Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karlee's smile turned to a hard straight line. She had no friends to hang around. They all rushed off for their journeys without her.

"Please! I want to travel with someone! PLEASE!" Karlee yelled her wish into the air, hoping someone would hear it. Karlee was about to cry, "no, no. I am tough, I can't cry."

"I'm, fine," Karlee lied, she was the one to judge a book by it's cover. These new people didn't look very brave or strong. Karlee got off her feet and started to walk, then she saw many people, then she saw a boy (DJ). He appeared to be writing in a journal, Karlee walked up to him, smiling as she took steps.

"What's your name? I'm Sarah." She says following Karlee.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Karlee, nice to meet you sir," Karlee said knight-like. Attempting not to swoon.

"I would love to," Karlee gave DJ a smile, "you have a very catchy nickname."

("Here we go again - and she seems to like him.") Sarah thinks before trotting off.

Sarah lets Braveo out and gets Zenna to return so she could watch DJ and Karlee.

"Actually, I believe DJ is fairly known, but not alot of people use it," Karlee was telling the facts, "My names fairly common too, Carly, Karly, Carli, Karlee, Carlee."

Karlee blushed, "well, thank-you! You have some great qualities as well."

"Blah, Blah, I actually like you, Blah, Blah, that certain something that I like, Blah, Blah, fablous. HOW CAN SHE HANDLE THIS TORTURE?!?"

Karlee turned to Sarah, "hm? Ma'am, do you have a problem? You seem to be quite... Ugh, whats the word?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back