READ DIS @ UR OWN RISK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I can't understand a single word what she is typing too. Can you please re-type all over again? Thank you.

Please, calm down. The person might have been in a rush and was going on vacation. He/She wanted to provide us with a cheat that worked on that persons Tama. The person will be probably PMed by someone soon.

Direct translation:
Me and my best friend tried this out on our four tamas and it really works!!!!!

Warning- This will only work on Robotitchis :furawatchi:

You can buy life insurance at the shops for $8500

However, you need to buy "asda" at the shops first.

Now trust me, it works but your tama has to be 7 or 8 and you have to ignore the matchmaker 12 times.

So as for the rest, this cheat will not work.
Ok, i get what he/she was trying to say now, but however, I don't have a single clue as to what this trick is supposed to do... :furawatchi:

Thank You

are you guys dumb or what or do you have problems beause that was slang... you have no lives!!!!! :furawatchi:
I do not mean to be rude or anything, but I just want to know who gave you the right to say that the people on Tama Talk have no lives.

Please, if you have something disrespectful to say, keep it to yourself. People don't go on Tama Talk to listen to people say that they have no lives. Thank You.

And once again, I did not mean for this to be rude.

You guys don't type that well either. :( But his is exagerated.

This is most likely fake.

Why did he leave so quickly he should've replied to this

by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back