Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let''s just get this done." Was all Cye said, and looked at Jade's eye. Not saying anything, he opened his book.

"Yeah." Jade agreed, noticing Cye's gaze on her eye and wincing. "...I walked into a door." She soghed, before shaking her head. "Anyway... what do we need to do?"

"I'm not really sure..." Cye said, before thinking of something. The girl's voice seemed familiar, and the whole black eye think seemed like a strange coincidence. Was the girl princess? Cye didn't wear a mask, so if she was, wouldn't she recognized him by now. Deciding to test his thought, he planned to bring it up in conversation alter. "We have to make a diagram." he said, beginning to draw a sketch.

As Cye bent down to draw the diagram, Jade realised suddenly that it was Zale. As in, Zale, leader of the Radi. Ohhhh, heck. Not showing any signs of recognistion, Jade said "Uh, I got a textbook page if that helps..."

"Nah, it's fine." Cye said, continuing his sketch. "So you hear? There was some explosions last night. Rumors say that Zale got into a fight with one of the villains...I think it was Princess."

Stevie was sitting at a desk on the other side of the classroom, while waiting for his partner to finish drawing something. His eyes were on Jade, and Cye- or should he say Zale? It was painfully obvious that Cye equaled Zale, especially since the guy had knocked him over last night, so Stevie had had a rather clear view of Zale/Cye's face. Since he wasn't a villain or a hero, Stevie really didn't have to worry whether people recognized him or not. Nor did he care.

Jade nodded, eyes slightly wide as she resisted the urge to smirk. Keep up the act, keep up the act. "Yeah, I heard... scary stuff." She gave a weak smile, flipping through the textbook to hide her face as she said quietly "I think it's really good what the Radi do."

"Really? I think they're idiots, risking their lives for us all." Cye said. "I've seen Princess up close, I think she's doing what's right for the city. In her own way, she kinda makes it better."

Jade wanted to burst out laughing at what Cye said, but simply gave a small smile instead and raised an eyebrow. "Well, that's an interesting view..."

Stevie worked with his lame clearly sick partner, who coughed like every ten seconds. He flinched away from his partner each time his partner coughed. Bleegh. This was gross. Finally, Stevie suggested to his partner, "Why don't you go to the nurse's office?" And luckily, his partner agreed, and left. So now he could work alone without worry of being contaminated. Thank god. He switched between working and listening to the rather interesting conversation that Cye and Jade were having about Princess and the Radi and what not.

"I just have to ask, you wouldn't know any of them, would you? I always get awfully curious, and since we're having this conversation..." Cye laughed. "never mind, I doubt you do."

"What, the Radi or the villains?" Jade shrugged, looking at the diagram to hide her face. "Either way, it's a no... although I think you look a lot like Zale." She quickly shook her head under the guise of being embarassed. "Nah, that's just me being stupid..."

"Yeah, I doubt I look like him." Cye said, laughing a bit. "You know, you kinda look like Princess. Obviously she wears a mask, but you have similarities with her. It's probably just my imagination though."

"S-sorry, are you comparing me to Princess?" Oh god, did he... know? No, he couldn't have guessed. Jade shook her head, before falling silent for a moment or so to build up to a retort. "W-well, I could say you have similarities to Alpha."

Yay for villain names made up on the spot!

"Yeah, I am." Cye said. "You strangely remind me of her for some reason, I don't know why..." he then paused when she mentioned Alpha, and didn't say anything else.

lol, such a generic hero/villain name xD

Clearly, villains in this town lack orginality.

There was an awkward silence for a while, before Jade gave a small cough. "Well, when you're done accusing me or whatever..." she gave a small smile and pulled the diagram closer, all the while cursing Cye in her head.

True, although you would really laugh how I came up with Zale....

Cye was pretty sure now it was Princess, and tonight he would reveal he knew. Of course, Cye would have to mess that up. "So Prin...I mean Jade." He quickly shut up, and just continued to work on the diagram.

...go on xD

Jade was silent, watching Cye's face. "...You really think it's me, don't you?" She asked quietly, her gaze falling to look at the floor. Hell.

So I was trying to think of a superhero name for Cye, and a commercial for Zale's came on (Zale's is a jewelry store in the US) I thought it might sound good as a name, and yeah...xD

"Well it adds up. You pretend to be shy and innocent here, but as princess, you can be as ruthless and cold as you want." Cye said, as the bell rang. He quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out, but not before leaving his number on a piece of paper for Jade.

...So the leader of the Radi is named after a jewellery store? xDDD

"But-" Jade cut off as Cye left, groaning before snatching the piece of paper off the desk and leaving the classroom. What the heck was she going to do now? Hide? Ignore the possibilty he knew? Probably the latter. Leaning against a wall, Jade quickly texted Cye. 'Why do you think I'm Princess? I'm hurt.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back