Pokemon ORAS: General Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get OR or AS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the reverse of my Kyogre... Except I just used Ultra balls. XD.

Nope. just those two and what is wild in the boat... They have a list on Kotaku of all the ones you can catch.

Most of them you need latios/latias to go to the caves/forests with. Still trying to figure out how to get Latios over with the stone bacause bank doesn't transfer items and one 3ds... My usual person is in/going to Japan and I have no idea if she has her 3ds with her on her trip.

Trading seems to be the hard hard part, training, pretty easy... Lol.
You need the Eon Ticket for Latios in AS? I got it from a local comic meeting by Streetpassing someone who had it...is there some way I can send it to you? If so I'll help :) Don't remember where but I got both megastones for Latios (was included when I caught him) and Latias.

Onix became Steelix thanks to a friend with Pokemon X who was willing to trade it...he sent a Haunter over, so we both got our reward, big money all over lol. Training was easy as pie thanks to the Pokerus, the Macho Brace, and the absolutely overpowered sweet scent, summoning hordes of Whismurs ready to be taken out with one surf...that's 20 EV per battle :D

Neh. In the USA, you need to beat the game for the most part and Steven will give the Eon Flute to you here... Ahh, to get the other one. I see what you mean. Lol. Humm.

Finally caught Uxie and wasted like 35 balls. Then went and got Ho-oh with one ball capture. Which is weird because I usually spend atleast 5 on each legendary.

Hahaha. Yup.

You can get the other stone for the one you need from your mom back in littleroot. Gasp. Make it hard to find. Haha! Yush! Fixes everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yea that's where I got it, now I remember :) theee was also a Mewtwoite n littleroot, incredible :) btw, does anyone have a spare Joltik? I'm trying to build up a team and a Galvantula would fit nicely :)

I could probably scare one up... Although I have no idea where they are in the world. Lol. Avoiding spiders, the only one that isn't freaky is surkit. Wondertrade might get it for you. I think I got a few and turned them back out. (pokemon X)

Ya, I read the locations online.

I transferred everything over. Trying to decide if I want to do that crazy idea of playing through again... Which I am not feeling like now. Very helpful having the Library copy. XD. Har. I need to reset it though since I took most everything off the game to the end. Just a lonely Zubat. :( I have a feeling those are what those copies are for, unofficially.

Gah. I forgot they give you starters. Lol. After you get the other stone for latias/latios. Derp. But Birch gave me a Girl Snivy. Yay. (I might have made a bond with the Snivy in Wonderpark... So I am excited)

Hehe yea, beat the League 3 times and you get three old starters. I got myself a Totodile, a Snivy (and then got a shiny one via Wondertrade o_O) and a Chimchar :) Birch's last "danger" made me laugh...he is an idiot :)

EDIT: found Joltik, now I'm DexNav'ing for some good IV ones...already got two, will look for more to see if I find a perfect one...or a good base to breed anyways. A shiny wouldn't hurt either...but, the team is starting to take a shape, we'll see how good it is.

I got my starter... Then beat the game and Delta, Then got the Latiosite... Probably going to do the league after I bring more pokemon over... Even though I have all the starters. So I am to the last one I think. The Not a Pokemon one. Lol.

I haven't wondertraded since I was talking with my one friend as a phone. I freaking love that feature and it saves so much on a phone bill. ;) (Well that and my 3ds connects online now, my other two ds won't because of security)

Yay! No spiders for me then.

I was expecting Kyurem to take a million balls... Took two. Must be some odd trade off because of Uxie. Well... Suicune wasn't directly "cheap" either... I remember having to restock on Ultra Balls. Atleast that was on O.R. And not my actual A.S.

Still wish I could have gotten a few items off that O.R... But I reset it and saved it in the moving truck. ^_^

Ahh, Kyurem, I need Zekrom in order to be able to capture it...and that is really gonna take a looooong time, I think :D Still can't find the dogs...I'm tempted to look for where do they spawn, but at the same time I want to find it out myself to have a bit of challenge...argh!

Talking about spiders, I found the Joltik I needed. Actually, I found many Joltiks. And breeded even more. So yea, my PC is full of spiders. xD Most of them with good IV and Timid nature...anybody interested? Oh, btw...should we open a topic for pokemon trading? :)

BTW, Sweet Scent + Pokerus + Macho Brace >>>> ST, makes EV training so dang quick and easy :)

You need Lugia or Ho-oh in your party to get the the TracklessPlain. Then you can catch them each in 20 minute intrevuls, unless they run over like mine did. Raikou, Entei then Suicune. You have to leave before the next show up in place.

I rented the O.R. Version just so I could beat it and grab the exclusives. Don't forget the weather genie that is exclusive. You need castform in your party to be able to catch them. You still need a lv 100 to get Kyurem/splicers.

Meep, sorry. But its hard enough to catch them.

I wanted OR but my BF wants OR and I don't like having the same game as him XD So I'll probably choose AS instead... I like the OR Pokemon better, but oh well. I can get them from other people I think.

You need Lugia or Ho-oh in your party to get the the TracklessPlain. Then you can catch them each in 20 minute intrevuls, unless they run over like mine did. Raikou, Entei then Suicune. You have to leave before the next show up in place.

I rented the O.R. Version just so I could beat it and grab the exclusives. Don't forget the weather genie that is exclusive. You need castform in your party to be able to catch them. You still need a lv 100 to get Kyurem/splicers.

Meep, sorry. But its hard enough to catch them.
Followed your advice, now I have the Dogs and Tornadus, thanks :) same order as you, Raikou, then Entei (hardest to catch, had to waste approx 20 balls, an ether, and other stuff) and then Suicune (easiest, 4 Ultra Balls). There's only Tornadus right? No Thundurus or Landorus...even tho I think having both Thundurus and Tornadus in your party lets you catch Landorus somehow. I have Reshiram, just need to wait for my GF to catch Zekrom, then we will trade our legendaries so we can both catch Kyuurem :) Meh, now I need the Regis, next mission is started :)

Twilitchi, for the Eon Ticket you need to streetpass someone who has it, then go to a Pokemon center where a mail girl will give it to you :)

You need castform and the two genie together.

The dogs are preset. You just arrive at the times and catch them.

Regi, use the guides online. relicanth and whalord. Dig, dive... Idk what else. I haven't ever really done that.

For the Reshi and Zekrom, you need a level 100 still too. Many of the guides don't say that...

You need castform and the two genie together.

The dogs are preset. You just arrive at the times and catch them.

Regi, use the guides online. relicanth and whalord. Dig, dive... Idk what else. I haven't ever really done that.

For the Reshi and Zekrom, you need a level 100 still too. Many of the guides don't say that...
Yeah, I have Reshi already (got 4 lv.100 now :) ), but I need Zekrom too and I only have Omega Ruby, so yea, gotta wait till my girlfriend reaches level 100 with a Pokemon :) Regis, I remember some stuff from the old days, I just forgot how to trigger it all...but will find out :)

Oh, and my awesome girlfriend gifted me Pokemon Y for christmas, gonna fill up dat Pokedex :D

Ahh, figured you did. I only have AS, so renting OR was worth the fee for barrowing it.

I bought X new, then Y used, but it had event pokemon I had missed... So, it was worth it. I have eevees on that. Anyway...

I might actually get close to completing the Dex this time around.

Good luck with it :) I was very close on Silver back then, 249 out of 251...shame I lost it all :-( determined to complete it this time around ^^ done my first GTS trade, got a Fletchling with Gale Wings...not bad :)

Lost it? Or trapped on the game? There are ways to get them off, just really annouying. Even ways to get Blue, Red, Yellow pokemon off. Although you need to abuse a Gamecube and have the connector to the gameboy advance/sp. Then backdoor them into your game and back into a newer game. Rinse and repeat with newer games.

Anywho.... Whom did you need? Curious.

Ooh. I wondertrade from my X and send the decent trades over in pokemon bank. I might have another box of skitty out... Lol. Wondertrade is more helpful now for the pokemon I haven't caught/trained yet.

I really loved the playthrough on ORAS... Extremely glad that "puzzle" for Ray wasn't there. My Rays from other games are still sitting there because of the dang bike-work/floor. First time I actually caught him.

Lost it completely, the cartridge died, lost all the progress data in it, and I eventually lost the cartridge itself :D I don't remember who I was missing, two 1st gen pokes for sure...I had Mew/2, legendary birds, Celebi...I guess it was some common crap Pokemon that I couldn't get from my friends (tho I had all of them as seen). Nevermind, a very long time has passed, and I couldn't have saved them anyways since I lack the GC, the cable, and all Pokemon games in-between :D

Loved ORAS too, great game :) Even tho my bad luck keeps on pursuing me, I tried my first shiny hunt today seeing people catching shinies with just 50 or so dexnav encounters...well, 400+ encounters and still nothing. My usual luck :p

Never ever gonna hunt for shinies again...if it wasn't for a 6IV Ditto, I would've never even tried in the first place haha :D

My friend completed her Dex last night. I believe it was X though. I am wondering how she will do ORAS if she kept GTS trading poke on to complete the dex. I am so far behind it seems. Oh well, one poke at a time I guess.

ORAS might be the easiest to complete though because of all the pokemon at the end. Plus the help of XY...

My friend completed her Dex last night. I believe it was X though. I am wondering how she will do ORAS if she kept GTS trading poke on to complete the dex. I am so far behind it seems. Oh well, one poke at a time I guess.

ORAS might be the easiest to complete though because of all the pokemon at the end. Plus the help of XY...
I am still ages away from completing the dex, especially because of those dang event pokemons...but maybe I can get some help on those, I know some people who have them and they may be willing to just let me register them and have them traded back right after...only one I could put my hands on permanently is Jirachi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back