Raindrop High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis ran back to Iza, "are you ignoring me or what?"

Tyson looked in the invitation, "Oh, I see. Well, I guess you will be seeing me there.

Alexis was gettiing mad, Iza didn't know what was going to happen to her when Alexis got mad at someone. Alexis ran infront of Iza and grabbed her by the throat, "listen you little prancy prancy *****. I do not play nice with them who ignore my friendly request to hang around you. I was trying to be nice, now you've brought Alexis out of her shell. You're a cat. I'm not a bird, I'm an Angel, I worship the Hawk."

Alexis let of an angry hawk-like sound and she threw Iza to the ground, "I hope this won't happen again. You see, Alexis was just trying to be nice." Alexis snapped out of her evil state and looked at Iza, "I'm.. so sorry. That happens, when I get pi**ed off."

Xavi watched Alexis snap. "Man, I do not want to **** her off. " He muttered under his breath. He took out his phone, and read another text, this time from his friend. He responded with "yo, you're gonna hate it here. All the kids here are completely crazy." he it the send button, and slipped his phone back into his pocket.

“Errr... uhm, sorry for ignoring you, but I have to get to Phys Ed... By the way, it didn't really hurt, you know how mother cats carry their kittens? Yeah, it's like that,” said Iza. What she said was true, although it left an inner mark.

“Skye can help you, she'll just charm you to the point where all you think about is her.”

Iza laughed.

“Although, that wouldn't be very pleasant.”

Iza turned swiftly, her brown hair in a ponytail swished with her head, and she ran down the hall, turned right, and out the door.

Skye found Jet's body on the floor and lifted him up. “ Good morning! You okay there?” she asked, smiling widely.

Charm, she whispered in her head.

Charm Jet Rose, my beloved one.

Skye could see that Jet's body was unconsious, so she set the body down and kneeled next to it, waiting for Jet to wake up. Once he did, he would be charmed. That's how a succubus' spell worked. It worked when asleep, and the kiss of a succubus would make him a succubus' slave...

But Skye did not want to kiss anyone, she did not want slaves...

"I don't do succubus spells." Jet explained, now awake. "This little stone made sure of it. You see it prevents the wearer from becoming charmed. But only around water. It's an enhydro or water agate."

Alexis did an evil glare at Skye, her face was wrinkled with anger again. She started stepping towards Skye and pulled her hair, "no, no! You're doing it all wrong!"

Jet grinned widely. "Thanks." Jet said to Alexis. Jet had only just managed to resist Skye's charm (or so he thought) by luck. On the bad side he had a splitting headache. Jet hoped the charm wouldn't fully mature. Then he would need Opal's help and never hear the end of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis kept yanking at Skye's hair before letting go, "you go like this!"

Alexis put her hands on Jet's shoulder's and store him right in the eyes, and did a cute girly little smile.

Tyson continued walking, through the school's garden. He store at all the leaves of the roses, not looking at what they are, but for what they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Did I mention that Raindrop High is a private school? idk, but it has quite a lot of money.

Iza yawned. "I heard that we're going to learn back-handsprings if you are in the A group."

"Yay!" shouted Skye, doing a back-handpring on her own. "We going to use bouncies?"

"YES!"

"YIPPEEEE!"

"Unfortunately they don't have a block-pit," said Iza with a scowl.

OOC AGAIN: I'm going to PM you what grade for P.E. you are in. If your PM box is full, please clear it out and send me a message when it is.

Name: Nicole Summers

Birthday: December 25 (yep, Christmas day!)

Grade: 9th

Appearance: Nicole is about 160cm (convert if you don't know) in height. She has long, sleek dark brown hair, and deep purple eyes (yes, purple eyes). Her skin is quite pale.

Hot Stuff, Loser, Regular, Jerk, or Nerd: Regular, but slight nerd

Dislikes: Evil, and also eating meat (she's a vegetarian)

Special Powers: She can turn invisible and also shapeshift into any animal, which is why she loves animals. Although she mainly likes to turn into a guinea pig.

Tyson walked in, he looked around, seeing much in people, their smiling reassured him. This year, he hope he wouldn't have as many fangirls, last year, the girls we're all over him, seeing as he was a new student. He didn't hate them, in all means they were cute. But they got out of control, almost bullying the other fan girls to death. Not they they didn't exist anymore, but half of them moved to other schools in depression.

“Back-handspring? SKYE CAN ALREADY DO IT!”

Skye sort of made a smile that seemed to say, “What the hxll?” and did a back handspring with one arm, lazily.

“Unfortunately, I canNOT do a back-handspring, it always ends up as a back-flip.” said Iza, slightly frowning.

“Iza!” said Skye with a concerned glare.

Iza knew Skye wanted her to try it, so she bent back... her arms reaching to the floor... but then she propelled herself into the air and did a backflip.

“Backflips are too easy.” Iza said, frowning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back