Please please please reply

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not allowed too. Wow Tamabailey you posted alot for how long you have been here

1. What does XD mean?

2. Tamabailey, how do you know how I feel?

3. I was UPSET when I read what you guys called me earlier. That is how I felt.

Sorry id rather not but my room is an organised mess..it looks messy but i know where my stuff is!

Hi ~Madison~

I just hav to say to everyone why would madison be wat u called her? shes not rude or mean! she just is curious about what other pplz rooms look like aka whether she can call her room messiest or cleanest ever! dont jump to conclusions!

Sorry id rather not but my room is an organised mess..it looks messy but i know where my stuff is!
That's how my room always used to be xP I had about 2 feet of stuff piled up all over my floor but I knew where everything was.

So long as you can find what you want, it's all good, lol.

My room was a mess until my Nan cleaned it up xD I'm so lazy.

Anyway, I have no recent pix of me and none uploaded on my computer.

But I may take some and scan later.

You know when my room is a mess because it has CD's and cases scattered all around my door and toys all over the room everywhere you look and coathangers all over my bed.

Ugh... I've got to be tidier.

Off topic, but...
Are you the Courtnee that was on my Myspace for a while? o.o

Sorry if I seem idiotic asking that, lol.
Accually, yes I am. *~Tamagotchi~* and ~*Tamagotchi*~ are my other TT accounts but they are restricted so I made this one.

-C.M.

Hey, you live in Texas? So do I. Not in the city you live in tho. I live far away from there. BTW, I am 11, so why would I be what you called me???????
I don't know, it's just the way you said it. Plus I overreact a bit.

-C.M.

Um.. We weren't being rude or trying to hurt you feelings, well I wasn't. Just remember some people are to cautious. :D But I find the new member thing a back up and a excuse.

Here's me [SIZE=7pt]click.[/SIZE]

My shorts went up high on that picture.

O_O

Any comments on my picture?
Your a boy? I thought you were a girl.... oh well. Just like I though RM was a boy.

-C.M.

Ok here you go

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here you go
We can't see that.... it's on YOUR computer, not ours. Only you can get to that because it's on your computer's harddrive. I tried it and it said "Cannot find file" or something like that.

-C.M.

Ok here you go
You need to upload the picture to photobucket. We can't see a direct file from your computer.

Go here and create a free account if you don't already have one.

Photobucket

After you sign up it takes you to an upload forum. It's pretty self explanatory from there.

Use the https:// tag to post it here.

Yay for tire swings!
This was taken yesterday. Me, Emily, and Ben on a tire swing at the park.

Bed :D

I'm way too lazy to post all the pictures of my room, so you get the one of my bed. Enjoy xP
You seem to like penguins alot don't you?. I love your room it seems pretty cool. I'm too lazy to post a picture of my room or myself. Maybe I'll post one later...

SM

Your a boy? I thought you were a girl.... oh well. Just like I though RM was a boy. 

-C.M.
Gah- everyone thinks I'm a boy. Dang it. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Rey Mysterio is a boy wrestler, so...

I don't have any pictures of me and my room and I probably wouldn't be allowed to put my picture online anyway.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back