President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, untila flame wardoes breakout this topic willbe fine. Guides are allowed to have opinions too, ya know?

The frog thinks Mr. Bus is a moron...
CLiton was better, but dispite what he did. XP

Bush seems ot be hurting taxes and the richer get richer and the pooer get pooer. :wacko:
I agree full heartedly! I think his is doing a bad job :D

ok, i dont know how old yall are, but do you hate him just cuz your parents dont like him? or is that really your OWN opinion? many kids/teens dont like people who their parents dont like.
That is 100% my own opinion. Everyone else my family loves him, and I have no idea why. He's a moron... such a moron. Moronic, moronic, moronic. I can't wait until he gets out of office... I can't believe America voted for him twice... <_< I can't believe they voted for him once! When I heard about him, I was like, "Mommy, vote for Bush! I like his name." My mom was like, "Okay, Sweetie. I will!" I was in like kindergarten at the time. Now I'm going into the 6th grade, and I totally regret having my mom vote for him... stupid Bush... the only bush I trust is the green outdoor ones... and I don't even trust those very much. Stupid Bush... grrr....

That is 100% my own opinion. Everyone else my family loves him, and I have no idea why. He's a moron... such a moron. Moronic, moronic, moronic. I can't wait until he gets out of office... I can't believe America voted for him twice... :p I can't believe they voted for him once! When I heard about him, I was like, "Mommy, vote for Bush! I like his name." My mom was like, "Okay, Sweetie. I will!" I was in like kindergarten at the time. Now I'm going into the 6th grade, and I totally regret having my mom vote for him... stupid Bush... the only bush I trust is the green outdoor ones... and I don't even trust those very much. Stupid Bush... grrr....
Lol I like that last bit.

That is 100% my own opinion. Everyone else my family loves him, and I have no idea why. He's a moron... such a moron. Moronic, moronic, moronic. I can't wait until he gets out of office... I can't believe America voted for him twice... :p I can't believe they voted for him once! When I heard about him, I was like, "Mommy, vote for Bush! I like his name." My mom was like, "Okay, Sweetie. I will!" I was in like kindergarten at the time. Now I'm going into the 6th grade, and I totally regret having my mom vote for him... stupid Bush... the only bush I trust is the green outdoor ones... and I don't even trust those very much. Stupid Bush... grrr....
I can tell you why he won. Bush is not the best president ever. He is not doing a great job. But he is doing so much better than Kerry could have done! Kerry would have messed things up even more. Bush isn't the best, but he was better than any of the other people running for president could have been. Luckily, most people in our country realized that, and voted for the best person running. Only a moron would have wanted Kerry to win.

personaly, i dont really have an opinion bout Bush my self. i know that my parents voted for him, but i dont know how they think about what he's doing.

personaly, i dont really have an opinion bout Bush my self. i know that my parents voted for him, but i dont know how they think about what he's doing.
I don't really have an opinion either, but I know he is doing a better job than Kerry would have done.

It bothers me that most of the children on here are just saying their parents opinions, not their's.

My mom wouldn't tell me who she voted for until the middle of last year. She voted for Bush. I'm not sure who my dad voted for though.

I can tell you why he won. Bush is not the best president ever. He is not doing a great job. But he is doing so much better than Kerry could have done! Kerry would have messed things up even more. Bush isn't the best, but he was better than any of the other people running for president could have been. Luckily, most people in our country realized that, and voted for the best person running. Only a moron would have wanted Kerry to win.
Thanks. I guess I'm a moron now.

Lol I like that last bit.
Thank you!

To tell you the truth fluffums, right now I really don't care how good or bad Kerry would have done... I just cannot wait for Bush to get out of office... he doesn't deserve to be there. To me, basically your saying that either president would have shot America straight to heck... just like Bush is already doing.

And like I said, everyone else in my family adores Bush. Hating him is all my own opinion... I hate taking other's opinions. I speak for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!
To tell you the truth fluffums, right now I really don't care how good or bad Kerry would have done... I just cannot wait for Bush to get out of office... he doesn't deserve to be there. To me, basically your saying that either president would have shot America straight to heck... just like Bush is already doing.

And like I said, everyone else in my family adores Bush. Hating him is all my own opinion... I hate taking other's opinions. I speak for myself.
Believe me, if you think the country is bad now, you would have thought it was even worse if Kerry was in office.

Well okies ^.^ I've never really been a conservative... I'm a lot more Democratic (actually I took a politics test and i'm a Centrist. I know right from wrong [but the results also said I spend a good chunk of change for others and my family]) than republican.

But opinions are opinions, it's not like any of us have anyone to hate for having one...

But one thing that bothers me... the war on terror... who are we fighting? There will always be terrorists in the world no matter how many innocent lives and guilty lives we take. And yet we take our war planes and drop bobms on Iraq and we are not terrorists ourselves?

Well okies ^.^ I've never really been a conservative... I'm a lot more Democratic (actually I took a politics test and i'm a Centrist. I know right from wrong [but the results also said I spend a good chunk of change for others and my family]) than republican.But opinions are opinions, it's not like any of us have anyone to hate for having one...

But one thing that bothers me... the war on terror... who are we fighting? There will always be terrorists in the world no matter how many innocent lives and guilty lives we take. And yet we take our war planes and drop bobms on Iraq and we are not terrorists ourselves?
I have no idea why Bush made us have a war. I do agree that we are acting like terrorists. I think it is terrible that we are killing tons of innocent people, that had nothing to do with 9/11. I do not like Bush or his ideas, but I do think that he is better than others would have been.

I don't think these topics are allowed. It usually ends up in fights and arguments. I would say my opinion. Oh, I would say it LOUD AND CLEAR!!! But, I won't.
I agree with you!

I live in Canada, so I have no opinons on George Bush. I do not know how good or bad then he is, because I live in Canada where we don't have presidents. I bet he's doing an okay job, maybe not the best though.

PS: Who streched the pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back