locky458:

1. Thank you for understanding and posting a pic

2. You look awesome dude!!!
Very RARE you see a Afircan American on this site. ;)

Thanks!!!! Thank you very much.

Do you have a picture?

yes, I don't know if I can let people see it, maybe. I look weird. I have VERY dark circles under my eyes. I will look and see if there is any pics I can post

NO!!! I just want to see a pic of you! I said I would appriciate it cause I was being polite. I also want to see if your room is messier than mine. I doubt it....
Well to see a picture of me, visit my myspace. I don't currently have pictures of my room at the moment.

My Myspace with pic of me

-C.M.

Well to see a picture of me, visit my myspace. I don't currently have pictures of my room at the moment. 

My Myspace with pic of me

-C.M.
Hey, you live in Texas? So do I. Not in the city you live in tho. I live far away from there. BTW, I am 11, so why would I be what you called me???????

Um.. We weren't being rude or trying to hurt you feelings, well I wasn't. Just remember some people are to cautious. ;) But I find the new member thing a back up and a excuse.

Here's me [SIZE=7pt]click.[/SIZE]

My shorts went up high on that picture.

O_O

Any comments on my picture?
[SIZE=11pt]Well Im glad someone posted a picture. Im glad because I know how Madison feels XD I feel nerdy![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back