Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade watched Zale look aroud, swinging her legs off the edge of the building and sighing. "Silly boy... he never ever looks up." After a few moments she got up, running along and down the roof tops until she was able to jump down, dropping behind the superhero. "Behinddddd you!"

Stevie looked up to see a building explode. "Not my problem." He chewed up the edible remainder of his lollipop, and was about to keep walking when he caught the boy from earlier, with this weird girl behind him. Surprised, he sat down on a bench and watched while eating chips. He figured if they came too close to him or tried to attack him, he would just change the air to carbon monoxide. That would send them packing. But then he had a good idea. He decided to wait though, to see what happened.

"Very cute Princess." Cye said, using the dark area to his advantage. He moved quickly, his powers at full strength, behind Princess and pinned her to the wall. "Now I'm behind you." he said with a smirk.

Stevie finished his bag of cheetos, and started an apple. He was seriously gonna have to work out after this. Then again, all he really ate was snacks, and fruits, so in the end, he really didn't have that many calories. Either way, he watched the battle, resisting the urge to laugh at the two. This seriously was so silly- villains vs. superheroes? Pfftt...

Ah, of course. It was dark, therefore Zale was at his strongest. Jade simply laughed, not even struggling. "Ah, Zale. You never fail to appreciate me. How's daddy?" Jade was rambling, if only to cover up that she was busy plotting something.

"Dead, like you're about to be." Cye responded quickly, slamming Jade's head against the wall.

"And also like your powers." Jade added, gritting her teeth as her head was hit off the wall. It hadn't taken her long to figure out that Zale's powers were affected by light, and hey, explosions provided light! Grinning, Jade shut her eyes and concentrated hard, and within a few moments three of the buildings behind them were blasting light into the area, and allowing Jade to punch Zale right in the face.

Cye fell backwards, but got up, not wanting to let princess escape. He grabbed her, and pinned her back against the wall. "You're not getting away that easy."

"Oh, but I am." Jade replid calmly, staying perfectly still before snapping her leg up and slamming into into Cye (ow.).

Cye stumbled back and fell, getting up a little slower. "Why do you do it?" He asked. "Why are you so evil?" he finally asked the question he's wanted to ask a villian for the longest time. He just didn't understand, why do they do it?

Jade shrugged. "Because... I can?" She gave a small laugh, blowing Cye a kiss before turning around and running off, yelling back "Say hi to your girlfriend for me!"

That did it, the girlfriend comment took it too far. Cye chased after her, and pinned her to the ground, repeatedly punching her.

Jade couldn't help but scream as she was tackled, kicking out at Cye as he repeatedly punched her. She was still fine to make a threat, though. "Let me go, or I'll blow you up." She hissed, dodging a punch. Of course, she couldn't actually blow up people, but hey, no-one else knew that. "Then you'll dang everyone in this town, but at least you'll be with your darling girlfriend!"

"Do it, I dare you!" Cye yelled, continuing to punch her. "Screw this town, I don't care anymore!"

One of the punchs caught Jade right in the eye and she yelled out, pausing in her struggling to clutch it. "Well, that's no attitude for a superhero, is it? Daddy would be ashamed of you."

"So you think he wouldn't have cared that you were going to allow a villain to defeat you? Did you not know him that much?" Jade mocked, catching Cye's fist and throwing him off of her.

Stevie had been watching the entire battle, thinking that it was way better than a movie since it was real life. The girl sure was awful cocky and seemed a lot like a typical villain. He found himself unable to help doing what he did next. He continued to eat chips, with a carefree expression on his face, but he was really busy changing the air around the buildings to carbon dioxide, which was the same substance used in fire extinguishers. Which meant that the buildings wouldn't explode, which meant that the next time the girl tried to use her power, it so wouldn't work. He tried his best not to laugh as he shoved another chip in his mouth.

"When I took over my brother's leadership of the Radi, I'm promised to protect this city. But promises can be broken." Cye said, ripping his fist away and punching her again.

"Again, not very hero-like. Ah well, you asked for it." Of course, Jade couldn't blow Cye up, but she could blow something up near him... closing her eyes, Jade concentrated, expecting to her the familar sound of an explosion... but nothing happened. "Wha-" To cover up her awkward pause, she slammed her knee up into Cye's stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back