President George W. Bush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is President George W. Bush doing a good job for the US and Israel?

• NO WAY!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course YES!!!!

• Half and Half

• Who's George Bush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best president ever, no doubt. The war in Iraq is completely justified.

That is 100% my own opinion. Everyone else my family loves him, and I have no idea why. He's a moron... such a moron. Moronic, moronic, moronic. I can't wait until he gets out of office... I can't believe America voted for him twice... dry.gif I can't believe they voted for him once!
We didn't vote for him twice. In the first election, when Bush was running against Al Gore, he lost the popular vote. He was elected by the electoral college. We voted for him once: the second time, against Kerry.

i personaly dont have an opinion in this matter.

i dont listen to newz that much so i have no clue whats going on! :marumimitchi:

It was required in my school as well, I just never did it.
Heh. That's one of the only things I don't like about Fox. It has a lot of good shows, but news will take over at any time.
yea, It kinda sucks but that's life for ya! Oh and if I am missing an s in any word people, its because it sticks and sometimes it doesn't work. lol Anyway, unless some people start to start a fight, I really don't have any more to say.

I don't like him... he is a very bad president in my opinion. *rolls up imaginary newspaper and hits him on the nose*

But... I won't say much more... I don't wanna 'fight about it'.

That is 100% my own opinion. Everyone else my family loves him, and I have no idea why. He's a moron... such a moron. Moronic, moronic, moronic. I can't wait until he gets out of office... I can't believe America voted for him twice... <_< I can't believe they voted for him once! When I heard about him, I was like, "Mommy, vote for Bush! I like his name." My mom was like, "Okay, Sweetie. I will!" I was in like kindergarten at the time. Now I'm going into the 6th grade, and I totally regret having my mom vote for him... stupid Bush... the only bush I trust is the green outdoor ones... and I don't even trust those very much. Stupid Bush... grrr....
Lol, that was funny. I don't really have an opinion, I'm in Canada, so am I supposed to care?

-Kuchipatchi-

PS, for a bit of fun, Google "Failure" and press "I'm feeling Lucky"

Lol, that was funny. I don't really have an opinion, I'm in Canada, so am I supposed to care?
-Kuchipatchi-

PS, for a bit of fun, Google "Failure" and press "I'm feeling Lucky"
My mom showed me the Google trick X3 Love it.

Half & half.

My word, You folks *removed* :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Guys, this topic is turning into a flame war. [/SIZE]

*additional comment removed*I hate topics with flame wars involved...like someone else said, don't turn this into a flame war, and respect other people's views.

I, for one, think that he is doing a good job.

I am not Republican, not Democrat, Independant. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one dont think he is doing his job, but that is just my opinion and everyone has a freedom of speech so dont get mad at me!!!!!

Anarchy all the way. Bush is ruining my life. I refuse to even say the Pledge of Alliegence at school because it honors America and people in America are ruining their lives, well, ruining OTHER peoples lives (the ones at war) for electing Bush. I dont support the government, or any moral authority. We should live UNDER authority, of one person. God. We dont need superficial "rulers" telling us what we should be doing every day of our lives. Just my opinion...
thats just wrong. how can you be so misguided? Heavenly Father Said that in the last days (now) that rightous will prevail and the evil will be destroyed. Sadam Husane (or so darn insane) was evil and we are HELPING people get away from his evil wrath. So don't you get me started on this.

hm.. it wouldnt help to post my opinion, since he doesnt listen to polls.

or tamatalk polls for that matter.

however, he isnt just vanishing. so i guess there really isnt a point.

what would YOU do?

War is war. If it were always quick or easy to win, we'd be living in a fantastical, idealistic place.

The fact is, we are not living in that place. We are living in reality, and sometimes things which must be done are difficult and at times seem unfair. Maybe it doesn't always seem like he is doing the best thing...but what other option do we have?

The terrorist groups are not going to stop what they're doing just because we have words with them. They say it themselves...they live their lives for this purpose, for this war, and feel no remorse about killing other human beings. Does this sound like a society that will stop because we ask...or even tell them to? Not to me it doesn't. This is not an easy war to win, but we have to do something to defend ourselves, lest we suffer even more attacks(which they guaranteed would happen) like 9-11.

I am also registered as politically Independant.

we sufferd more from 9-11 than they have during this whole war! so don't feel so bad. it's just life. READ MY ABOVE POST PLEASE.

...He's not doing a good job. and my dad told me that he eavesdrops(sp?) on your phone calls and stuff. o.0 creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back