Puella Magi Saga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh! A witch might be close! Lemme try if I could get a stonger signal so we know where our witch is." Renee said suprisingly.

The group started running more and more as Renee's soul gem started glowing brighter and brighter, and they finally found their destination. It was one of the most strangest thing they've ever seen.

"So... You guys ready to go?"

O_O being in the realm of witches is like entering a different dimension. You lose sight of your original surroundings and enter a weird labyrinth. Jade shuddered upon seeing things like butterflies with mustaches and walking Dandelions that have evil grins on their Dandelion heads. "I-I must admit guys this is a little bit scary." Jade says to the group.

O3O Don't be. You have your weapon. Like I said that should be enough to protect you. You are also in the presence of a full pledged magical girl. Otherwise, you can also just make the contract with me right now and be a magical girl yourself. Kyuubey offered, rather temptingly.

Jade once again considered her wish and knew that it will be all worth all of this if it meant she can protect everything she ever cared for and loved. Interestingly enough, her mind also wandered towards this boy "Beau" she just met earlier this afternoon. "Uh... not the time to be thinking about boys" Jade thought to herself and snapped out of her reverie.

"So Renee, how do we know which one is the witch and how do we vanquish it?" Jade asked clearly more focused at the battle at hand...

Last edited by a moderator:
"You'll see. They're not too hard to find. Just make sure you're protected at all times."

Renee transformed into a Puella Magi right in front of their eyes. She then took sharp blades that looked like daggers out of her armwarmers and started attacking monster after monster.

"Be careful you guys. You'll never know when you're gonna be attacked, so make sure to keep watch at all times." Renee said as she was attacking the familiars.

As they went deeper and deeper into the realm of witches, they suddenly saw a much larger foe, a lot larger than the ones Renee attacked along the way.

"Looks like we found our target."

Ethan clutched his pistol close to his chest. "Oh no..." He wimpered, starting to shake.

Above them was a giant spider-looking creature. It was suspended on a collossal web at the top of the room. It looked down at them with its enormous sharp fangs; it was starting to drool.

Strange floating letters started to form below the witch. After a few seconds, they came together and formed a word: Meredith.

"Hehe, don't worry! I could handle this." Renee giggled as she gave them a thumbs up.

She then started teleporting from side to side, possibly throwing daggers on every part of Meredith's body. Meredith tried attacking, but it didn't even lay a leg on her. Just then, Renee took off her scarf and it magically turned into a longsword.

"DICING FINISH!!!"

Renee came up close and before Meredith could attack her from the close distance, she sliced it in half, leaving the witch to die a fast and easy death. Suddenly, the area around them was back to normal, just like how it was before, but there was a strange looking sphere on the ground that Renee picked up.

"This is called a grief seed. Witches usually drop them when they are defeated. They're very useful because...." Renee then put the grief seed against her soul gem, which sucked out all the darkness in it, leaving it as good as new.

Jade blinked in the return of their original surroundings, still clutching on to the mace she was given as if she was holding on for dear life. She saw what happened to this "Soul Gem" that Renee possessed and how it seems to have been purified after the grief seed touched it. "So I was just wondering, what triggers the darkness in your soul gem and what would happen if we are not able to purify it?" Jade asked Renee quizzically. She looked at the mace in her hand and saw a faint light emanate from it once more and then the mace was no more. In it's place was the tree branch it originally was. She once again turned her attention to Renee awaiting her answer...

"Well, you soul gem triggers darkness by using too much magic, and if you're not able to purify it...." Renee saw Kyuubey at the corner of her eye.

"Im not really sure! Hehehe....."

Ethan played with the screwdriver in his hands. Renee's response to Jade was really....strange.

"I think I'll go home now before my mom gets worried." Ethan said, checking the time on his cellphone. "Since tomorrow's Saturday, do you guys want to go hang out somewhere? It's supposed to be good weather tomorrow; perfect for the beach." Ethan suggested with enthusiasm. Ethan refrained from revealing to them that a group of other students had plans to go to the beach tomorrow as well. Garion was one of those students. Ethan lightly bit his lip to keep himself from smiling suspiciously.

"Uh, sure!" Renee knew that she would be the youngest out of the 3 due to the fact that they were both 4 grades older than her, but she didn't seem to mind. It actually sounded like a lot of fun to her, since she hasn't hung out with anyone at the beach before.

"Well, I should be going home too. So byeee!!! See you guys tomorrow!" Renee stormed off as fast as she could that Ethan nor Jade had any time to say bye. They both guessed that she must've been an outgoing person, even when they first met her.

It seems Renee forgot about her duty as a Puella Magi. 83

Kyuubey was standing on Jade's head, which suprised her and Ethan. He jumped down onto the ground.

Witches are going to keep appearing and killing innocent townspeople without anyone to attack them. 83

They both went silent.

.... So be it. I'll just try to find another Puella Magi to protect this town while you guys keep Renee busy. 83

**That night...**

Ethan was laying in his bed. He was super psyched about tomorrow. As his fatigue started to overcome him, Ethan began to doze off. He had the strangest dream...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61EqCSo5Vik

(Picture me instead of Madoka, Jade instead of Sayaka, and Renee instead of Mami ;) )

P.S.(This song makes me wanna cry T_T)

Ethan groaned and sat up in his bed. It was morning, and the sun had woken him up through his window. "I must be crazy..." Ethan said to himself, recalling last night's dream.

He rubbed his eyes and realized that he forgot to make a meeting time for today's beach party. He stood up next to his bed to stretch, then turned on his cellphone to call Jade. She was probably already awake. Ethan yawned as he waited for her to answer his call.

Jade was suddenly awakened by the ringing of her phone. She took it from her bedside table and sleepily looked to see who was calling, *yawn* "Oh", Jade thought, "Ethan must be calling regarding today's trip to the beach". She pressed the answer button and said "Hello?" to Ethan on the other line...

O3O This beach trip should be interesting... Kyuubey thought as he gazed at Jadine while sitting amidst her stuffed animals.

Ethan cuddled his Cherubi plushie. "Hi, Jade. It's Ethan." Ethan heard her yawn on the other side of the phone. He must have woken her up. "Oh, by the way, good morning."

Jade sat up on her bed stretching one arm while the other was holding her phone. "Good morning Ethan" Jade beamed despite herself. "What's up?"

"We forgot to make a meeting time and place." Ethan got up and looked at the time on his alarm clock. It was 9:42. Dang, teenagers can sleep in late. "I was thinking maybe we can meet at Britt's Doughnut Shop, maybe around 10:30-ish." He remembered that Jade just transferred from the Philippines. "Oh my gob, you've never had a Britt's doughnut, have you?"

Jade looked at herself in the mirror adjacent to her bed. Darn, her hair was a mess. "Uhm no, Ethan, I don't believe I have" Jade said giggling. "Is it good? Hmmm... well just gimme the directions on how to get there. I might be a little late cause it's almost 10 and I take a while to get ready okay?"

Ethan chuckled. "Now that I think about it, so do I. Let's make it 11 then." He started making his bed. "Britt's is down by the boardwalk, on the far left side across from the noisy arcade that's impossible to miss. Could you tell Kyuubey to pass this along to Renee?"

O3O Sure, I can pass it along. Ethan squeaked with surprise, reaching for his pillow to throw at Kyuubey. But when he turned around, Kyuubey had already teleported away. "I thought I told him NOT to do that ever again!"

"Oh Kyuubey did his thing again?" Jade sighed, "Oh well I guess we'll have to get used to it now but yeah. I gotta start getting ready if I am to make it by 11. Teehee. I'll see you later. Bye" Jade hang up and started fixing her own bed and made to go to the bathroom to bathe.

Back at Renee's house,

Renee was packing up her stuff and got ready to go to the beach, even though it was a bit too early, but she didn't mind. She was just more excited that she made new friends, which made her have a bright smile on her face.

You miss her, don't you? 83 Kyuubey appeared on Renee's bed. She was use to the teleporting, so she didn't get suprised like Jade and Ethan. "W-What do you mean?"

If I recall, I remember someone teaching you about a Puella Magi just like you did with Jade and Ethan yesterday. And the reason why you didn't want to tell them about their soul gem was because-

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!" Renee interupted Kyuubey just as all her tragic memories started coming back to her.

...Alright. Well, have fun at the beach. I will be sending a temporary replacement soon. Goodbye. 83 Kyuubey teleported out of her room, probably to find the replacement. Just then, Renee started going into tears.

".... Emmi...."

**a little while later, around 11:00 A.M.**

Ethan walked out of Britt's Dougnuts with a big bag of a baker's dozen (yeah, that's right, they still do that.) He clutched the warm bag of sugary heaven to his chest as he walked over to a bench on the boardwalk. He sat down and waited for Jade and Renee to arrive, nibbling on a savory doughnut. "Oh my gob, this is such a good doughnut." He muttered as he blissfully resumed eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back