Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not feel even remotely attractive. I haven't for a long time, if ever. I am trying to think of something about my body that I like, but all I can come up with is the scar on my right thumb!! My boyfriend says I'm pretty, and so does my sister, but they are obligated to say that. I'm 18, and although I'm technically in the normal weight range I feel like I have more weight on me than I should. Here are a few pics... I don't own a digital cam so most of my pictures are taken with my cell phone!

About a month ago before I dyed my hair

Messing around with my stepbro's cam

A week ago right after I dyed my hair

My twin sis and I at Prom 2007 (I'm the one with the goofy smile in the black dress. I was so sick of taking pictures that I gave up on trying to smile for real!
oh my gosh like u ar so perrty and i luv the blue hair!

omg!!!!! :huh:

oh my gosh like u ar so perrty and i luv the blue hair!omg!!!!! ;)
Thank you so much!!! I love my blue hair too, but it's driving me crazy because it keeps fading so I have to dye it again once a week. I'm getting kind of sick of having to do that...

^ Especially when they KNOW they're pretty/skinny. It's even more agrivating then.
Yeah, but I was looking at the pictures I have of myself... :p

Whatever. I'll post one if I find a cute one. Younger me.

I kept debating whether or not to post a pic because i'm pretty sure it goes against my "pair of rents" rules but Here goes nothing

Please no negative comments because I already know every flaw on my body

hmmmn...

i guess i'm okay looking. My family and a few of my friends think i'm pretty, but i kinda look like a girly boy..

hey! i'm a tomboy, what d'ya expect?

I look very different in pics and mirrors, i look prettier in the mirror then on camera.. but some tiomes i look pretty on camera.

I have a girly body.. but i dress loose, i hate showing my self off.

^ Especially when they KNOW they're pretty/skinny. It's even more agrivating then.
Ya most of the time the reason they say there ugly because they want someone to say

"No your not"

Thank you so much!!! I love my blue hair too, but it's driving me crazy because it keeps fading so I have to dye it again once a week. I'm getting kind of sick of having to do that...
I'll be going on the first of March to get my hair coloured blueblack with purple streaks done professionally so it lasts at least 6 weeks lol. It's a little pricey but if you don't wanna keep doing it every week, do it that way if you can. You and your hair will thank you!

I'd say pretty xD. Yea I use make-up sometimes to look pretty decent. But girls love me. So yeah =D.

I say im Ugly. The only thing I like about myself is my hair. Its blonde and curly. but other than that, Im on the large side, and always pale, I like my eyes (their NATURALLY purple) but other than that... no.

I'll be going on the first of March to get my hair coloured blueblack with purple streaks done professionally so it lasts at least 6 weeks lol. It's a little pricey but if you don't wanna keep doing it every week, do it that way if you can. You and your hair will thank you!
The thing is that my hair doesn't take dye very well, so even permanent dyes only stay in my hair a couple of weeks before they wash out. I've decided to just dye it blue-black and get over it!

I think I am ugly I used to think I was pretty and I need to weight less in fact I am 12 and weigh 125 lbs. I was taking to my frend last summer about me loosing weight and I said I think I would look good skinny bc I am kinda pretty mow dont you think? Adn she said well uh not really. I hung up on her and cried I no longer have self confidence and I have never been asked out.... :furawatchi:

I think I am ugly I used to think I was pretty and I need to weight less in fact I am 12 and weigh 125 lbs. I was taking to my frend last summer about me loosing weight and I said I think I would look good skinny bc I am kinda pretty mow dont you think? Adn she said well uh not really. I hung up on her and cried I no longer have self confidence and I have never been asked out.... :furawatchi:
You know your friend could of handled that question better, and just because you haven't dated yet doesn't mean someone is ugly. Only you can decide how you look and if someone says otherwise, then they are only looking through one very narrow perspective.

Don't let it get you down, because lack of self confidence in who you are will in time make you seem less attractive in more than just looks to others as well as yourself. It's just a destructive cycle to nip in the bud now before it gets worse.

Im average. The winter is making my hair Brown, and It doesnt mix with my grown out blonde hair. If I get Straight Brown hair, It will go great with my pale skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back