S.S. Seabound

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth grinned slightly at Peter. "I have no idea either, I was kind of just guessing. " She admitted. She followed the others in suit behind Ty. She was glad there was someone else to lead the pack. Her sense of direction was prettly horrible, and usually led to walking around in circles. She played with the skirt of her dress, smoothing it out and wriggling it down a bit, trying to get it into a comfortable position after sitting. "I wonder how they manage to have all this stuff on here without the boat sinking. " She wondered out loud. At this point she'd like to think there was a bit of magic involved, as an actual scientific explaination wasn't nearly as fun.

Peter and Olivia followed Ty and brought up the rear of the group. Peter was glad to finally see Olivia talking and enjoying the company of other people. At this rate, they would have an incredible summer and make a lot of new friends. Peter couldn't help but smile at the thought. Olivia walked beside him, completely oblivious to Peter's thoughts. She never realized that being friendly with others could make her feel this nice! It was a feeling she couldn't shake, and the ghost of a smile on her lips was evidence of that.

"I know," Ty said, although without turning around to face Elizabeth since if he turned around while walking, he'd probably bump into somebody since there were quite a few people besides them walking around, also likely looking for a place to eat. "I wonder how they do it. They must have to use super heavy duty stuff.. No wait, if they did, then the ship would sink. Hmm." He mulled the thought over in his head, stroking his chin in a Thinker statue poseish way.

Elizabeth smiled. Something about this ship just made her happy. She giggled slightly at Ty and spun around giddily taking a few steps back until she was beside Olivia, giving her a smile. "How do you think they do it?" she asked the pair. She glanced around at the different little booths and food stands and restaurant shops. It reminded her of the carnivals she'd seen on tv. "What kind of food do you guys want to eat?" she asked. She then stopped and blushed slightly, realizing she had begun to talk a lot and had asked multiple questions at once. "Woops sorry. I'm rambling again. Sorry, this place has just got me all hyped up. I've never been on a ship or a boardwalk before. It reminds me of things I've only seen on tv!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia laughed lightly, "Oh no, it's fine! I understand how you feel right now. I'm having trouble taking it all in!" she said cheerily. Peter grinned happily and looked at their small group. "Let's just pick something! We have all summer to try everything else, so I don't think it makes a difference what we try first," Peter said and looked at all of the available restaurants on the boardwalk. "How about you pick, Elizabeth?" Olivia asked and smiled warmly.

Ty smiled and watched the three, having experienced a similar "Oh-my-god-this-is-so-*&()()*&-amazing" sensation when he had come to the boardwalk earlier. "I'm fine with anything besides something completely weird and unedible sounding like fried bubble gum or whatever weird fried food trend they have going on right now, so I agree. Your call, Elizabeth."

Nate was walking on the boardwalk, awed by all the things that were on it. He found himself thirsty, and then began to head for a drinking fountain. As he headed back from the drinking fountain, he saw four teens that looked to be about his age hanging out.

"I know, its crazy right?" Elizabeth gushed. She felt like she was going to get whiplash from turning her head side to side so much but she didn't know which way to look or what side of the path to look at and she didn't want to miss a thing. "True," she said to Peter, then turned to Olivia again "I don't think thats a very good idea. I'm afraid I'm not very adventurous about food. If given the choice I'd never try anything new. I would simply live off of a few select foods." she admitted grinning sheepishly. "So, it's probably best if someone else picks."

Olivia bit her lip slightly and looked around at their options. She hated making decisions, but she figured that they would just stand there until someone said something. "How about there?" She asked and pointed to the restaurant closest to them. By the looks of it, it seemed like a pizza joint. Perfect! Who doesn't like pizza? Besides, it seemed pretty empty for the most part, but Olivia could smell the pizza from their spot on the boardwalk.

Elizabeth followed Olivia's gaze to the little pizza place. "Sure, sounds good to me. " she agreed smiling. She took in a breath and breathed in the wonderful aroma. She could smell pizza and freshly baked dough and it reminded her of being back home and walking by the little pizza joint a few blocks from where she lived. She turned toward the pizza place and followed Olivia toward it. "It smells really good." she told the group.

"Sure! Pizza is the best food ever, I could live off of it. Man, it smells so darn good. Probably even better since we're all hungry." Ty took a deep whiff of the warm scent of pizza, his stomach suddenly beginning to grumble. He followed after the rest of the group to the pizza place.

Elizabeth grinned. "Alright, let's go then!" she said as the headed closer to the entrance. As they headed inside the restaurant she took another happy breath, breathing in the scent of pizza. She hadn't had pizza in the longest time and she had actually quite missed it. "So where do you guys wanna sit? " She saw a few open tables and some empty booths.

His hunger level escalated as Ty entered the restaurant, the smell of pizza going tempting his stomach. Ty shrugged in response to Elizabeth's question. "I'm fine where we sit, although tables would be preferred because sometimes booths can be hard for me to fit in, since I'm pretty huge. Sometimes I'm jealous of the littler people, sometimes, well, I'm happy that I'm the size I am."

(I guess it's still okay to join, but you'll have catching up to do. Plus, keep in mind this is a rather literate RP).

Name: Kit Henderson

Looks: Kit has shoulder length choppy back hair, she dyed the bottom layer pink and has failed on multiple attempts to cut her own hair, resulting in a small clump of short hair that sticks up at all time. She has green eyes and light skin with a few freckles on her cheeks and shoulders.. She has small dimples that show when she smiles. Kit is 5'6" and slender. She usually wears neon colored skinny jeans with old school black converse with her bikini top on which is covered with a wifebeater or a cut up band tshirt.

Personality: Kit is a mischievous prankster. She is blissfully unaware that not everybody is in love with her little pranks. She tends to come off too strong to other, more socially sensitive people, with her frequent use of sarcasm. Despite coming off as bossy or immature, she gives just about anything to make her friends happy, even if it means that she will have to get into trouble doing so by taking the blame for anything. The greatest feeling on earth to her, is the feeling she gets when she knows she has made someone laugh. Kit will rely on strange actions to get her fix of adventure, wether it's from jumping off a tall diving board or running around Walmart in strange outfits with her best friend

Other:She's an avid gamer and will try to show off her 'skills'. She loves just about any type of music one could dance to. Kit is definitely more relaxed and calm at home than she is with friends.

Elizabeth nodded. "Okay." she didn't care where they sat. Since it didn't really seem like any of them cared which side they sat on she just headed towards the cashier where you ordered your pizza. "We can just sit at at table over there then after we get the pizza. " she said. She stopped at the counter. The girl who had been there a minute ago had dashed back into te kitchen and so they were going to have to wait a minute to order.

Name: Kit

Looks: Kit has shoulder length choppy back hair, she dyed the bottom layer pink. She has green eyes and light skin with a few freckles. She has small dimples that show when she smiles. Kit is 5'6" and slender.

Personality: Kit is mischievous and isn't afraid to get into trouble. She likes adventure and loves to laugh. She's a tad sarcastic but it's never meant to be taken too seriously.

Other:She's such a gamer and will try to own anyone at any game. Her only weakness is any Mario game, she fails at those. She loves to dance to any type of techno and listens to any form of hardcore music.
(Sorry gamer, I'll have to reject your form, because it's lacking in length, and there needs to be more to the personality then just what you have. Your character also kind of needs to have a last name too.)

"Gotcha." Ty stuck his hands into the pockets of his basketball shorts, and then asked, "So, what are we ordering? Any pizza is fine, but I've never really liked bell peppers, green or red, so I'd prefer we not have those. Oh, and no thin crust, because in my opinion, only wimps sacrifice the tastiness of a thick crust to have a little thin crunchy thing holding pizzaish deliciousness. I hope you guys are okay with that." Ty took yet another whiff of the air, smiling at the ever so familiar and tasty scent.

Olivia nodded in agreement. "I'm alright with pepperoni, but if we get anything else I'll just pick it off," she said. Peter leaned on Olivia's shoulder, one of the things he liked to do just to poke fun at her height.

"I'll eat anything!" he cheered as his stomach grumbled loudly. His cheeks flushed lightly, but he figured everyone else was the same way. "I can feel this is going to be a great summer," Peter remarked out of nowhere and flashed a bright smile at everyone. Olivia couldn't help but forget her annoyance and giggle at him. Peter always knew how to put someone in good spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back