READ DIS @ UR OWN RISK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
listen asda means a soda it makes sence because a robot would break when it drinks soda so you buy life insurence and it saves it if it breakes from drinking soda DddddddddddddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you guys are bein a bit harsh bout they way they've typed dont you think? :angry: " i think its ebonics or just abbriviation i do it alot anyways i have a v3 and it hasent died !!! it died the first time ive had her a whole day!! GO me!!
Ebonics isn't a language, it's an excuse. It's what people who refuse to get an education, and play gangster use.

Although, seeing as the person used the Pounds sign, when they discussed money. My guess would be they're trying to imitate Ali G, who's a popular comedian from England, who acts like a lame rapper as a joke. <_< Although I have to admit, I think Ali G is kind of cute. :unsure:

well i dont think i can get all of that at the same time!!! ;) :huh:

I think asda means soda. :) -_- -_- :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I still dont get it. -_- -_- :unsure: :unsure:

()_()

(o o)

(u u)

U-U

SaltyAJ, thanks so much for translating it! I couldn't read a thing, no offense to chemincheezitchi. But I have one question...what is "asda"?

Ok nevermind I didnt really read those others that already answered it. Now I know what "asda" is! But is it really true that if you give the robotitchi soda it kinda...breaks?

I think this is the translation...
Only for robotchis, buy "asda" then buy life insurance, your tama has to be 78 years old and has to have ignored the matchmaker 12 times for it to work..

I also think for numerous reasons including basic logic that this is not a real trick that will work on any tamagotchi let alone a secret tip just for Robotchis that this person and their friend have tested so thoroughly...
I guess "asda" is "a soda" :(

I do not mean to be rude or anything, but I just want to know who gave you the right to say that the people on Tama Talk have no lives.
Please, if you have something disrespectful to say, keep it to yourself. People don't go on Tama Talk to listen to people say that they have no lives. Thank You.

And once again, I did not mean for this to be rude.
And I am 100% behind you!!! I might report that.....

in spanish asda means fried meat like inside tacos maybe he says to buy tacos in the tama or may hes saying soda :furawatchi:

I'm sorry I'm not hip enough to understand a word of that first post.....
Once more - in English pls? :D

Thx!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Tama Mum... i think your hip... :D :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back