Pokemon! 4ever!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Irratating?" Sarah offers. "DJ I wasnt stalking you....I was just watching Romeo and Juliet LIVE!" She says calmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"no, not Irritating, you seem irritated," Karlee finished, "thanks, you boosted my memory."

"Uh, yeah," said Karlee, "but that was a bit harsh."

Tamsyn sneezed.

She ran outside to enjoy the fresh air, breathing it in deeply and releasing Sunset. "Sunset, let's go for a walk," she said, a smile on her face.

They walked for more than an hour, and every few minutes they would encounter a Pokemon, which Sunset would defeat easily.

Until some time later when Sunset began glowing--she was evolving.

"Sunset-- you're a Janovy!" Tamsyn smiled, surprised.

"Jaan~" Sunset replied happily.

After flying for a few minutes Sarah sees Tamsyn and Sunset. "Hi Tamsyn....." she calls from Braveo's back.

Tamsyn looked upwards toward the circling Bird Pokemon.

"You know my name?"

"No offense, but that's one thing you should fix," Karlee said, before quickly adding, "I mean, if you want a girlfriend."

"nngh..." said matthew as his mawlile and Aipom awoke him. "Hey guys, lets head off!" Soon enough, they came across a girl.

"Hi, i'm may! What's your name?"

Angela quietly strolled through the forest,daydreaming. she came across two people talking."hi! im Angela! are you two trainers?" angels asked, politely but excited."warrrtortle!" "evve!" said her two pokemon, also happy to meet the two strangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back