Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deciding it was pointless to just guess, Cye went back to the base and changed out of his costume. Sighing, he hung it up on a hanger and laid on his bed. His ribs were bruised and he was in a lot of pain. He laid on his bed and tried to just relax.

Stevie heard someone call his name. He glanced over, and didn't recognize the girl who was looking at him. "Uh, hi. "What's your name? I've never met you, so I have no idea who you are."

Last edited by a moderator:
...How does he know it's her? xD

Jade frowned at Stevie. "Stevie, it's Jade? You know, from school and stuff?" She looked down, playing with a strand of her hair that had fallen out of her ponytail. "Although, I guess you've never noticed me..."

(Her face looks the same as it did earlier, since all she did was go home and change costumes, right? If I'm wrong then pretend Stevie doesn't know who she is)

"Huh? Oh, yeah." C'mon Stevie, play along smooth. "Yeah, I was too busy eating snacks to notice. Snacks sure are delicious. I really like Oreos.." He reached over and grabbed some, adding them to his shopping cart.

(Yeah, but she also takes her mask off and changes her hair, and acts a lot differently xD he can notice a few similarities or something, but not know for certain it's her)

Jade gave a small laugh. "Yeah, you do seem to be eating quite a lot of the time..." She trailed off towards the end of the sentence, covering up the awkward pause she created with a lame "I like Oreos too."

(Okay, so pretend that he doesn't exactly know it's her then, and I'll go ahead and fix teh post from earlier.)

Stevie still couldn't shake the feeling he knew this girl from somewhere, but he couldn't remember where. He knew for certain it wasn't school, though. "Of course. Food is the best thing ever... I'm gonna go pay now." He went ahead and headed to the checkout counter, and watched as the cashier scanned his items.

"Yeah, I might get these... " Jade said, glancing at the Oreos in her hand. Briefly, she wondered where Zale was as she stood behind Stevie in the line. "Stocking up for school tomorrow?"

"Yep." Stevie went ahead and took his shopping bags, and then as he exited, he said, "So, uh... See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah... see you tomorrow." Jade said quietly, raising a hand in a goodbye wave. When Stevie was out of sight she dropped it, rolling her eyes and walking off.

Think we should timeskip to tomorrow?

Once Stevie left the store, he decided to jog home, in an effort to stay fit and so he wouldn't get fat from all the snacks. He managed to do so, but he had to take at least two walk breaks on the way. Finally, panting, he reached the apartment he rented with his parents money, since he now had his entire family's earnings and savings in his bank account. After locking the door behind him, he went to take a cold shower, and then he promptly went to bed and fell asleep.

Yeah. A tineskip to school the next day would be good.

Cye yawned, and tried to fight off the urge for going to sleep, yet it was too powerful for him. He went under his covers and quickly dozed off, tired and in pain from the fight.

Okie dokie.

Well, the worst had come to the worst and Jade had - shock, horror - a bruise underneath her eye where she'd been punched last night. Groaning, Jade stared at herself, wondering whether to skip school until it was healed. Eventually, she decided against it, simply spreading a bit of concealer on it before leaving.

Stevie had to trade breakfast for three punches of the snooze button his his cheap alarm clock, so he was now busy trying to jog his way to school with his his backpack, which had his textbooks, and of course, lots and lots of delicious snacks. He reached into his backpack and tugged out a strawberry poptart. Ripping the packet open, he ate and jog/walked to school.

Jade didn't live too far from the school, and as a result she still arrived pretty quickly even after stopping off at the shop for some food. She was currently arranging things in her locker, occasionally peering into the mirror she had attached to the door at her eye. She'd already started telling people that she'd hurt it by walking into a door, but still...

Stevie arrived at school, and then went straight to his locker. Sighing, he opened it, and then put his hoodie in there as well as some of his snacks. He picked up his History textbook, and then added that to his backpack before shutting and relocking the locker. "Well. Another day. Fun."

After grabbing his stuff, Cye closed his locker and went to science class. Sitting in his seat, he waited for the others to arrive.

Jade arrived in Science class a few moments after Cye did, and she took her seat near him. There weren't that many students in the room yet, leaving an awkward silence between the tow that Jade made no movement to correct. After all, it helped the shy girl image and distanced her from Princess, didn't it?

Alice had gotten out of bed late, she was now rushing out of her apartment with an apple in hand. As she arrived at school, she made her way to her locker to collect her English books and ran to class.

After the bell rang, the teacher announced partners for the project the sutdents would be working on for about a week. Cye was with Jade. Walking over, he sensed something familiar about Jade, but couldn't tell what.

Jade glanced at Cye, before looking down at her textbook and muttering a quick "Hi." She flipped through. pages before speaking again. "So, uh..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back