SCARY STORIES...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CRY CRY CRY I'm so scared and I'm crying!!!I'm 11 though.Why didn't u guys warn me that these stories are scary?I'm squimish and I feel like I'm being murdered.qwertyuiop.AHHHH AHHHH let go!asdfghjklzxcvbnmHELP

I am superstiousis so...

crazy1 86:hey baby!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! who is this???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!

2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE. see...this is the part im talkin about!

sorr if this is SPAM

tt101

i have 1!
I shivered in delight and bit my lips. My sister was now going to pay. She had done enough bad things to me in the past. So because of that; she would have a taste of my bitter revenge. And I had a perfect surprise for her, right next to me.

I smiled and picked up my “surprise” and looked at it. It was a small clown doll, which had an evil expression on its small face. It had a sharp knife on its tiny, white hand. I had bought this at the Halloween Store for free. The owner seemed desperate to give it away. And I had took it without giving much thought as to why the man had wanted to get rid of it.

My sister, Melissa, was scared of clowns. Very, very scared. A long time ago, there had been an incident at a circus that Melissa can’t apparently forget. She and I had once been there, playing on all kinds of fun rides. We were walking down to the Moon Walk when suddenly a huge clown popped out of no where and smiled its yellow teeth real big. I laughed and pointed but Melissa just shrieked and ran away. I don’t know what was so scary about the clown but it had certainly spooked her big time. Ever since then, she never came near a circus that visited our town.

I chuckled to myself, thinking how horrified Melissa was going to be when she spotted the doll grinning at her on the dresser that was in front of her bed. Especially when it was going to happen in the dark, while she was sleeping. I’ll make a small noise to wake her and when she does, she will scream out loud with surprise…and with absolute fear.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:35. She would be going to sleep at 11:00. I rubbed my hands in anticipation. I could hardly wait until it was time. I looked at the clown. Even the clown looked like it too wanted the taste of revenge.

Lying back on the bed, I closed my eyes. A couple of minutes of rest wouldn’t hurt at all. Planning out the whole scheme wore me out. I let my eyes close and breathed more deeply and slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a sudden gasp. My forehead beaded with wet sweat. Looking at the time, I saw it was after 11:00. Good. Just in time. She would be asleep by then. I searched the room and spotted my doll. The moonlight shone deathly pale on the clown. Its yellow teeth glinted bright. I smiled. It looked scary, scary enough to make my sister jump out of her skin. Giggling, I grabbed it and ran out of my room.

Melissa’s room was dark. She was definately asleep. Her shallow breaths were heard throughout the air. I tiptoed on the wooden floor and up to her dresser. I placed it on top of it, making it looked like it was ready to kill her. Its knife was poised in a position to stab. Though it was not directly in the moonlight, I could still see every description of the positioned clown. I made my way back to the door and called out to my sister.

“Melissa…Melissa…Wake up…” She stirred from her bed and opened her eyes wearily. By the time she had spotted the doll on her dresser, I was already in my bed giggling like a maniac. I heard her shriek. I laughed out loud.

She cried out threats that she was going to get me back. I shook my head, smiling. What a spoiled sport. It was only a doll clown.

Suddenly, she screamed. This time with fear, not with blubbering threats. I became confused. What was going on? Her screams turned even louder. She sounded like she was scared to death. Goose bumps rose from my arms and I felt creeped out. Suddenly, she stopped. My eyes widened. I wanted to scare her not kill her. I jumped from my bed and burst out of my room.

I stopped at her doorway and screamed. I felt dizzy with nausea and fear. My sister, lay dead on her bed, her red blood smearing the white blankets. Her eyes were wide with sheer terror. Her hands were up before her, as if she was shielding something from her. I knew what she was trying to block. A small knife protruded from her forehead and into her skull. Blood gushed out from the wound. Her arms and legs shown deep scratches.

Oh my god. I was stunned. And angry. Whoever did this was definately going to pay. My mind turned blank. The killer…he was probably in the same room. My blood ran cold in my veins and I started to wheeze with fright. The clown! Where was the clown?

I looked around but I couldn't find it. Then, I spotted it. It was lying right next to my sister, its devilish grin shining. But the teeth weren’t yellow anymore. Now they were dark with…blood.
That is the scariest thing I have ever read!!! :furawatchi:

There once was an old lady who loved to knit. One day, as she was quietly knitting, she heard footsteps, and a quiet voice from outside saying "bloody bloody drip drop!" The lady was a little scared, but then she quickly got back to knitting. Then she heard it again [SIZE=14pt]"bloody bloody drip drop!"[/SIZE] It was closer this time. She was really scared, so she hid by the door prepared to attack if she needed to. Then, It was really close this time [SIZE=21pt]"bloody bloody drip drop!"[/SIZE] the lady heard a knock on the door. She slowly opened the door, and a kid was standing there with a bloody finger, and said "Hey lady, do you have a Band-Aid?"

lol!

I am superstiousis so...

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly.

Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said '' I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD. I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you!

sorr if this is SPAM

tt101
scary!

[SIZE=8pt]Here's one...........[/SIZE]

Once there was a girl named Miley. She was going to go to a party with her boyfriend Jake. When they got there, Jake's friends were teasing and daring Miley to stand on a TombStone. They said if she stood on it then everyone would dissapear and when she got off of it somthing out of the Tombstone would grab her leg and pull her down. So they dared her to do it. She didn't beleive it so she went to a tombstone with Jake and his friends, and Jake tried to stop her. She really didn't beleive what his friends said so she she ignored him. So she stepped on the Tombstone and then everyone dissapeared. She was wondering where everyone went. Then she beleived. But, she forgot about the second part. So, she stepped off and a zombie from inside the Tombstone pulled her leg in the Tombstone and everyone came back and never found Miley.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was this girl and she was with

her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

The girl slowly came upon this one

myspace. It had creatures in the background and the man

looked like a psycho. She started

laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was. Right

then, an instant message came up. It said:

SatanStalker: So how do you like my

MySpace?

XxLoVemExX: What?

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway?

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;

you're looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know?

SatanStalker: I know. I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make

any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

SatanStalker: Especially when pretty girls like you visit.

SatanStalker: With very nice legs I might

add.

At the time the girl was wearing high

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man you're

starting to scare the living sh*t out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him

he's a f***ing psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think he's

watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really

matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me

from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, you're both alone so it's not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to

leave now because you're freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says

love me, and trust me that won't be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really

scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me.

I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

the room. Her head was nailed to the wall. Just her head.

If you do not repost this tonight

there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Starting tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die!!

Repost...

[SIZE=8pt]Here's one...........[/SIZE] 

Once there was a girl named Miley. She was going to go to a party with her boyfriend Jake. When they got there, Jake's friends were teasing and daring Miley to stand on a TombStone. They said if she stood on it then everyone would dissapear and when she got off of it somthing out of the Tombstone would grab her leg and pull her down. So they dared her to do it. She didn't beleive it so she went to a tombstone with Jake and his friends, and Jake tried to stop her. She really didn't beleive what his friends said so she she ignored him. So she stepped on the Tombstone and then everyone dissapeared. She was wondering where everyone went. Then she beleived. But, she forgot about the second part. So, she stepped off and a zombie from inside the Tombstone pulled her leg in the Tombstone and everyone came back and never found Miley.
i've heard a very similar one once

There was this girl and she was withher friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Starting tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

Repost...
[SIZE=8pt]I reposted[/SIZE]

That's kinda spammy when you repost that stuff I just realized. When I read that story a while back, I went to bed and there were no men in my house. Nothing is going to happen. This is a scary story thread, not a chain letter thread.

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Carly. (dont ask y i spell it dat way, okay?) A new boy moved to her school and everybody liked him- even the boys (wow a gay story) jk they liked him as a fwend and liked his basket ball moves. The boy asked her out. So, they ended up havin dinner at her house, and when he was going to leave she said, "my parents are gone..." *looks around room and laughs sweetly*

Bleah I dont want to say what comes up next- lets skip that.

The two parents got home, and the boy was alone. The mama said ," Where is Carly?" He said, "you'll find out soon enough..." So the parents scavenged the house. They looked outside. At the bottom of the pool lay Carly. There was a small area of blood floating in the pool. The parents looked back at the boy, standing in the doorway. He was smiling a smile like this: :kusatchi: but he didn't have sunglasses on (duh its night time)

He pulled out a hair dryer. "Wanna go for a swim?" he said. "No thank you, dear, but who did this?" the mama said. The boy ignored her and threw the curling iron into the pool. "Now do you want to?" he asked. The mom was about to reply when he pushed her in... Electricity ran through the water. He looked behind him and saw the father's bleeding, dead body. "Now, who's next?"

How did you like it? It scares me.... Thats just my thoughts. I hope you liked it!

this story is true as true can be one night my toy robot dinosaur was turned off but then the eyes still glowed blood red and it was laughing. Soon it was walking towards me laughing and it started to storm really bad outside. Then I got a Screwdriver and took out the batterys and the scarey part is it still came closer and the eyes glowed red. It wanted revange because one mechanical hand fell off then i tied it up and put in closet on every stormy night i hear the evil crackle

Last edited by a moderator:
this story is true as true can be one night my toy robot dinosaur was turned off but then the eyes still glowed blood red and it was laughing. Soon it was walking towards me laughing and it started to storm really bad outside. Then I got a Screwdriver and took out the batterys and the scarey part is it still came closer and the eyes glowed red. It wanted revange because one mechanical hand fell off then i tied it up and put in closet on every stormy night i hear the evil crackle
is that story real!!!omg!!!!!!!

There was this girl and she was withher friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

Repost...
here I am... reposting... call me supersticious

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

im reposting this again because it said the parents will kill me if i dont do so...

PART 2...

- LISA SMITH ''

MySpace?

any sense, how?

add.

They were in shock.

he's a f***ing psycho!

watching us?

scared.

Repost...

That is true!I googled it *PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!* I get scared easily
dont worry!!!

please dont post chain letters or else they r going 2 close it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back