Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevie resisted the urge to laugh, doing all he could to put a neutral expression on his face as he continued to shove the crisps in his mouth. He focused on the salty flavor, and continued to laugh. He felt a bit bad about using carbon dioxide, as it was a greenhouse gas, but he could clean it up later. The air around him and the two people fighting was oxygen, and he made sure that it was, or else it would be boring. But he knew every object within the vicinity was covered in carbon dioxide. Wonderful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cringing, Cye contined his attack."Just give up and I won't have to kill you." he told her.

"And vice versa." Jade replied, rolling her head to the side to avoid another punch. "I can see you're losing heart, Zale. Why not go home and decide whether you still want to be a hero? You're certainly not acting like it."

Cye ignored her comments, continuing his attack. "I am a hero, you're just trying to trick me!"

"Is that so?" Of course, Jade was indeed playing with Cye's mind. "Who said they don't care about this city anymore? Who was willing to let me blow them up and dang all the people in this place along with it?"

"I didn't mean any of that!" Cye yelled. "You're getting in my head and making me say things I don't mean."

Stevie applauded the two, mainly because he felt a strong urge to and because he thought it would be funny. He jeered at them, "Woohoo! Too bad this isn't a movie. You guys could totally win an Academy Award for "Most Original Script" Oh wait. I don't think there is an award like that. Or is there?" He couldn't help but start laughing. He knew they were probably gonna attack him now, but it's not like it mattered. He could simply use his power to keep them away.

Cye frowned, and looked at Stevie. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked Jade, slightly releasing his grip.

As she got closer, Alice could hear yelling and from the distance she was at, she could see someone punching the other. She cursed under her breath as she got closer and stopped walking, taking notice that the air around her was different. Backing up,she cursed once again as she could only see the option of standing and watching.

"Also very original," Stevie said, as he got up and left. He knew they'd come after him, so he simply just changed the entire air around to carbon dioxide, so that way they wouldn't be able to run since they'd be breathing the same stuff they exhaled, and that wouldn't work well. Plus, there was no way he could be exploded. He left as quick as he could.

Not waiting for Princess, Cye let her go and chased after Stevie, although he was starting to have a hard time breathing. Gagging, he continued to run, although a little bit slower than before. Trying to hold is breath, he picked up his speed and finally was able to tackle Stevie. Gasping for air, he realized he couldn't breath, and examined Stevie. wondering if the air was having the same affect on him.

Coughing and gagging herself, Jade tried to hold her breath as she watched Cye run off. She wasn't daft: she knew one of them had changed the air somehow. Getting up, Jade tried to hold her breath, running off the opposite direction. Finally, she reached an area where the air hadn't been affected, and sweet, sweet oxygen flooded her lungs, allowing her to hiss curses under her breath.

"D'aww.. This is the thanks I get for stopping that witch girl from blowing up any other buildings? Man, what kind of superhero are you?" Stevie frowned. "Can you get off me now? You're kinda making my stomach hurt, and my stomach is full so if you squish me for any longer, I'll probably hurl all over you. If you get off me, I'll change the air back so that way everybody can breathe fine again."

Although Cye knew Steveie cold be lying, he had to give him the benefit of te doubt. He got of off Stevie and crossed his arms.

"Thanks." Stevie wiped the dirt off of his shirt. He went ahead and changed the air back, so it was pure oxygen. As he had been breathing pure oxygen in for the entire incident due to his powers, he didn't seem to really notice the air was different. As he began to walk away, without looking back, he said, "Don't act like you're the only one who lost family members, I lost every single family member, even my little sister, who chose to kill herself."

Cye was gasping for air, enjoying every single breath. When Stevie told Cye about his family, he didn't know what to say. Nodding slightly, he ran off to find Princess and finish the fight.

Stevie continued to walk away, and then once he was busy shopping in the corner market, he burst out laughing. "Wow. That was uncharacteristic of my personality." Receiving a glare from the obviously exhausted cashier, he shut up and then picked up more snacks he could eat after his nap.

Jade had realised it wouldn't be at all sensible to stay in costume, and had made a quick trip home to get changed. Right now she was walking around outside again, heading to the shops.

Cye saw a girl shopping who resembled Princess, yet she wasn't in her costume. Thinking if he should take a chance and confront her, he stayed in the area.

Jade shivered, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked. Her eye was starting to hurt where Zale had punched her, but she didn't dare touch it in case he was around and guessed. Chewing on her lip, she entered a shop, and who should she see but Stevie. "H-hey, Stevie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back