Pokemon ORAS: General Discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you get OR or AS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have 3 Jirachi... I like them alot too. I would have to be bribed to give one up though. (event versions) Its extremely helpful how they did the ledgendaries in X/Y and ORAS. I wouldn't have ever caught Ray or Deoxys. I was looking at my Alpha and I have like 334 right now. Just playing trough and getting some transfers/trades.

I think I have 3 Jirachi... I like them alot too. I would have to be bribed to give one up though. (event versions) Its extremely helpful how they did the ledgendaries in X/Y and ORAS. I wouldn't have ever caught Ray or Deoxys. I was looking at my Alpha and I have like 334 right now. Just playing trough and getting some transfers/trades.
403 currently caught on the National Dex on my Omega Ruby. Still growing even tho I'm trying to focus on building a decent overall team right now, I made one on Showdown that may be something good, but I've got to try it on the game :D

My Jirachi is event as well (has the cherish ball), I got it for a Fletchling with the hiddeh ability and 5IV. I got it just for dex completion, overall it's a pokemon I don't particularly like, I'm sorry :D

Neh. Why say your sorry? Everybody has their favorites and dislikes. I used to get so annoued of Rattata and Pidgey... Ironic because now I like Rattata in my team. Wingulls and Tentacool tend to be my annouyance now since it shows up a lot on ORAS. Although, never cared for Tentacool because it was everywhere.

I wish they did Friend Safari as well on ORAS... Different pokemon available though.

I dunno, Jirachi is so popular, I am probably the only one in the world who doesn't really like him...but then, I haven't seen his movie so that may be the case. Used to hate rattata too in thw past, now I was happy to find it actually. And pidgey...well, MegaPidgeot, should I say more? :) tentacool is a pokemon I have always hated...and now I put it in my competitive team, weird xD ofc I use it evolved xD

Jirachi WishMaker is cute for the most part. It makes friends with Max I believe. I haven't watched it in a while so details are fuzzy. Its tummy, third eye. Nuff said.

There are still pokemon I haven't evolved/obtained for dex. Some with megas. I go play the game and go back. I am doing a run with SS, which is so weird going back to... The graphics in ORAS are so much different now.

Jirachi WishMaker is cute for the most part. It makes friends with Max I believe. I haven't watched it in a while so details are fuzzy. Its tummy, third eye. Nuff said.

There are still pokemon I haven't evolved/obtained for dex. Some with megas. I go play the game and go back. I am doing a run with SS, which is so weird going back to... The graphics in ORAS are so much different now.
I have so many megastones but lack the pokemon who use them...so you're not alone on that :D Oh btw, if youre after some pokemons just ask, I've got plenty of stuff in my boxes :D

I'm also playing Y in-between OR, a nice game, would also love to have a run on some DS games like Platinum, HGSS or BW/BW2, never been able to play them properly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am good. Trying to get them myself. I think my one friend owes me some pokes anyway since I gave her some. (and a shiny and a dancie...) Having a shiny charm, I hope she can find something I like or get an extra shiny.

I have always played straight through my games. Except Black 2... Otherwise, beat the game quickly and go back later for pokemon. Not even all my pokemon are transferred over to ORAS yet. I am still picking who will stay in X until I decide if I will reset it. Seems sorta pointless having Y be my reset game and it hasn't been completed due to ORAS.

So I'm finally experiencing the soft resetting...in order to catch the Landorus that I want. Yeah, I got a Thundurus from the GTS for a Lapras btw...wonder who's that kind jap who did the trade :D Wish me luck :)

Well I nearly crapped when I taded. They said they hoarded eevees... I had a girl perfect for them (I hope) for the Arceus, 100% legit too. I'm crazy greatful for the trade. There are friendly people around to do that. Love having Arceus. Ran into a battle I never did and the reaction at the end was perfect. Lol. Fun part is getting all those plates, I found a few but not all. They are all in the water. :x

My poor lapras turned into a HM holder. I have more but it only has ice beam now. Timing was not good for it to be in my party since I wanted to keep Milotic's attacks.

Well I nearly crapped when I taded. They said they hoarded eevees... I had a girl perfect for them (I hope) for the Arceus, 100% legit too. I'm crazy greatful for the trade. There are friendly people around to do that. Love having Arceus. Ran into a battle I never did and the reaction at the end was perfect. Lol. Fun part is getting all those plates, I found a few but not all. They are all in the water. :x

My poor lapras turned into a HM holder. I have more but it only has ice beam now. Timing was not good for it to be in my party since I wanted to keep Milotic's attacks.
You should go with Sharpedo if you want the perfect waterish HM slave...Surf, Dive, Waterfall, Strength...ain't nobody stoppin' ya now :D Plus you get the super duper fast surf :D

Got my nearly perfect Landorus after about 20 SR's, Adamant Nature, 31 - 25 - 31 - 8 - 31 - 31, should be pretty good as a physical sweeper in Therian Form :)

Oh, and...5th gen starters with Hidden Ability are being released, awesome :) Planning to get one? If you want I still have some Contrary Snivy...some with the egg move Glare :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh weird. Never knew that. No idea if I have a Sharpedo... Not in ORAS, I know that. If anywhere its in my X game.

I have a Snivy I held over with Contrary from wondertrade. It was a bit random... As are some other trades I got around it. Lol.

Sharpedos are easy to fish up with a super rod in ORAS, route 119 is where you should look for them I think :) The only downside of Sharpedo surfing is that you cannot fish from it, not that you'd want to if you're looking for the plates I guess...but you get to surf and dive without the generic surfing pokemon sprite, and the speed...that's insane :D

Just realized, my Jirachi cannot be traded via GTS...there goes my dream of cloning and trading it :(

I don't think I have the fishing rods. Never been too interested in fishing... Most pokes I want are easier to get surfing now.

Many event pokemon won't be able to be traded. Hence all the want and no obtaining. I tried to trade extra to people to help them and it didn't trade. Although, Kyogre traded just fine... That screwed my game for a while. (from original R/S) I think to trade them, you need to have someone on your friendlist. I helped with pages with my one friend for event pokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back