rjalda100's Virtual Zoo - a V2 Log (with photos)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's see, last time I logged here, which was on Wednesday, my Plus and V2 had just been born and were in the toddler stage. That's obviously changed by now; they are now both teens and should be turning into adults by Sunday (Maybe a little later on the Plus - I paused him for like 6 hours).

I was originally hoping Blair would become a perfect care teen like Ichigotchi or Young Mimitchi, but I screwed up with the care. It was a busy night at work and I kinda forgot about him for 3 hours, so he ended up going to bed with two hunger hearts empty. Oops. So I wasn't too surprised yesterday when he turned into a Hinatchi. Not one of my favourite teen characters, but I'll have to live with it. I also had a really busy night yesterday and he ended up falling asleep with a mess next to him, so my chance of getting a perfect care adult is now probably nil.

2a9d3ix.jpg

I finally found the action figure in Blair's shop - it was one of like 4 V2 items I didn't have yet. He really likes it, and like Amber did with the bear, he sleeps with it next to him!

14ak87t.jpg
2s62gky.jpg
As I said, Rai also evolved, and here's where I'm pretty surprised. I definitely slacked on his care a bit, but he ended up turning into Young Mimitchi! I'm trying to take pretty good care of him now so that I can get Mimitchi, but I'm not so sure if I'll manage. I'm not the greatest caretaker ever, and it's been a while since I actually had a perfect care adult.

288qv6b.jpg
I also caught him doing the Christmas tree animation (in fact, he just started doing it again as I type), which is odd because I've never had that happen on my V2 when the tama isn't an adult.

2nk3szl.jpg
2vbougx.jpg
For some reason, my camera doesn't pick up the background screen of my Plus very well - I have to majorly mess with the brightness otherwise the pictures come out super dark and hard to see. My V2's screen comes out fine, and so does my V3's, so I'm not sure what the issue is there.

Today actually marks one month since I hatched Ilse, my beloved Otokitchi on my V3. Her age counter currently reads 27, although she'll be turning 28 at around 7PM tonight. She doesn't do too much, of course, but she remains happy and healthy.

281y00k.jpg
(She's a little less fat now than she was when I took that pic, since I actually played games with her for once :/)
:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas all, from me and my lovely little tamas! :D

Blair should actually be turning into an adult tomorrow, although I'm not that optimistic. He's fully trained, but I haven't been treating him the best. Not on purpose, simply because I work a lot and don't like pausing. I think I did miss a couple of discipline calls with him, but his training bar is still full. I know that in the vintage tamas, discipline plays a factor in which adult you'll end up getting, but I have no idea if it's the same with the Connections. We shall see tomorrow.

2sb5y54.jpg
Here he is connecting with Rai, who's actually paused right now and will remain so for a bit as I'm going to be running my V4.5 and I can't really handle 4 tamas at once. My Plus is the only tama I'm running without an actual purpose, so I chose to put that one away.

2ibetsl.jpg
2vrsc34.jpg
Either way, Rai is now fully trained, and I will pick up right where I left off with him once I finish the generation on my V4.5.

238oj6.jpg
ilse was 28 when this log was supposed to be written but she's actually now 29 as I type this. She's still doing very well. Other than that one care miss I had last week where I forgot to turn out her light, I haven't been slacking on her care (which is causing me to slack on the care of my other tamas, but that's a different matter). Caring for her has actually been a breeze, since she still isn't any needier than a regular adult tama.

mhau60.jpg
The trumpet finally appeared in her shop this morning, and to my surprise, she didn't have it yet. So we bought it, and, well, she seems to enjoy it!

rbjpqx.jpg

Blair evolved this morning, and I should really stop trying to predict what the V2 will do because it really is unpredictable. Like I said, I didn't treat Blair super well, but he was fully trained, and guess what he became? Memetchi!! It's very odd having a male Memetchi but he's still cute nonetheless.

2eq811k.jpg
Yes, Blair the male Memetchi with a somewhat girly name. Here he is jamming out to music (not sure why this pic came out blurry. Oops):

wbublf.jpg
Here he is celebrating Christmas with the tree!
14901up.jpg
2zple8j.jpg
As I stated earlier, I hatched my V4.5 for the Christmas hatch. A more detailed log can be found here, but I ended up hatching a little girl I named Joely. I love getting females on the 4.5 because I like the female characters better. Not sure why, but I do.

fdai6r.jpg
2eqdpft.jpg
I'm going to try for Purimatchi this time around, which means I need to try and get Ura Young Memetchi or Ura Young Violetchi as a teen. I had Ura Young Memetchi last time I had a female on this tama, but I can't for the life of me remember how I did it. Anyway, Joely turned into Kuchitamatchi for her toddler form. She's super cute! Here she is starting school:

2f0ao85.jpg
1rvneq.jpg
Ilse is still sticking around at the age of 29! She'll turn 30 later this evening. it's pretty hard to believe how attached I've grown to her. I'm not sure if it's because I've never kept a tama around this long or what it is, but caring for her has almost become part of my routine now. She's such a sweet tama!

Oddly enough, when I was younger, Otokitchi used to scare me :D . I was kind of wary about actually running one long-term, but now I'm glad I'm doing it!

I'll probably be busy for most of the day, so in case I don't manage to get back on here, Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this! :lol:

Another day of Blair and his Memetchi cuteness! He's 5 right now so he should be getting a matchmaker visit by Wednesday. Hard to believe I'll be going on to generation 9 already. It doesn't seem like a lot but I don't normally run the same tama for this long without a break.

Here's some pics I snapped this morning of Blair coming up close to say hello! (My camera should learn to keep itself focused >_>)

2gvq3xw.jpg
2qwde1i.jpg
My male Blair is complete with eyelashes and a little curl on his head. Ha! Here is he taking an evening bath:

k2z0r8.jpg
2it1ogj.jpg
And here he is finally using his UFO! (Which I actually bought for his mother and forgot about...)

4gn1ix.jpg
If you've read the Christmas hatch log, you may have read that Joely evolved this morning. She's now an Ura Young Memetchi, which I'm super happy about! She looks like she could be Blair's little sister :p .

2qa8uw8.jpg
10hke80.jpg
She completed preschool, and when the time to choose a new teacher came, I naturally chose Mr. Turtle. I sent her to school quite a bit throughout the day; as I write this, she's fast asleep and her skill points are 98 (funny), 61 (gorgeous), 21 (spiritual). So I should have no problem getting Purimatchi. Yay!

Ilse turned 31 today and she's still as laid back as ever. Her weight skyrocketed again but I'm off tomorrow so I'm planning on playing lots of games with her. Her points are maxed out again and I have most of the V3 items (except food items) so I really haven't been finding much in the shop. Oh well.

b7hq3c.jpg
Thankfully, she still hasn't been sick. Not even once. I've been remembering now to turn out her light as soon as she goes to sleep. I hope this means that she'll still be around for a really long time.

As I write this, Blair is 7 years old, so he should be getting the matchmaker today! I have to work a 9 hour shift (silly me, they called me in and I couldn't say no >_>), so he'll probably end up accompanying me. I've never cared for three tamas while working before, so I may end up changing Joely's clock to make her sleep while I work. I prefer doing this over pausing.

Here's Blair sporting some super cool sunglasses!

24gop5e.jpg
35n372f.jpg
I'll update either tomorrow or tonight when I get home on whether Blair married or not.

Joely evolved this morning shortly after waking up and the result was pretty much what I expected. She's now Purimatchi! I'm pretty happy about this although I have to admit that I do miss that element of surprise that the V2 has.

33aewqp.jpg
icu4uu.jpg
Her skill points are currently 138/61/29, so I'm working on raising them in the other categories now so that she can get a good job. I believe she gets to choose a job tomorrow.

Here she is looking all pretty in the skirt I bought her when she was a baby:

72d1yb.jpg
​Ilse turned 32 yesterday evening and is finally at a normal weight for once! Her weight is going to skyrocket again though because I'm taking her to work today.

vqpqbr.jpg
I found makeup in her shop but sadly no mirror. I think it would be funny to see an oldie use makeup so I really hope the mirror does show up in the shop!

UPDATE: Blair married a nice Tarakotchi and had a lovely baby girl! I'm going to continue the alphabet theme I accidentally started and name her Ciara. Pictures coming later.

Really busy past couple of days I've had lately which is why this log isn't as active as it was when I started it. Oh well. Last time I logged, Blair had just married a Tarakotchi and had a baby girl, Ciara. Here's a kind of late growth chart for later reference:

2ns4do8.jpg
Blair stuck around with Ciara until 12AM last night, when he left. I didn't stay up to witness this, but here's a few pictures of them together:

2dke0hv.jpg
2j0e0bn.jpg
At 9AM this morning, I was greeted by a crying baby girl. It was time for Ciara to begin her independent life. And so begins generation 9 on my V2.

33c51th.jpg
2s9zv2h.jpg
For the first hour of her life, Ciara needed the ever-so-typical constant care. I was, of course, happy to give it to her. I basically already knew what toddler she'd turn into since all I ever get on this V2 are Kinakomotchis (and the occasional Marutchi if I don't train the parent). Ha. My prediction proved correct when Ciara evolved at 10AM.

14cb0k8.jpg
dqgjt0.jpg
I'm trying to take good care of her so that I can get a good care teen. I still haven't managed to get Ringotchi yet but I don't seem to have much luck with that. Hopefully I'll get one eventually.

Joely is mostly the same except that she's now employed! She got a job at the circus catching balloons. I'm not very good at the minigame yet but I suppose I just have to keep practicing.

n535j.jpg
211wdqb.jpg
Ilse is also still the same. She's now 34 years old, although she'll be 35 later this evening. Hard to believe she's nearing 40. I found the CD in her shop this morning, but the boombox still hasn't showed up so there's no use for that yet. Hopefully it will show up soon.

29pafde.jpg

Happy new year, all! 2016 was an interesting year and I'm excited to see what 2017 brings.

I forgot to update yesterday to tell you that Ciara evolved... into Young Mametchi! I'm not even disappointed with my failure to get Ringotchi since I haven't had Young Mametchi in quite a while (not on this particular V2 since generation one).

b7c7xh.jpg
25fu0cg.jpg
My current plan might be to actually marry her to my Plus again. I've got a Young Mimitchi on there who's currently on pause, but I'm going to be unpausing him since Joely will be leaving her baby tomorrow night. He was only about a day away from becoming an adult when I paused him, so he should be the right age to marry Ciara. We'll have to wait and see.

The matchmaker came for Joely this morning (she actually started visiting yesterday, I think, but I was really busy and missed all of her visits), and brought along a nice Ura Kuchipatchi for her to marry. Joely couldn't resist, and the end result was a lovely baby girl who I won't be raising quite yet. I'm going to take the battery out of my V4.5 when Joely leaves, so the next time I decide to run it I'll be able to start raising her daughter right off the bat.

ehhld.jpg
Ilse is now 36 years old; she'll be 37 later this evening. She's certainly going to be the last of the tamas I'm raising that was born in 2016. She's still very healthy and has never been sick, so hopefully she'll stick around to see quite a bit of 2017!

By the way, the boombox finally appeared in her shop, but when she went to use it, it exploded. Poor Ilse.

Predictably, Ciara evolved this morning... into Nyorotchi! Yeah, I think I accidentally let her hearts drop too many times. It's hard to keep on top of that when I'm busy at work. I'm actually not unhappy with the result because I don't get Nyorotchi too often. She's kinda cute.

2mwzg5j.jpg
33wb42t.jpg
I've also resurrected Rai, the Young Mimitchi I had on my Plus who's been paused for almost 2 weeks. My plan is for him and Ciara to marry. Here they are connecting:

ilyb1i.jpg
They're currently on the fourth level of friendship; I'm just waiting on Rai to become an adult which should either happen later today or tomorrow. He's five years old although the Plus ages a little different than the English Connections. No matter how much you pause it (by putting it on the set clock screen), the tama will still age every morning when it wakes up, kinda like the vintages.

30shicg.jpg
Rai was unpaused because Joely, the Purimatchi I was running on my V4.5 for the Christmas hatch, left her daughter last night. My Plus is still kinda new to me (I bought it around three weeks ago), so I'd rather run that for now.

(That might change though because guess what? I won the auction for a NIP Japanese angel so I'm either gonna run that when it gets here or run my other Angel if I don't want to open it. I bought new batteries a few days ago.)

Ilse is still sticking around at the tender age of 38. I finally played with her a lot and got her weight down yet again:

2eqdh0k.jpg
I also found some items in her shop that she didn't have yet: the umbrella and the shirt. Here she is trying them out:

2ik8wee.jpg
ix87e1.jpg

Now that the holidays and everything are over, I'm less busy which means I can start doing this log daily again! Yay!

Since yesterday, not much has actually happened. Ciara is five years old and still waiting for Rai to become an adult; he isn't one yet. I'm probably going to pause Ciara tonight and bring Rai to work with me instead just to give him some more time to grow. Until then, Ciara and I wait patiently.

Here's Ciara taking her evening bath:

2cmneq8.jpg
lb51w.jpg
Here she is trying out her cool sunglasses and boots (well, in her case, boot):

2mfjl9t.jpg
nq1apj.jpg
As I said before, Rai is still a Young Mimitchi but should hopefully be turning into an adult soon. He'll be 7 tomorrow so I don't imagine he'll still be a teen then. His training bar is completely full. He got sick this morning (one thing I don't like about the Plus is that they have a tendency to get sick for no apparent reason), but other than that he's been perfectly fine. I don't really have any clue as to what adult he might turn into but I'll be back here to update when he does evolve!

Ilse is now 39 and will be turning 40 this evening while I'm at work. She's become my little companion at work since she's the one tama I always have on me. I have a little hook attached to my V3 and I'm able to clip her to the inside of my shirt. It works really well and ever since I started doing that I have not noticed any accidental pausing.

Here she is having some fun with her clone:

34hf3p1.jpg
5whsw1.jpg

Hello, I'm back! I would normally begin a log entry by talking about my V2 since that's just become a habit now. Maybe it's because I foolishly titled this log "a V2 log" when it's actually much more than that (and will continue to be as I am planning on expanding my collection this year! Oops, spoiler.) I don't really know, but I'm going to start off with Rai this time because I have bigger news about him.

As you may have guessed, Rai is finally an adult at the age of seven. He's an Androtchi, who I've actually never had before on any of my tamas! Yeah, I know he's an unhealthy character but I find him really cute! Here's a little growth chart I made for him:

2qsnfc9.jpg

And here he is in all his glory:

6tlit4.jpg
Here he is connecting with Ciara, who predictably comes up as Nazotchi since Nyorotchi isn't on the Plus:

vmujy1.jpg
I've been connecting the two a LOT over the past two days and they finally both have four hearts for each other. I'll be able to marry them tomorrow morning once Rai has been an adult for 24 hours. I'm going to have to start brainstorming names that start with D for Ciara's child since I'm still going to follow the alphabet theme.

Since Rai is an adult now, I was finally able to complete the growth chart I'd been working on for Ciara:

zoavdt.jpg

She had fun going on some UFO trips this morning:

10zo506.jpg
Then my finger accidentally slipped while i was going through her items and I hit the "stuffed animal" costume. Not really what I was planning but she looks pretty cute in it:

2gtp2rc.jpg
2a0fcxj.jpg
I gotta admit, I miss Nyorotchi and I'll be happy to have her back in the morning xD

I feel like I should start including more of Ilse in this log since she's actually one of my favourite tamas. Maybe it's because I've had her for so long. I bought my V3 back in November and she is, to date, the only tama I've ever run on that particular V3 shell. So she's pretty special.

It can be hard to update on her because unlike my other tamas, she doesn't change or evolve. She really doesn't do much of anything but I'm going to do my best to write about her and keep it interesting!

Ilse actually turned 40 last night while I was at work. I didn't have time to celebrate then, so let's celebrate now!

29zezbp.jpg
As a gift, I bought her a plant from the shop:

347i8li.jpg
2ai3o0n.jpg
I also bought her a ball, and in doing that, I found out the max amount of items you can have on a V3. It is 32. Which means I need to use up some of those one-use items so that I can buy more if they appear in the shop!

Hey, I'm back! Today's log entry is going to be quite picture-filled so just a heads-up there. I had even more but I cut down on them so I could fit everything into one post.

Rai and Ciara haven't yet married, I've been connecting them but I guess they aren't ready yet. I have to work tonight so I'll probably end up marrying them tomorrow. For now, they're just their usual selves. Here's a few more pictures I didn't include yesterday of Ciara in costume (she's back to normal now, of course):

14t80hk.jpg
2nicrgx.jpg
55qef5.jpg
Here's Rai doing his little close up animation, which I think is adorable:

jrz9qs.jpg
21cxw8y.jpg
I'll be back tomorrow to report on their marriage. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be able to marry tomorrow so I'm going to try yet again!

I mentioned a few days ago that I'd won an auction for a Japanese angel, and it actually ended up coming early! The ETA was the 24th but it arrived today. I wasn't going to take it out of the package, but I couldn't really resist. I made sure to preserve the package very well though.

I pulled the tab at around 12:23PM. Here's my little guy in the baby stage (Obaketchi 2):

2zingcl.jpg
Just over an hour later, he predictably became Maruten:

27yzuwy.jpg
25zthcp.jpg
I think I'm going to go for Ginjirotenshi this time around. Yeah, he's not the healthiest character of the bunch but he's so adorable. So I'm focusing on taking good care of Maruten to get Kodoten, Then I'll neglect and let the TP drop to zero. That's what worked for me last time I got him.

Ilse is still doing fine. She's 41 now and will turn 42 later when I'm at work. Here she is playing on her ball.

25unnf8.jpg
2ih8h3n.jpg
She fell flat on her face! Yikes.

Hey, i'm back! I've been ill which is why I haven't posted in here in a few days. Most of my tamas (with the exception of my V3) have spent a significant amount of time on pause but they're all doing well now.

Ciara and Rai ended up marrying Saturday evening; they had two baby boys. I've gone back to not currently running my Plus because four tamas was a bit too much to handle, but I am still raising Ciara's son. She left him early yesterday morning. Continuing with the alphabet name theme, I ended up calling him Dante.

2qdbrkl.jpg
21186mf.jpg
246263r.jpg
Ten generations feels like a lot to me, but for most it probably isn't. Once again, I won't be doing any radical care experiments here, just following with my normal caretaking style. Some of my biggest surprises have come from simply doing that.

Oddly enough, Dante evolved into Hitodetchi for his toddler stage. Not what I'd been expecting since both his parents were fully trained, but it's certainly a nice change from the chain of Kinakomotchis I've been getting for the past few generations now.

2aj3tp5.jpg
He should be evolving into a teen within the next hour so I may come back in and edit this post if he does evolve!

When I last left off, my Angel had recently been hatched and had just evolved into Maruten. I mentioned that i was going to try for Kodoten and then Ginjirotenshi. Well, half of that worked. Though his growth was a little delayed due to me leaving him on the clock set screen, he DID evolve into Kodoten Sunday evening:

15xmhqf.jpg
I basically didn't touch him much after this. His TP dropped to zero, all his hearts dropped, I ignored him when he did a good deed, etc. So I suppose you can imagine my surprise yesterday when I looked down at him and saw that he'd evolved into... Kuriten. Not sure how this happened - I treated him horribly. I suppose, though, that I'll take the opportunity and try for the twins. As I write this, all his hearts are full and his TP is 17. He did two good deeds yesterday but hasn't done any today yet.

2ltrecm.jpg
Last but not least, Ilse is now 45, almost 46, and still going strong. I keep accidentally oversleeping and forgetting about her in the mornings, but luckily nothing has happened to her except hearts dropping.

8wl98w.jpg
Here she is playing with the little lion doll I found in her shop yesterday:

2u3xnis.jpg
2r7y3b4.jpg
She seems to really enjoy it! Maybe it brings back memories of her childhood.

imageproxy.php

Just a lil mini update here - I was going to go back in and edit my last post but I can't fit any more pictures.

As you may have suspected, Dante is now a teen! He evolved into Propellertchi which I wasn't expecting since I thought I took decent care of him (though I did slip on the training a bit for sure). I used to get this teen a LOT when played with the V2 as a kid but I have not gotten him yet on this particular V2. Change is always greatly accepted by me, so I'm pleased!

2335fc.jpg
Here he is having fun with his action figure - one of my favourite items to use in the child/teen stage:

v8k1hj.jpg
29dwnxg.jpg
ostwf8.jpg
I'd forgotten just how cute Propellertchi really is. I have a thing for flying characters, I think. From here on, I'm going to try to take good care of him. I was better at paying attention to his training today; as I write this, he is fast asleep with his training bar at 4/9.

See you tomorrow, hopefully, or Thursday if I end up being too busy. Bye for now!

imageproxy.php

Hello, I'm back! I was back to work yesterday after taking a couple of sick days, so that's why I didn't get around to updating this log. This entry will be a mixture of today and yesterday, and most of the pictures are actually from yesterday.

Dante is now three years old and still doing very well. He should be turning into an adult tomorrow. I think I've been taking pretty decent care of him - I changed his clock to make him sleep yesterday while I was at work because that is where I most often slip on the caretaking. I missed a training opportunity by doing that but I should still be able to fill his bar completely - it's currently at 7/9.

2iqijpw.jpg
2m334wn.jpg
I haven't done any sleeping tama pics in a while! Well, here's Dante sleeping with his beloved action figure:

2mo89z9.jpg
My Angel (who I haven't actually given a name...) is also still doing well. He's seven years old now and still Kuriten - I don't know whether he will evolve or not because I accidentally let the hunger hearts drop to two a couple of times. He did one good deed yesterday, although he was paused for half the day so he might have done more if I didn't pause him. He hasn't done any good deeds yet today but I'm listening out for him.

16c26nm.jpg
His hearts are dropping a little faster than normal now but he's not insanely needy yet. The oldest I've ever had an Angel live was 15 or so, so I'm expecting him to leave me some time around then.

But if there's one tama who probably won't be leaving me any time soon, it's Ilse. She's 47 and still healthy as a frog. We messed around with the genie lamp earlier:

hvxwyr.jpg
2iuas5z.jpg
The genie gave her a present!

13zsdhx.jpg
The present ended up being a CD. Last time I used the CD it made the boombox explode, so I'll have to buy another boombox before I can use it.

Hey, I'm back! First of all, wow - this log reached 4 pages! I didn't think I'd keep up with it for this long, but here we are.

Second of all, I've got some tama news, since we've had a couple of evolutions in my little tama-family over the past few days. Let's start with Dante, my V2. He evolved yesterday while I was at work, and I was surprised to see a familiar face - Toratchi is back!!! Kinda weird how I never got this character before and now I've had him twice in the past month.

23i790o.jpg
I was also pretty quick to get pictures of animations I didn't manage to capture with Noel, the other Toratchi I had last month (gen 6 I believe):

or7z86.jpg
Here he is jamming to music!
29qnl6p.jpg
f0stoo.jpg
So glad to have him back because he is just the cutest. I've kind of figured out how to get him now too. Both times, I got one of the unhealthy teen characters. I let the hearts drop down to two once during the teen stage. I missed a training opportunity during the teen stage but still filled the training bar all the way. Both times, that seemed to lead to Toratchi. The V2 can be weird with the way it evolves though, and I'm pretty sure at least part of it is random.

My Angel also evolved into Futagotenshi yesterday at the age of 8. They're 9 now as I write this. I had a bit of a slip up this morning since I overslept and when I checked on them, they'd pooped which means I missed them doing a good deed. Oops. Their TP dropped down to 8 and I've currently gotten it back up to 15.

11t2wb6.jpg
They aren't super needy yet. This could also be because I pause them a lot when I have to work. I can't work and care for three tamas at once so I always have to pick at least one of them to pause. It usually ends up being my Angel.

Ilse is still with us at the age of 49. She'll be 50 later this evening - half a tama century! I wonder if she'll make it to 100. Either way, she's still doing great and she keeps me great company when I bring her with me to work.

m0ivr.jpg
She also seems to have bad luck with plants:

zjv3wl.jpg
i704gm.jpg
I'm thinking of putting one of the costumes on her for her 50th, since I haven't used either of them yet. I've always liked the Nyatchi costume, so I might use that one. We'll see.

Hey, I'm back! I was out of town yesterday visiting family but I did bring my tamas with me and tried to care for them throughout the day. Other than missing a good deed with my Angel, they're all doing great.

Dante is now seven years old, so naturally he got the matchmaker today! She brought along a nice Butterflytchi and Dante couldn't resist. He had a baby boy who I can't decide on a name for yet. I know it will be something beginning with E.

sopcw9.jpg
20zocnm.jpg
wasump.jpg
2415tms.jpg
I'm working on a growth chart for Dante but I don't have a Butterflytchi sprite yet and I don't have a photograph to base one on because I haven't had that character yet. So i might have to do it from memory or find some kind of reference photo. I'll have it done before Dante leaves his son.

Futagotenshi are still with me at the age of eleven. I admit that i haven't been the best caretaker to them. I keep missing them when they do good deeds, and as a result, their TP isn't that high. As I write this, it's 16.

op72c3.jpg
Their hearts are dropping a little faster than normal, but it's nothing overwhelming yet. Heart dropping seems to happen about once every 40 minutes. I'm expecting them to get needier over the next few days, but for now, they are holding up quite well.

Ilse is now 51 years old! She got to be Nyatchi for a day yesterday when I put the stuffed animal costume on her. She looked super cute in it, although I'm glad to have her back to her normal self now.

29xyvj9.jpg
Here she is trying out some items while in costume:

5343yt.jpg
xll280.jpg
Wig (left) and bowtie (right)
2rz5bgk.jpg
Shoes
148owhl.jpg
Trumpet!

Hello, I'm back! Dante is still sticking around with his son but he'll be leaving tonight. I'll miss him for sure but I have to keep the generations going. Here's a little growth chart I made for Dante:

mtxq8k.jpg
The Butterflytchi sprite is a little off, I think, but it's the best I could do. I'll make a better one if I ever get that character.

Oh yeah, and guess who finally got his very own throne?

w1pnhh.jpg
All of those Slot games have finally paid off! He sure is a spoiled little tama, isn't he? Here he is going on a UFO trip with his little son:

4s0apx.jpg
15ivc0.jpg
Futagotenshi are twelve years old today and still doing well. I was able to catch them when they did a good deed this morning; their TP is now up to 37. Not great considering the max is 90, but still better than it was.

Here's a little group shot I got of the whole tama family:

5kpvrt.jpg
Ilse is now 52 years old, though she's actually been living for around 54 days. A glitch that happened in her teens threw the age counter off a little, but that's okay. She's still as laid back as ever, no signs of neediness at all. She's still never been sick so I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Here she is doing some fishing:

107qtxw.jpg
vook8n.jpg
Her catch? A HUGE fish!

2q87i9c.jpg
After that, the pole disappeared from her items. Bummer!

Hello, I'm back, and I'd like to give a warm welcome to Eliot! Eliot is the son of Dante and he begins the eleventh generation on my V2.

hukgfc.jpg
mb0j00.jpg
30ud7on.jpg
rh7ofa.jpg
Eliot began his life at around 11:30AM this morning. He actually would have woken up at 9AM but I left him on the naming screen for a bit as I didn't feel like dealing with the neediness of a baby tama. I took pretty good care of him as a baby, except I forgot to turn out the light when he took a nap because I was busy running errands at the time. When I got back, I looked at my V2 to see that he'd evolved into Kuribotchi:

1ihnop.jpg
Yay! I haven't had Kuribotchi since the third generation and I think he's just adorable. Here's a little gif I put together of his rolling animation:

oh711v.jpg
Not perfect, but you get the idea. I'm going to try to take good care of him so that I can get one of the good care teens. I still haven't gotten Ringotchi but every time I try to get one I end up failing. So we'll have to wait and see.

Futagotenshi are still with me at the age of thirteen. They've been paused quite a bit, so I'd say their true age is probably closer to twelve. Their hearts are definitely dropping quicker and I've been having to keep the sound on all the time (which can be awkward when I take them out in public but what else can you do? xD) since they're doing a lot more good deeds as well. As I write this, their TP is 55. I'm going to have to pause them while I'm at work because I don't think I'll be able to keep up with them.

Ilse is also still with me at the age of 53! At this point, I really am aiming for her to reach 100, so I've been watching her like a hawk. Sometimes I regret keeping her around this long as I really haven't been able to explore the characters on the V3 very much. I haven't owned one since 2008-ish so I admit to missing it a little (I stuck with vintages and the Tama-Go, on and off, until October when I found my V2 in a thrift shop!). But I suppose I'm just going to be patient. I don't think I could ever reset her or anything.

rcii54.jpg
Here she is trying on her hat. I say she looks just dashing:

23t5u1z.jpg
2eg5ycj.jpg
That's all that's new in my tama world for now. I'll be back tomorrow to update once Eliot becomes a teen!

xD Never even thought of that.

Eliot evolved into a teen today and I failed at getting Ringotchi yet again, but I'm not unhappy. He's now a Young Mametchi, following in the footsteps of his grandmother!

2zfsuw9.jpg
nozh4z.jpg
I'm going to try for Mametchi this time around. I've now had YM three times, but the previous two times I screwed up the care. The first time, I messed up and ended up getting Kusatchi (oops). The second time, I screwed up again and ended up getting Nyorotchi (double oops). Hopefully this time will be different.

Futagotenshi are still with me at the age of fourteen, and they're beginning to get pretty needy. I suspect they'll be leaving me within the next few days.

wlbnfq.jpg
I pause them quite a bit so they might live a little longer because of that. Still, I'm not expecting them to live past 20. Even 14 is a pretty decent lifespan for an Angel.

I ended up getting pretty bored last night, and all of my other tamas were asleep, so I started up my Plus again, although I'll probably be pausing it quite a bit as well. I picked up where I last left off, which was a third generation baby boy, who I named Hikaru at my sister's request.

15x4jkz.jpg
317cidx.jpg
For his toddler stage, he evolved into Marutchi. Odd, because although his parent was an unhealthy adult (Robotchi), he was fully trained. Oh well, I can't complain because the toddler stage doesn't last that long.

243karq.jpg
I've been taking decent care of him, but I'm fairly sure I'll end up with Hinotamatchi anyway. I don't think you can get Ichigotchi from Marutchi after the first generation.

Ilse is now 54, although she'll be 55 in a few hours. This thread is an interesting one; it seems that around 60 is the age where you really need to start being careful. If Ilse survives her 60s, she should be right on track to reaching 100.

23h99au.jpg
2lo0ksl.jpg
She tried out the hair gel and ended up with quite the 'fro!

Latest posts

Back