President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we sufferd more from 9-11 than they have during this whole war! so don't feel so bad. it's just life. READ MY ABOVE POST PLEASE.
it sounds like im defending him but im just saying this war isn't a bad thing. i don't really like bush. but he is better than kennedy.

If you hate global warming, you hate Bush. If you don't want the world to flood, you hate Bush. I will say no more except HE IS THE ONECAUSING GLOBAL WARMING!

(and the people who drive hummers)

I hate him so much! GRRR! America's going to hell (sorry for the language) because of him! So all I have to say really is this:
Thanks a lot George B. IIIIIII haaaate yoooou.
I would personally like to say that I agree with you 900%. Not 100% because I feel the same way times 9. Did you know that Bush planned the attacks on the World Trade Center to become famous and to have rights to start a war. And of course no one wonders why we are fighting Iraq when they said that Afghanistian bombed us. I do know why though. Because Bush wanted their oil and when the troops got there Bush noticed that they were ruled by a tyrant. Maybe they weren't happy about that, but at least they were alive!!! I really don't understand how 'Operation: Iraqi Freedom' means killing them just because. I wish that Bush would get impeached on the spot. He also cheated at the election I hope you know. He hired hackers too switch the poll numbers.

*note* These are my opinions. Mine! You can adopt them, or you can disagree. But I will not have people flaming over them. Ka piche?

Honestly, if our President was such a cruel, greedy and heartless person we'd all be in a terrible way by now. A person would have to be a maniac in order to arrange for 3,000+ innocent people to die just for "fame". He didn't need to seek fame, he was already there.

About the people in Iraq being "not happy but alive"...do you know how many people Saddam Hussein killed for no reason whatsoever? Multiple thousands, the most recent estimate being even up to around a million of his own citizens. Civillians who were not deserving of this fate. Did you not watch the video footage of when they pulled down the statue of Saddam? The Iraqi people were crazed with joy and freedom! You also need to have a look at just how many Iraqi citizens we have killed during this war. Very few innocent people have been killed. This is something that happens in every war, and we have kept lives lost to a minimum.

I'm not very political, but I'm not a fan of misinformation. Especially when it concerns all of us in the way that this situation does. :pochitchi:

Well, I have to say I don't really like him. We have had FAR better presidents before, I'll just say that.

Honestly, if our President was such a cruel, greedy and heartless person we'd all be in a terrible way by now. A person would have to be a maniac in order to arrange for 3,000+ innocent people to die just for "fame". He didn't need to seek fame, he was already there.
About the people in Iraq being "not happy but alive"...do you know how many people Saddam Hussein killed for no reason whatsoever? Multiple thousands, the most recent estimate being even up to around a million of his own citizens. Civillians who were not deserving of this fate. Did you not watch the video footage of when they pulled down the statue of Saddam? The Iraqi people were crazed with joy and freedom! You also need to have a look at just how many Iraqi citizens we have killed during this war. Very few innocent people have been killed. This is something that happens in every war, and we have kept lives lost to a minimum.

I'm not very political, but I'm not a fan of misinformation. Especially when it concerns all of us in the way that this situation does. :pochitchi:
Oh my gosh, I really agree. Hate me all you want, but I'm kinda for him. But he isn't really getting involved, though. That's the bad part. He's still FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR times better than people like Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter.

Also, these topics do lead to LOADS of fightin', so close it, please. Now.

HAHA. I was watching the news recently and Hillary Clinton was asked what she would do to deal with terrorists and she said "I have had to deal with many evil and bad men" Some papers thought she was referring to her husband but she swore she was not. It was rather humerous because right after she said she and everyone else at the little press conference laughed. Oops Hillary... who DID you mean???

But I thought of that when Miss Matchmaker mentioned Bill Clinton. Though I still would go with him over Bush.

And unless this turns into a flame war I don't think that it needs to be closed, but thanks for the concerns. As long as we are acceptant we shouldn't need to bash others oppinions. I think it is fine if others agree with Bush, I personally do not. Everyone has a different say.

I'm not very political, but I'm not a fan of misinformation. Especially when it concerns all of us in the way that this situation does. :blink:
If very few innocent people were killed does that mean that all of our troops are criminal as well? We have no right to believe that every person in Iraq is a criminal just because their leader is. That is like believing like every person in your city is mean becuse your next-door neighbor is! Sure, Suddam Husane was evil, but it was not our place to barge in like that! That leads us back to the question 'Why are we killing people in Iraq when the government told us it was Afghanistan that attacked us?' Just tell me the answer to that and I will believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back