President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, some one wants my opinion.

Did you know?

George Bush wasn't meant to be president. The guy that he went against actully won. During the count Bush stopped the count while he was ahead, thus making him win. Once he was declared President of America, he started the count again. The other guy ACTULLY won. But it was too late.

That's what I learned in school.

*sigh* The whole world thinks of us as terorists because bush just HAD to start a war.

I think George Bush is not doing a good job. When the Twin Towers were hit he didn't even try to find the reason why this happened!!! He just went ahead and started a war!!!! :angry:

AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE MIDDLE EAST CRISES!!!! :angry: :angry:

Regards,

:D Cutie Pie Tama :ichigotchi:

P.S Even though George Bush is not doing a good job, think about it if it was John Kerry........................... :eek: :eek: UH OH!!!!!!!!!

I don´t have an opinion about bush, because I live in Australia.

But, one things for sure. He´s probably doing a better job than John howard.

Anarchy all the way. Bush is ruining my life. I refuse to even say the Pledge of Alliegence at school because it honors America and people in America are ruining their lives, well, ruining OTHER peoples lives (the ones at war) for electing Bush. I dont support the government, or any moral authority. We should live UNDER authority, of one person. God. We dont need superficial "rulers" telling us what we should be doing every day of our lives. Just my opinion...

I don't think these topics are allowed. It usually ends up in fights and arguments. I would say my opinion. Oh, I would say it LOUD AND CLEAR!!! But, I won't.
*Agreed* These topics arent allowed

My mom and dad thinks he's doing an ok job

I think he's doing a pretty BAD job. He got the U.S.A in a massive war that killed alot of people and stuff like that.

I dunno, I just don't think he's doing a good job, every day on the news SOMETHING bad happens there and I dunno, maybe it's not his fault but i'm not sure.

I'm no politician so I probably dont even know what i'm talking about.

More on George W. Bush

I can tell you why he won. Bush is not the best president ever. He is not doing a great job. But he is doing so much better than Kerry could have done! Kerry would have messed things up even more. Bush isn't the best, but he was better than any of the other people running for president could have been. Luckily, most people in our country realized that, and voted for the best person running. Only a moron would have wanted Kerry to win.
Well, Bush is Republican and Kerry is Democrat..... I would apricialte it greatly if you didn't say anyone who voted Kerry is a moron. Basically, you just called almost my ENTIRE family a moron. In an earlyer post I stated I would not tell my opinion but I will now. No offence, but Bush is an idiot. Kerry probably would have been better and smarter. Bush is making the rich richer and the poor poorer. Call me a moron but I think Kerry should have won.

T?

Ok, some one wants my opinion.
Did you know?

George Bush wasn't meant to be president. The guy that he went against actully won. During the count Bush stopped the count while he was ahead, thus making him win. Once he was declared President of America, he started the count again. The other guy ACTULLY won. But it was too late.

That's what I learned in school.
I have heard that and I BELIVE IT!!! He doesn't deserve to be president.

Okay, I don't wanna see any of this "So and So" did this. I wanna see crystal clear opinions. No shoving, making things look bad, OPINIONS people.

In my opinion, Bush isn't my kinda guy... xD Then again all men in the whitehouse are either old or married XD

ANYWAY!if I coulda voted.... I woulda voted John Kerry. I'm Democratic. :3

Okay, I don't wanna see any of this "So and So" did this. I wanna see crystal clear opinions. No shoving, making things look bad, OPINIONS people.
In my opinion, Bush isn't my kinda guy... xD Then again all men in the whitehouse are either old or married XD

ANYWAY!if I coulda voted.... I woulda voted John Kerry. I'm Democratic. :3
Me too! Ok, enough of my opinion!! Now u know, I don't like bush at all.

*cheers for Bush*

in my state we drove John Kerry away cause noone wanted him here! MWUGAGAGA!!!!

and in my elementary school everyone took a vote and Bush won!

*cheers for Bush*in my state we drove John Kerry away cause noone wanted him here! MWUGAGAGA!!!!

and in my elementary school everyone took a vote and Bush won!
In MY school, we had a vote on who should win......................guess what? Kerry won. Most ppl in my school hate bush (no offence)

I think he is. The only reason Bush sent those troops over there is so we wouldn't have a war in our country. He saved us from the killing that it would do to us as Americans. I know. Many soldiers died over there. President Bush saved us from bombs over our houses and took our lives in the future into his hands....so we can live.... Me, my mom, Nanna, and Pop-Pop, we are loyal to President Bush. We believe that he can do it.

.:Ciara:.

I can't stand Bush. He says things so gramatically incorrect it makes my ears bleed trying to listen to him. We might as well have elected a school teacher to do the job. At least people would understand what they're talking about.

My personal opinion:

America needs to shave its' Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back