Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taptaptap... Matthew's clogs, since he could afford no shoes, walked to the airport for a ticket to what was once Unova. He got his ticket and boarded the plane with Mawlile and Aipom.

In no time at all, Matthew came to Unova, ready for an adventure of epic proportions.

"I knew it! Anyway I give almost EVERYONE this test, I act really nasty to people becouse people always try and steal Misty.............and when you called me a stalker that really SET ME OFF!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"OK! I was called the stalker becouse.......well I can kind-of teleport myself.........its random becouse I don't chose to."

"I'm going back to Unova. BYE!" she puts Zenna into her pokéball and flys off on Braveo.

"Whoa, thats weird. Huh...... I am truly sorry and must go off.......... bye. Huh? Wait for me!" Says Darius. He comes back after a couple of seconds and kisses Sarah on the cheek. "Um.......uh......bye!" He says zooming off.

OOC: BED! D:

"I said WAY TOO MUCH!! Gah! BOY LIPS!" she wipes her cheek with her sleeve and giggles.

Karlee ran over to Darius, "huh? You did it? Good boy."

Karlee pulled him in for a quick hug, "but.. Does Sarah accept?"

Tamsyn watched the sights of romance.

"Ah, love," Tamsyn smirked. "'tis more challenging than any other fight."

She pulled out her journal.

Monday, January 3rd, 2100

Romance is so funny in a way.

Watching these lovebirds duel it out is somehow satisfying.

I just hope not to be drawn into any of this.

Ever.

~ Tamsyn

Sarah starts writing her diary.

January 3rd, 2100

Today was WEIRD a few things that happened - Dj apalagized -( Karlee told him too) - DJ showed me his diary - DJ kissed me (gross) all under the watchfull eyes of TAMSYN. I don't think she'll let me forget either. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I CATCH TAMSYN KISSING/GETTING KISSED BY A BOY EVER.

~Sarah.

"Here we are!" she hops off Braveo's back and starts hugging her other pokémon who are living on her family's farm. She walks into a Bouffalant paddock and starts playing with the newborns.

After an hour of walking, he comes upon a girl who is playing with Bouffalant newborns... "Hi!" Matthew says to her.

Tamsyn laid down on the grass, its soothing beat caused Tamsyn's nerves to relax greatly.

"Life is boring." she commented, staring at the clouds.

"Usual."

"I wish something would just," she gestured a small explosion with her hands, "happen."

"Jaaa," Sunset muttered blankly to the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back