SCARY STORIES...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow :) you guys relly know how 2 tell scary stories!tell more!tell more!

The Hook

retold by

S. E. Schlosser

The reports had been on the radio all day, though she hadn't paid much attention to them. Some crazy man had escaped from the state asylum. They were calling him the Hook Man since he had lost his right arm and had it replaced with a hook. He was a killer, and everyone in the region was warned to keep watch and report anything suspicious. But this didn't interest her. She was more worried about what to wear on her date.

After several consultation calls with friends, she chose a blue outfit in the very latest style and was ready and waiting on the porch when her boyfriend came to pick her up in his car. They went to a drive-in movie with another couple, then dropped them off and went parking in the local lover's lane. The blue outfit was a hit, and she cuddled close to her boyfriend as they kissed to the sound of romantic music on the radio.

Then the announcer came on and repeated the warning she had heard that afternoon. An insane killer with a hook in place of his right hand was loose in the area. Suddenly, the dark, moonless night didn't seem so romantic to her. The lover's lane was secluded and off the beaten track. A perfect spot for a deranged mad-man to lurk, she thought, pushing her amorous boyfriend away.

"Maybe we should get out of here," she said. "That Hook Man sounds dangerous."

"Awe, c'mon babe, it's nothing," her boyfriend said, trying to get in another kiss. She pushed him away again.

"No, really. We're all alone out here. I'm scared," she said.

They argued for a moment. Then the car shook a bit, as if something…or someone…had touched it. She gave a shriek and said: "Get us out of here now!"

"Jeeze," her boyfriend said in disgust, but he turned the key and went roaring out of the lover's lane with a screeching of his tires.

They drove home in stony silence, and when they pulled into her driveway, he refused to help her out of the car. He was being so unreasonable, she fumed to herself. She opened the door indignantly and stepped into her driveway with her chin up and her lips set. Whirling around, she slammed the door as hard as she could. And then she screamed.

Her boyfriend leapt out of the car and caught her in his arms. "What is it? What's wrong?" he shouted. Then he saw it. A bloody hook hung from the handle of the passenger-side door.

((I Did Not Create That Story!!))

*Tgd*

The Hook retold by

S. E. Schlosser

The reports had been on the radio all day, though she hadn't paid much attention to them. Some crazy man had escaped from the state asylum. They were calling him the Hook Man since he had lost his right arm and had it replaced with a hook. He was a killer, and everyone in the region was warned to keep watch and report anything suspicious. But this didn't interest her. She was more worried about what to wear on her date.

After several consultation calls with friends, she chose a blue outfit in the very latest style and was ready and waiting on the porch when her boyfriend came to pick her up in his car. They went to a drive-in movie with another couple, then dropped them off and went parking in the local lover's lane. The blue outfit was a hit, and she cuddled close to her boyfriend as they kissed to the sound of romantic music on the radio.

Then the announcer came on and repeated the warning she had heard that afternoon. An insane killer with a hook in place of his right hand was loose in the area. Suddenly, the dark, moonless night didn't seem so romantic to her. The lover's lane was secluded and off the beaten track. A perfect spot for a deranged mad-man to lurk, she thought, pushing her amorous boyfriend away.

"Maybe we should get out of here," she said. "That Hook Man sounds dangerous."

"Awe, c'mon babe, it's nothing," her boyfriend said, trying to get in another kiss. She pushed him away again.

"No, really. We're all alone out here. I'm scared," she said.

They argued for a moment. Then the car shook a bit, as if something…or someone…had touched it. She gave a shriek and said: "Get us out of here now!"

"Jeeze," her boyfriend said in disgust, but he turned the key and went roaring out of the lover's lane with a screeching of his tires.

They drove home in stony silence, and when they pulled into her driveway, he refused to help her out of the car. He was being so unreasonable, she fumed to herself. She opened the door indignantly and stepped into her driveway with her chin up and her lips set. Whirling around, she slammed the door as hard as she could. And then she screamed.

Her boyfriend leapt out of the car and caught her in his arms. "What is it? What's wrong?" he shouted. Then he saw it. A bloody hook hung from the handle of the passenger-side door.

((I Did Not Create That Story!!))

*Tgd*
i will look 1 up but not right now cause im in my room....ALONE...

I got one!

There was a girl, and her best friendsaid every night, she heard a voice that said 'One step closer!' Then, one day, the best friend was killed, and a tape was played to the girl of the killers voice. And the girl knew it was the voice that the best friend had heard,as she had been round her house the day before, and heard it... Then, the next day, it started to happen to the girl...

That's a true story, my friend was the girl, and she had a best friend that was killed by a voice.... I'm very lonly now

i have 1!

I shivered in delight and bit my lips. My sister was now going to pay. She had done enough bad things to me in the past. So because of that; she would have a taste of my bitter revenge. And I had a perfect surprise for her, right next to me.

I smiled and picked up my “surprise” and looked at it. It was a small clown doll, which had an evil expression on its small face. It had a sharp knife on its tiny, white hand. I had bought this at the Halloween Store for free. The owner seemed desperate to give it away. And I had took it without giving much thought as to why the man had wanted to get rid of it.

My sister, Melissa, was scared of clowns. Very, very scared. A long time ago, there had been an incident at a circus that Melissa can’t apparently forget. She and I had once been there, playing on all kinds of fun rides. We were walking down to the Moon Walk when suddenly a huge clown popped out of no where and smiled its yellow teeth real big. I laughed and pointed but Melissa just shrieked and ran away. I don’t know what was so scary about the clown but it had certainly spooked her big time. Ever since then, she never came near a circus that visited our town.

I chuckled to myself, thinking how horrified Melissa was going to be when she spotted the doll grinning at her on the dresser that was in front of her bed. Especially when it was going to happen in the dark, while she was sleeping. I’ll make a small noise to wake her and when she does, she will scream out loud with surprise…and with absolute fear.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:35. She would be going to sleep at 11:00. I rubbed my hands in anticipation. I could hardly wait until it was time. I looked at the clown. Even the clown looked like it too wanted the taste of revenge.

Lying back on the bed, I closed my eyes. A couple of minutes of rest wouldn’t hurt at all. Planning out the whole scheme wore me out. I let my eyes close and breathed more deeply and slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a sudden gasp. My forehead beaded with wet sweat. Looking at the time, I saw it was after 11:00. Good. Just in time. She would be asleep by then. I searched the room and spotted my doll. The moonlight shone deathly pale on the clown. Its yellow teeth glinted bright. I smiled. It looked scary, scary enough to make my sister jump out of her skin. Giggling, I grabbed it and ran out of my room.

Melissa’s room was dark. She was definately asleep. Her shallow breaths were heard throughout the air. I tiptoed on the wooden floor and up to her dresser. I placed it on top of it, making it looked like it was ready to kill her. Its knife was poised in a position to stab. Though it was not directly in the moonlight, I could still see every description of the positioned clown. I made my way back to the door and called out to my sister.

“Melissa…Melissa…Wake up…” She stirred from her bed and opened her eyes wearily. By the time she had spotted the doll on her dresser, I was already in my bed giggling like a maniac. I heard her shriek. I laughed out loud.

She cried out threats that she was going to get me back. I shook my head, smiling. What a spoiled sport. It was only a doll clown.

Suddenly, she screamed. This time with fear, not with blubbering threats. I became confused. What was going on? Her screams turned even louder. She sounded like she was scared to death. Goose bumps rose from my arms and I felt creeped out. Suddenly, she stopped. My eyes widened. I wanted to scare her not kill her. I jumped from my bed and burst out of my room.

I stopped at her doorway and screamed. I felt dizzy with nausea and fear. My sister, lay dead on her bed, her red blood smearing the white blankets. Her eyes were wide with sheer terror. Her hands were up before her, as if she was shielding something from her. I knew what she was trying to block. A small knife protruded from her forehead and into her skull. Blood gushed out from the wound. Her arms and legs shown deep scratches.

Oh my god. I was stunned. And angry. Whoever did this was definately going to pay. My mind turned blank. The killer…he was probably in the same room. My blood ran cold in my veins and I started to wheeze with fright. The clown! Where was the clown?

I looked around but I couldn't find it. Then, I spotted it. It was lying right next to my sister, its devilish grin shining. But the teeth weren’t yellow anymore. Now they were dark with…blood.

I'll tell you wants so scary that you wont go to your school again

The ugliest kid Doing the ROBOT!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

i also have another 1...but i made it up...it wazent really me!

was 13, and visiting my cousins who lived about 70 miles from where I lived at the time. We had already spent three days together, and I was all set to leave to go home the next morning.

Every day I was there, my cousins and I would take a trail through the light woods to get to the lake, where we would skip rocks, and sometimes go swimming. On this particular day, my cousins had to go into town for a while, leaving me in the presence of my aunt and uncle until they got back. It didn't take very long to become bored, however. So I told my aunt that I was going down to the lake early, and asked that she tell my cousins to come meet me when they got back. She agreed, and I went.

It was a walk, and I didn't notice how much longer it seemed without company. I figured that I was about halfway there, when I came to a branch that was blocking my way. I could go around it, crawl under, or push it out of the way. I decided to push it, to see if I could break it in the process. I pushed hard with both hands, and soon enough, my way was clear again. I was about to let it snap back into place when a hand grabbed it a mere second before I could let go.

I looked at the pale hand that seemed as if there was no flesh underneath the white skin. My eyes then trailed up to the persons face.

It was a woman. She wore a dark red sweater and white slacks. Her eyes didn't seem human, wide and yet horribly aware. Even worse, they were fixed on me. She slowly opened her mouth.

"Go home Lucas." She said in a terrible tone that will haunt me for the rest of my days.

Half a second elapsed before I was running as fast as I could back to the house. I was completely horrified, crying, and panting as I sprinted what was probably a quarter-mile trip.

When I got back, I calmed down a bit, and decided against telling anyone. It was too unbelievable, and would be discarded as a lie by my cousins. When they came home, I asked if we could just stay in and watch movies, and they agreed.

I kept the whole thing to myself.

I woke up the next day to my aunt and uncle talking excitedly in the next room. Upon investigating their conversation, I realized just what had happened. A mountain lion had taken the life of a woman jogging on that very trail not two hours after I had left the house for the lake. I was in utter disbelief, but again, I told no one.

Then yesterday came.

My family and I were attending a funeral for my grandmother, a woman I had not met due to her failing health, and the fact my parents were on bad terms with her. My mother asked if I would approach the open casket with her to pay our respects, and I oblidged. I walked up to the alter, and froze dead in my tracks. She was wearing a dark red sweater, and was very pale...I could see that. It took a few moments before I could look at her face, but when I did, realization came over me, and I felt as if I was going to faint.

There was no mistaking it...

It was her...

this 1 is my real storie...i got pale right away.... :huh: ^_^

One cloudy day, my mother and I were home alone. My mother was upstairs and I was

downstairs watching TV, when I decided to go up to my room. I turned the corner and froze.

Sitting in the living room, was this little girl. I walked upstairs to my mom and asked, "Mom,

who is that little girl downstairs?" So, my mom freaks out, and we go downstairs to look; and

there was no one there - all the windows and doors were locked.

Most people say that it was just my mind playing with me; but, if so, why do I remember so

many details about the girl. Hmm...

i got this 1 off the internet...so dont think it is me! ok? here it goes:

My name is Selcia and I'm 17 years old. This scary event happened to me when I was only ten years old, but I still remember it...I am so freakin scared, thinking about what had happened 7 years ago.

Anyways, I was playing dolls in my house when I heard a soft voice whisper behind my ear. I shivered, but I ignored it at first, thinking it was just a breeze coming from the window. I looked at the windows and saw to my shock that they weren't open. But I forgot about it, later on. It was onlyl a few minutes later, when I heard someone whisper in my ears again. This time, I could make out the words.

"Celia, Celia, Celia." I looked around, but there was no one there. Then suddenly, I saw a little girl my age looking at me. She had a red skirt on with a white blouse. She looked pretty, if only her eyes weren't so dark and creepy. It almost looked like she had no eyeballs. Her mouth opened, and I only saw a black hole in it.

She called out, "Celia, celia, celia........ come in... to... the cellar."

It was so scary to listen to her dry and shivering voice. But I just stood still and listened to her. She then disappeared. I then opened the door and walked down the cellar stairs.

I saw the little girl again, and this time she was pointing at the ancient looking wall. She motioned with her hands as if she was tearing something down. I was confused, so I went back upstairs. I went in the kitchen to look for mother. I found her at the table and told her about the little girl. She grew pale, death pale, after I described how the girl looked like. She became frenzied and so scared I felt like I wanted to cry. But she shushed me and asked where the girl was. I told her down in the cellar and we both went down there.

I said that the red skirt girl was making tearing motions at the wall and my mother grew even more frantic. She called some carpenters and asked them to tear down the wall in the cellar. They came that same day and soon broke the wall. Inside, we found a small skeleton with a torn white blouse and red skirt. I was scared as h*** at that time.

My mother started to cry, saying how her little sister, Rose, disappeared wearing those same clothes and how everyone was upset, except for her uncle. He was acting more scared and nervous at the time, then upset.

We then went to mothers uncle's house and found him there. When we told him about the hidden body, he nearly fainted, but wouldn't say anything. Finally, he broke down and said that he tried to molest (sexually harass) the little girl when no one was looking, and Rose tried to run away. He was afraid that she would rat him out so he killed her and hid her body behind the wall of the cellar

im reposting this again because it said the parents will kill me if i dont do so...

crazy1 86:hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! who is this???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!

2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE. see...this is the part im talkin about!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was this girl and she was with

her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

The girl slowly came upon this one

myspace. It had creatures in the background and the man

looked like a psycho. She started

laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was. Right

then, an instant message came up. It said:

SatanStalker: So how do you like my

MySpace?

XxLoVemExX: What?

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway?

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;

you're looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know?

SatanStalker: I know. I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make

any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

SatanStalker: Especially when pretty girls like you visit.

SatanStalker: With very nice legs I might

add.

At the time the girl was wearing high

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man you're

starting to scare the living sh*t out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him

he's a f***ing psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think he's

watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really

matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me

from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, you're both alone so it's not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to

leave now because you're freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says

love me, and trust me that won't be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really

scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me.

I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

the room. Her head was nailed to the wall. Just her head.

There was this girl and she was with her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

If you do not repost this tonight

there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Starting tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die!!
i am reposting this! :ichigotchi: wow these stories are scary! :marumimitchi:

~Reanna

There was this girl and she was with her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Starting tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

ahhh i reposted!

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

I get really scared of these things........so I reposted. :p

*Tgd*

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

im reposting this couse now im scared!!! wouldnt this be considered spam :p im sorry for posting if it is...

I heard this one from my friend Allison :p

There was a Family of 3 a mother a father and there 10 year of daughter. There oldest kid was a son at the age 13. The 13 year old son died and the cause... no one knew. No one even liked him in the family they treated him bad. There was a cemetary just behind there, and thats where he was buried.

Every night the family heard strange noises and thier animals acted wierd.

They all went to bed 2 hours later since the noises stopped. Than.. At 2:00a.m the daughter woke up because she heard noises again. The noises said "sister"! "sister"! "come outside! i wanna show you somthing." said the mysterious voice. As stupid the daughter was.. she went outside and looked around. She said. "where are you?" The son said "behind the house!" come down to the cellar!" said the son.

The Girl went down into the cellar and there she saw her brother with a hatchet in his hands. The Sister could not tell who it was is hair was in the way of his face and there was blood dripping from his face. "Who are you?" said the sister. The boy raises his head and whips his hair out of his face.

The Sister was scared and she knew now that it was her brother. She gets down on her knees and starts crying. The sister says all this mumbling which makes it invalid to hear her talking. The Brother walks over to his sister and says..."how could you...?" "You Mom, and Dad ALL killed me in my sleep..." AND YOU WILL PAY!" The brother raises the hatchet and chops the head from her body. The sun was rising and the boy disposed of his sisters corpse and buries it into a hole. Than the sun was coming up. The boy returns to his grave.

The mom and dad awaken and find that there daughter was missing. They called the police and said that there daughter were missing. The Cop says "Has she been missing for 24 hours?" "no" the dad says. The cops says that theres nothing they can do at the moment. They went out and looked everywhere but could not find the daughter. That night they call the cops again and finally the cops just come down and solve all this. About an hour later the boy returns to the cellar and laughs, (like an evil laugh)

He keeps laughing while The mom, dad and the cop follows it.

They found there son with a hatchet in his hands. they go down little to walk near him. the boy callapses stones over the cellar door so they cant get back up to outside.

The boy talks to his parents about this and why. Than he had enough so he just slaughtered the mom, dad and the cop. The sun was coming and he had to dispose of there corpses. He buries them in sepate holes .

The family all died because they killed there son and he wanted revenge.

That was the last day anyone saw the family again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back