Please please please reply

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... "you would really appreciate it?". Why do you want a picture of us? Why not just our bedroom? Why do you need a photo of us in our bedroom? Are you some kind of "sex offender" and are going to track us down or whatever or do something? 

I understand the bedroom part but why us?

-C.M.
Let's not jump to conclusions...

Just because she'd appreciate it dosen't mean she's a sex offender. She probably just wants to see what other Tamatalkers look like. xD :ichigotchi:

Let's not jump to conclusions... Just because she'd appreciate it dosen't mean she's a sex offender. She probably just wants to see what other Tamatalkers look like. xD :p
you are exactly right. Thank you.

Rey Mysterio is a boy wrestler, so...
I don't have any pictures of me and my room and I probably wouldn't be allowed to put my picture online anyway.

-Matchy
I KNOW! :p xD Sorry, I'm just sick of everyone thinking I'm a boy.

@Courtnee: She isn't a sex offender. She has manners- is that a crime?

Ok here you go
Just wanted to Add to Sweet Kandi's point.

You can also use Imageshack and TinyPic, there's many more.. Just wanted to point some out. (You don't need accounts on there to upload pictures).

And the IMG tag doesn't work on tamatalk.

Yes, CM.

Here's a bad picture of my dog click.

Locky yur dog looks like a Pit Bull. gorgeous haha
Most people think that but she's a Labrador Retriever, mixed with a Boxer she looks mean, but she won't even fight a cat or anything (well she barks at people she don't know), nothing to be afraid of. She loves to play a lot.

Thanks also. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people think that but she's a Labrador Retriever, mixed with a Boxer she looks mean, but she won't even fight a cat or anything (well she barks at people she don't know), nothing to be afraid of. She loves to play a lot.
Thanks also. :)
awww well she is still gorgeous. i use to have a pit named Prince. he was prolly one of the best dogs i have ever had

but yeah my next dog is gonna be a Bull DOg :D

welcome

awww well she is still gorgeous. i use to have a pit named Prince. he was prolly one of the best dogs i have ever had
but yeah my next dog is gonna be a Bull DOg :D

welcome
Should've seen her eyes.. Her mouth opens up very big..

Well, I wish I could see a picture of your dog. :)

Thanks, and good luck with that!

Should've seen her eyes.. Her mouth opens up very big..
Well, I wish I could see a picture of your dog. :)

Thanks, and good luck with that!
haha sorry i have a picture at MY house but im at my grandmas :D hha

yeah maybe i could send it when i go back but its a very old pic :// haha

I KNOW! :) xD Sorry, I'm just sick of everyone thinking I'm a boy.@Courtnee: She isn't a sex offender. She has manners- is that a crime?
Well you could put something in your signature saying your a female or something.. If they want to use pronouns.. I knew you were a girl because of your signatures, avatars, and posting.

OBioheartspete: Ok.

Well you could put something in your signature saying your a female or something.. If they want to use pronouns.. I knew you were a girl because of your signatures, avatars, and posting.
OBioheartspete: Ok.
They should alraedy know beacuse of the colours in my siggy- what boy would use hotpink in his?

They should alraedy know beacuse of the colours in my siggy- what boy would use hotpink in his?
my cuzin xD

sorry but that cought my attention

but why would a dude put his name as rey. cuz wouldn't that mean that a dude is obsessed with a dude O_O xD idk wat im talking bout

my cuzin xDsorry but that cought my attention

but why would a dude put his name as rey. cuz wouldn't that mean that a dude is obsessed with a dude O_O xD idk wat im talking bout
[SIZE=11pt]I get what your saying. =|[/SIZE]

Yeah, Rey Mysterio well not often, verrry rare. And because you have a lot pinks, blues, and purples. But other than the username you are certainly a girl.

You are all sooo pretty! Rey mysterio, I only thought you were a boy because of your username. Other than that, you seem like a girl.Unique username!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back