Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavi laid his head down on the table, bored. He yawned a little, and closed his eyes. He listened to the two friends laugh at each others and have a good time, and sighed softly.

"Maths!" Jet reminded his sister. They managed to get to their class on time, just.

The bell rang again, and Skye and Iza ran to the swimming room. The swimming room was designed specially, you had to climb up stairs to get to the room. There was a glass floor in the pool, and you could open up the bottom to get to deeper areas. In front of the underground pool, there was a glass wall where people from the outside could watch you play. If you ever needed a breath of air, you could just swim to the surface.

Iza changed into a plain white swimsuit while Skye changed into an aqua two-piece and they both jumped into the pool. The life guard sat on a high chair and there was an extremely high diving board. In swimming class, you just swam and the lifeguard would judge your grade by how well you swam and how active you were.

“Turn the warm water on for me, would ya?” said Skye. Iza ran to turn the warm water on.

Xavi got changed into his bathing suit, and jumped into the pool. Although he was a good swimmer, he only picked swimming because all the other electives were dumb to him. He climbed the diving board and jumped off, doing a backflip in the air.

Skye climbed up the diving board and did a suicide-like fall.

Iza caught her to prevent her from hitting the water too hard. Skye only weighed 84, so Iza easily caught her.

"I thought you were going to die!” shouted Iza, her voice smothered with giggles.

Iza climbed up the diving board and looked down at Skye.

“MOVE, I'm doing a cannonball!”

Iza back-flipped and cannonballed into the water. But before she landed in the water, she saw Skye reach her hands out. She straightened her legs and moved herself right a bit. Skye, wondering where she was, got surprised when Iza pulled her ankle down.

“GOTCHA!”

Xavi sighed, lonely and depressed. He got out of the water and decided to have some fun. He climbed the diving board, and right when he jumped, he teleported back up. He continued to do this, making the illusion he was floating. Finally, he did a flip and a cannonball, his powers running out. He looked at the clock. "Beat my record." he smirked.

Zoey walked into the changing room and changed into her swim suit... then she walked to the pool

"Hey everyone! :3 "

Zoey jumped into the pool

"OMG!! Its cold!! X3 "

Alexis front-flip-dived into the pool. She touched the water and opened her eyes. She was instantly refreshed and the water made her feel right at home. Alexis looked up, water shined over the waves restlessness, she ran out of air. Naturally, being a being of air, she needed air more than humans. Alexis hit the air again, and swam over to Iza and Skye, "hey!"

brownhair1.jpg

Name: Tyson Thorn

Birthday: 7th of October

Grade: 9th

Appearance: Above

Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Hot Stuff. Tyson isn't a jerky type of 'hot or popular' though. He treats others with respect, especially girls. Since most over guys get jealous and start picking fights with him. He never was hot, in fact he was a nerdy looking boy until he ended his primary years. Most of the time, he is wearing his uniform perfectly, which makes him look very fancy.

Dislikes: Jerks, girls who obsess with him, those who used to bully him.

Special Powers: He is sort of a 'Merman'.

"Hello! I'm going to play in the lower section!" shouted Skye, swimming to the lower section, followed by Iza. The lower section was fun because there were pretty lights and you could say hi to the other people walking outside. Iza's air supply was running low, so she swam back up for a breath of air. Skye swam around for a bit, and swam up to the surface, climbing up the diving board. She backflipped and held onto the edge of the diving board, then let go. Since she often practiced gymnastics, this was easy for her.

Iza started to feel hungry again, since Alexis was there she wanted to eat.

"I'm going to the changing room to grab a cookie!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Isa and a cookie in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love....then comes marriage........." Opal sang alould. "Then comes Isa telling you to shut up!!" Jet added grinning at the people who laughed at his joke.

Iza threw a cookie at Opal.

"TASTE THE COOKIE-RAINBOW THING!" shouted Iza, jumping back into the pool.

Skye looked at Jet, then smiled.

"COOKIE ATTACK!" Skye exclaimed, throwing a cookie at Jet.

Skye started going NOM-NOM-NOM very viciously on a cookie.

5 minutes later, the bell rang.

"IZA! It's SOCIAL STUDIES~!"

"Gonna ditch?"

"Nah."

Xavi got changed and walked into Social Studies, taking a seat in the back of the room.

Skye walked to the dressing room, tying her hair into a braid so her wet hair wouldn't make everything around her wet. Using a pin, she pinned her braid to the top of her head. Iza left her hair in a braid.

They both ran to class, and sat next to each other. The teacher was boring as usual. Iza snoozed on her desk, while Skye listened intently.

Finally, the ringing sound of the bell snapped Iza awake and they ran to their Science class.

Again, the teacher was boring, again, Iza snoozed, and again, Skye listened intently.

If I was sitting in a tree, kissing a cookie, I believe the cookie would have died. thought Iza.

Xavi sighed wanting school to be over. He heard the final bell ring, and got his stuff from his locker. He walked behind the school, and teleported home.

September 17, Thursday

Skye and Iza walked down the hall.

"Gotta go, my Language Arts class is in a different class." said Skye, walking down the hall. Iza entered the classroom and sat down and snoozed.

"Iza, please, the Gig is up." Alexis ran over to her, "I know your a cat, and I know you feel hungry around me. But what you don't know I feel hungry around you. I'm more related to a hawk than your average pigeon."

Tyson ran into the school grounds, hoping nobody noticed he was late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back