Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"My turn!" Opal half-completed the hand spring. She propelled herself too high. "Opps!" She said landing on her feet. "Ground-shock."

September 17

"HA! NOOB!" Skye said, using her charm on accident. She hoped it didn't work on Opal, it would have been kinda embarrassing to have a girl following her, a girl as her slave. BLECH.

Tyson walked over to the battling girls, being mean to each other as usual, he might as well of asked, "hey, I can't do any of that, could anyone teach me?"

Alexis ran around in the gym prancing around the edge, not giving a dang about school work.

Opal hadn't been charmed. "OK....... What group are you in gym anyway?" She asked the boy.

Nicole walked around, trying to find her class. Being new, in a new school, she knew where nothing was, at all. She hoped she would see someone who could show her where she was meant to go. She wondered if anyone here had powers like her. Maybe that's why I was sent here, she thought.

"Gym group, last time I was in A, but I'm not too sure about this year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back