READ DIS @ UR OWN RISK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SORY BUT WE DON"T SPEAK GEEEEK!!!!
You didnt have to say that person was a GEEK you know! (My brother calls me a Geek all the time and I really hate that word!) :)

Sorry I can't really read what you're typing, but I understand what you're trying to say:

My best friend and I tried this out on our four tamagotchis. It really works!!!!!

WARNING- This only works on robotitchis ( :wacko: )

You can buy life insurance for 8500 points at the shop.

However, you need to buy asda at the shop first.

Now trust me, it works but it has to be 7 or 8 years old and you have to ignore the matchmaker 12 times.

So as for the rest ( :D :lol: :D :unsure: :ph34r: ), this cheat will not work on it!

IM SORY BUT WE DON"T SPEAK GEEEEK!!!!
Nobody is a geek.If you call someone a geek then your calling your self a geek.And people talk like that beacuse they want to type fast not talk geek language.I even type like that sometimes.(but I make it simpler to read for other people.)And I perfectly understood what he said except for "asda"?

Oh yeah,and thats really cool. :unsure:

pEaCe OuT,

Lily A.K.A.Paula

Me + my best frend tried dis out on our 4 tamas it relly works!!!!!
WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( )

u can buy life insurance which u can buy @ da shops ($/£8500)

however u need 2 buy asda @ da shops 1st

now trust me it works but it has 2 be 78 and u hav 2 ignor da matchmaker 12 times

so as 4 da rest ( ) this cheat will not work on it!

i think i know what he/she means. you can buy life insurance which you can buy at the shops. however you need to buy a soda at the shops first. now trust me it works but it has to be 78 years old and you have to ignore the matchmaked 12 times. so as for the rest of the tamagotchi characters the cheat won't work for them, only for robotitchis

tada i have translated it into english lol :(

Oh my god!!

Al of a sudden mah dam comp lyk blew up and da man caym and like, fickst it and dat was my ding dang gibberish story!

Me + my best frend tried dis out on our 4 tamas it relly works!!!!!
WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( :wacko: )

u can buy life insurance which u can buy @ da shops ($/£8500)

however u need 2 buy asda @ da shops 1st

now trust me it works but it has 2 be 78 and u hav 2 ignor da matchmaker 12 times

so as 4 da rest ( :D :lol: :( :) :ph34r: ) this cheat will not work on it!
if you dont know what she said she said...

me and my best friend tried this out on our 4 tamas it realy works!!!!!!

WARNING-this will only work on robotitchis ( :wacko: )

you can buy life insurance which you can buy at the shops ($8500)

however you need to buy a soda at the shops first

now trust me it works but it has to be 78 and you have to ignore the matchmaker 12 times

so as for the rest( :( :lol: <_< :D :p 34r:)this cheat will not work on it!

I dun really get u ive tried it & it dun work at all for me . do have any other cheats?

No offence but I couldn't read a word of that! I not really a hip-hop person!

Please could you re-write that in sort of ' proper talk '!! :huh:

Thanks!

- Fooet

exuse me plz,

but could u plz explane "asda" plz. oh, and what trik/tip r u posting here? could u plz explane it 2 us so we could all fund it out so we dont have the trouble trying 2 figure it out ourselves.

-li'l tama lover#1!!!

I don't speak YakkaFoobMogPicazoish, so can you write that in English!! (By the way I don't think he's bilingual.)

I have a robotchi and I really want to know the cheat but you not speaking ENGLISH!

*tama star*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back