President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anarchy all the way. Bush is ruining my life. I refuse to even say the Pledge of Alliegence at school because it honors America and people in America are ruining their lives, well, ruining OTHER peoples lives (the ones at war) for electing Bush. I dont support the government, or any moral authority. We should live UNDER authority, of one person. God. We dont need superficial "rulers" telling us what we should be doing every day of our lives. Just my opinion...
Kind of off topic, but my World History teacher tried to get me suspended in 10th grade for not saying the Pledge of Alliegence. My reason was moreso I didn't want to pledge my loyalty to a country I don't support, and to a god I don't believe exists.

Kind of off topic, but my World History teacher tried to get me suspended in 10th grade for not saying the Pledge of Alliegence. My reason was moreso I didn't want to pledge my loyalty to a country I don't support, and to a god I don't believe exists.
It's required in our school to say the pledge. Sometimes, I don't even look at the flag. I also think most of what he says is gramatically incorect (sorry, but I can't spell that well) I remember I had to give up watching the simpsons becaue the president had to go and make a speech on the channel of fox 31. I do not like bush at all.

i dont like bush,how could ppl elect him for the second time.......?im glad this is his last time to run.anyway's my friend said that 9/11 was set up(which to me sound's weired)he said that bush was apart of it and when they got into the war and bushes troop's went over to iraq they just went over there for their oil so bush could be rich.and there's more to it but i4get wat my friend said,but i just gave u the summery of wat he said.i still dont like bush.....i wish i could just slap him........

[opinion]I say the pledge. But when I'm done, I whisper to myself, "And forever shall I have to say these lies." I probably stop saying it once America gets it's act together.

I'm not exactly 'proud' to be an American. I'm happy to be one, I'd be one any day, but I'm not gonna go around feeling happy because I'm American.[/opinion]

*I do the opinion thing in these topics... so don't flame me! D:*

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like bush,how could ppl elect him for the second time.......?im glad this is his last time to run.anyway's my friend said that 9/11 was set up(which to me sound's weired)he said that bush was apart of it and when they got into the war and bushes troop's went over to iraq they just went over there for their oil so bush could be rich.and there's more to it but i4get wat my friend said,but i just gave u the summery of wat he said.i still dont like bush.....i wish i could just slap him........
That is so tottally a lie! > :unsure: *cheers for Bush even louder!*

I don't see why ppl are believeing these lies!

N:F, I'm glad you're happy for our president, but stop shoving it in others faces. Cheering for Bush is really rude, considering I asked us all to keep our opinions from getting in others way. Once again, I could care less if you liked him, but I'm thinking saying it like that is only gonna get people mad.

That is so tottally a lie! > :unsure: *cheers for Bush even louder!*I don't see why ppl are believeing these lies!
well that's the first time iv seen some one cheer for bush,or at least to support him,who support's the war in iraq?i dont of course.....but that's my opinion......

Okay, derek, if you are gonna say it's your opinion, don't challenge anothers beliefs.
i hate it when ppl act like my mom,but yes u r right so im srry.

I am not acting like your mother. I am trying to keep this topic together like CIVILIZED people do.

I am not acting like your mother. I am trying to keep this topic together like CIVILIZED people do.
well yeah,thats how my mom act's.....but anyway's let's get back on topic cuz this is starting to become a fight....

edit:i am civilized>.>

e.e Screw it. I'm not gonna throw my regards in your face if you are not going to listen.
i am listening that's y i suggested we stop fighting and get back on topic

*trying to be civilized* lol

all I need to do is understand that some ppl like what Bush is doing, and some ppl don't like what's he's doing.

oh there! :unsure: YAY!!! :D *akward silence* wait...... >.> <.< lol jk

Not to be rude but..President Bush is a total idiot. He let the greenhouses (They'are for Global Warming) be better (sorry, my sister didn't tell me much). John Carrey or whatever, wouldn't do a good job either. Bush should be arrested. Bush can't be because he is president.

It's required in our school to say the pledge. Sometimes, I don't even look at the flag. I also think most of what he says is gramatically incorect (sorry, but I can't spell that well) I remember I had to give up watching the simpsons becaue the president had to go and make a speech on the channel of fox 31. I do not like bush at all.
It was required in my school as well, I just never did it.

Heh. That's one of the only things I don't like about Fox. It has a lot of good shows, but news will take over at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back