SCARY STORIES...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did u know that part that i said that u have to repost it....i did not put that....i just copied and pasted it! if gonna delete that part

Yea, it's okay. I forgive you. I do things I shouldn't do. I know I shouldn't have came to this topic because I knew I would get scared. But I did anyway. I like reading scary stories for some reason even though they scare me to death. I know, I'm wierd like that.

Can we just start posting scary stories now!? You can talk about things in another forum. :)

Can we just start posting scary stories now!? You can talk about things in another forum. :angry:
yea...u r right! aaaaaaaa! there i go again! talkin about not the topic

There was this girl and she was with her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

The girl slowly came upon this one

myspace. It had creatures in the background and the man

looked like a psycho. She started

laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was. Right

then, an instant message came up. It said:

SatanStalker: So how do you like my

MySpace?

XxLoVemExX: What?

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway?

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;

you're looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know?

SatanStalker: I know. I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make

any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

SatanStalker: Especially when pretty girls like you visit.

SatanStalker: With very nice legs I might

add.

At the time the girl was wearing high

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man you're

starting to scare the living sh*t out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him

he's a f***ing psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think he's

watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really

matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me

from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, you're both alone so it's not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to

leave now because you're freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says

love me, and trust me that won't be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really

scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me.

I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

the room. Her head was nailed to the wall. Just her head.
Phew! Reposted!

crazy1 86:hey baby!!!h0tNsPiCy91: whos dis???

crazy1 86:ur secret admirer!!!!!

h0tNsPiCy91: o really.... quite lyin! whos dis???

crazy1 86:i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...

crazy1 86:i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: tonight u will see me some time tonight....

h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?

crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...

crazy1 86 had signed off.

the girl was so scared she locked alll her doors and windows. she made sure her room was secured. she was so scared if it was a joke or for real. she didnt know when he was going to come. the girl was frighten so she decided to sleep with her little sister. the girl dozed off quikly. then she heards a knock on the window. the girl slowly walked to the window. it started knocking louder. the girl looked through the windows and saw nothing. just some of the tree branches. the girl went back to bed with her sister. She found her sister dead. the girl panicked. she didnt know what to do. she ran and hid in the closet incase the guy was their for her. while looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. it was dark so she couldnt figure out who it was. she started to get more frighten. the man crept closer to the closet. the girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. then suddenly he open the closet door and pulled her out. her parents found her dead.

2 years after the the sisters deaths, the her parents got pregnant with a baby boy the girls room became a guest bedroom and the little sisters room where the murder took place became the babys room. the baby grew up to be a secessful kid. one night he was on the computer and got a instant messege.

h0tNsPiCy91:hey lil bro!!!

SmArtRThEnU: who is this?

h0tNsPiCy91: its your big sis.

SmArtRThEnU: i never had a sister. im an only child.

SmArtRThEnU:this is some kinda joke huh?

h0tNsPiCy91: mom and dad never told you?

h0tNsPiCy91: i died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91:we were murdered in your room which was once my little sisters room. she was killed in bed when i was sleeping and i was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

SmArtRThEnU:quite lying. i never had a sister. if i did my parents would tell me. whatever. your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: you dont believe me? well if you wanna look in your closet floor.

h0tNsPiCy91: i carved my name, time and date i was being murdered. then i carved my little sister name.

h0tNsPiCy91: if you dont believe me little brother check the internet. type in ''smith sisters murdered anonymously''.

h0tNsPiCy91: i gtg little brother. i love you. and mom and dad soo much. i cant believe they kept us a secret from you.

h0tNsPiCy91 signed off

the boy checked the closet. he saw the carvings. was it true? he surfed the internet and everything was their about the anonymous murder in the house. the next morning the boy went downstairs. it was so queit. maybe mom and dad was sleeping.. hours later the boy went in his parents room and they were not their. he never found them. then he found more carvings on the ground. it sayed '' I TOLD YOU I WASNT LYING. LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CANT BELIVE IT. I WONT TAKE YOU LIKE I TOOK THEM. I LOVE YOU!

- LISA SMITH ''

Freaky huh? I think it was fine too post this because there are other storys like this on here. I am not sure if it is real or not.

~Reanna
Yey! I'm free!

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.

Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror.

She lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage and sold herbal remedies for a living. Folks living in the town nearby called her Bloody Mary, and said she was a witch. None dared cross the old crone for fear that their cows would go dry, their food-stores rot away before winter, their children take sick of fever, or any number of terrible things that an angry witch could do to her neighbors.
Then the little girls in the village began to disappear, one by one. No one could find out where they had gone. Grief-stricken families searched the woods, the local buildings, and all the houses and barns, but there was no sign of the missing girls. A few brave souls even went to Bloody Mary's home in the woods to see if the witch had taken the girls, but she denied any knowledge of the disappearances. Still, it was noted that her haggard appearance had changed. She looked younger, more attractive. The neighbors were suspicious, but they could find no proof that the witch had taken their young ones.

Then came the night when the daughter of the miller rose from her bed and walked outside, following an enchanted sound no one else could hear. The miller's wife had a toothache and was sitting up in the kitchen treating the tooth with an herbal remedy when her daughter left the house. She screamed for her husband and followed the girl out of the door. The miller came running in his nightshirt. Together, they tried to restrain the girl, but she kept breaking away from them and heading out of town.

The desperate cries of the miller and his wife woke the neighbors. They came to assist the frantic couple. Suddenly, a sharp-eyed farmer gave a shout and pointed towards a strange light at the edge of the woods. A few townsmen followed him out into the field and saw Bloody Mary standing beside a large oak tree, holding a magic wand that was pointed towards the miller's house. She was glowing with an unearthly light as she set her evil spell upon the miller's daughter.

The townsmen grabbed their guns and their pitchforks and ran toward the witch. When she heard the commotion, Bloody Mary broke off her spell and fled back into the woods. The far-sighted farmer had loaded his gun with silver bullets in case the witch ever came after his daughter. Now he took aim and shot at her. The bullet hit Bloody Mary in the hip and she fell to the ground. The angry townsmen leapt upon her and carried her back into the field, where they built a huge bonfire and burned her at the stake.

As she burned, Bloody Mary screamed a curse at the villagers. If anyone mentioned her name aloud before a mirror, she would send her spirit to revenge herself upon them for her terrible death. When she was dead, the villagers went to the house in the wood and found the unmarked graves of the little girls the evil witch had murdered. She had used their blood to make her young again.

From that day to this, anyone foolish enough to chant Bloody Mary's name three times before a darkened mirror will summon the vengeful spirit of the witch. It is said that she will tear their bodies to pieces and rip their souls from their mutilated bodies. The souls of these unfortunate ones will burn in torment as Bloody Mary once was burned, and they will be trapped forever in the mirror.
So that's the story.

-Kuchipatchi-

Ps, stop posting chain letters!

I heard another story but it was nothing like that

There was this girl and she was with

her friend. They were looking through peoples MySpace sites.

The girl slowly came upon this one

myspace. It had creatures in the background and the man

looked like a psycho. She started

laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was. Right

then, an instant message came up. It said:

SatanStalker: So how do you like my

MySpace?

XxLoVemExX: What?

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway?

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;

you're looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know?

SatanStalker: I know. I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make

any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

SatanStalker: Especially when pretty girls like you visit.

SatanStalker: With very nice legs I might

add.

At the time the girl was wearing high

shorts. She started to pull them down a little bit to cover whatever she could. She and her friend started to get worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man you're

starting to scare the living sh*t out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly

guy like me touching your legs, right? I mean that's what you just said about me with your friend a minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him

he's a f***ing psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think he's

watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really

matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me

from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, you're both alone so it's not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to

leave now because you're freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says

love me, and trust me that won't be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really

scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs, trust me.

I doubt he's really coming. It's just a joke

from someone. They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight. All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up. She goes and knocks but no one says anything.

She opens th door and finds her friend there on the floor dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there.

News the next morning reported that there was one girl dead in the bathroom; her neck sliced with blood all over

the room. Her head was nailed to the wall. Just her head.

If you do not repost this tonight

there will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment. Starting tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die!!

*sorry... i had to repost...*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this story is kinda stupid, its not scary to me but is scary to other people. T_T I'm wondering if you'd think its scary.

These parents were leaving their house and had called a babysitter to babysit their son. The babysitter was watching TV with the boy and she calls up his parents asking them if she can watch TV in their room and they had agreed. While she was watching TV she couldn't keep her eyes off this life-size clown statue next to the dresser. It really freaked her out so she left the room and went back to watching the boy. When the parents got back and had paid the babysitter, she told them that the clown statue in their room had looked very freaky. Then the parents said they didn't have a clown statue. The babysitter went running up the stairs to go show them and when they got there the son was dead with a knife jabbed into his throat. The babysitter had realized it was the statue--not a statue but a man or was it?

So what do you think?

~Tama_Girl6

i think it is scary. it gives me a whole new veiw of clowns... *shudders*

im scared 2 post some things now...is because i just read a story from the internet and i dont expact it 2 say:

chain story...post this in 2 hours or bla bla bla. and thats when i think of postin' this here!

Here's one (it's also about clowns):

Two friends were on the computer, downloading pictures and chatting with their friends on IM. Suddenly, an IM popped up.

fReAkStEr says: Hey girls.

The two frends (Ann and Rose) didn't know who this person was.

Ann&Rose are buds says: who is this?

fReAkStEr says: I know you. Do you know me?

Ann&Rose are buds says: ummm no. r u from skool?

fReAkStEr says: No. I'm from your attic.

Ann&Rose are buds says: what!? stop lying. who the he** are u?

fReAkStEr: I'm Freakster.

Ann&Ros are buds says: huh!? whatever dude.

fReAkStEr says: We'll be seeing eachother soon girls.

"Block him already! He's scaring me!" Rose wailed. "Ok ok!" Ann told her.

fReAkStEr says: Blocking me won't help.

Ann was starting to get scared too, so she hit the block button. "That was spooky." Ann whispered. "Um...do you think we should take a look in the attic?" Rose asked, gulping. Ann nodded. "I'm curious to see whats up there. I've never been up there before." The two girls made their way up into the dusty attic. It was dark and the air was musty, but other than that nothing seemed to be wrong. "Hey! Look over there!" Rose said quietly, pointing to a face. Ann looked harder at the face. "Let's move closer." she said. They did, and it wasn't long before they realized it was a clown figure. "It's only a clown doll. Must have been mine when I was younger or something." Ann said, looking hard at the clown. It had a big red nose, creepy black eyes, and a large mouth. Rose tugged on Ann's arm. "Let's get out of here. That clown is starting to scare me." Ann nodded, but something caught her eye. A tag hung form the clown's neck. Ann read it. "Freakster." Ann said outloud. The color drained from her face. "This....this is really frekaing me out. Freakster? Isn't that what the weird guys name was?" Rose nodded. The two girls quickly scrambled from the attic, and locked it.

That night, the two girls had a sleepover. They both had forgotten about the clown and 'Freakster'. They were enjoying popcorn and a good movie. "I have to use the washroom." Rose said, standing up. "Don't worry about pausing the movie." "Ok." Ann said, munching away. After 20mins, Ann got really worried. "Whats taking her so long?" she thought to herself. She walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. To her surprise, it creaked open. Ann stepped inside. She screamed.

Rose lay dead on the ground, blood spattered on the walls. Ann sobbed into her hands. She glanced up at the mirror, and screamed again. In writing that looked like blood, the words, "Freakster is here." was writtin on the mirror. Ann started panicing. She ran out of the bathroom and to the front door. She unlocked it, and ran outside into the night. She tripped, and fell in the middle of her driveway. She felt herself being pulled backwards....back into the house. When Ann was inside the house again, she turned her head. Nobody was there. Ann searched the whole house for a sign of a killer. The last place she looked was her bedroom. She walked in, and the door slammed behind her. Ann looked, and there stood a clown doll. It's black eyes seemed even darker, and blood was on it's hands. "Your next, girly-girl." the clown raged, laughing with so much hatred it burned Ann. She raced to window, and was ready to jump.

The clown grabbed Ann's ankles, and cut off her toes. Ann screamed and dropped out of the window to her death. Her parents came home the next day, and discovered both girls dead. They cried their hearts out, and called the police. The police investigated, but couldn't figure anything out. The searched the whole house. After this incident, the mother and father moved out of the house and into a new one. The large house sold quickly. A little boy named Jimmy and his family moved in. One day, while exploring his new home, Jimmy came across a door. He opened it, and ended up in the attic. He saw a clown doll sitting in the attic, just sitting there. He climbed towards it, and noticed a tag hanging around it's wrist. Jimmy took a look at it, and screamed. It said, "You're next."

What do you think? I made that up.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one (it's also about clowns):
Two friends were on the computer, downloading pictures and chatting with their friends on IM. Suddenly, an IM popped up.

fReAkStEr says: Hey girls.

The two frends (Ann and Rose) didn't know who this person was.

Ann&Rose are buds says: who is this?

fReAkStEr says: I know you. Do you know me?

Ann&Rose are buds says: ummm no. r u from skool?

fReAkStEr says: No. I'm from your attic.

Ann&Rose are buds says: what!? stop lying. who the he** are u?

fReAkStEr: I'm Freakster.

Ann&Ros are buds says: huh!? whatever dude.

fReAkStEr says: We'll be seeing eachother soon girls.

"Block him already! He's scaring me!" Rose wailed. "Ok ok!" Ann told her.

fReAkStEr says: Blocking me won't help.

Ann was starting to get scared too, so she hit the block button. "That was spooky." Ann whispered. "Um...do you think we should take a look in the attic?" Rose asked, gulping. Ann nodded. "I'm curious to see whats up there. I've never been up there before." The two girls made their way up into the dusty attic. It was dark and the air was musty, but other than that nothing seemed to be wrong. "Hey! Look over there!" Rose said quietly, pointing to a face. Ann looked harder at the face. "Let's move closer." she said. They did, and it wasn't long before they realized it was a clown figure. "It's only a clown doll. Must have been mine when I was younger or something." Ann said, looking hard at the clown. It had a big red nose, creepy black eyes, and a large mouth. Rose tugged on Ann's arm. "Let's get out of here. That clown is starting to scare me." Ann nodded, but something caught her eye. A tag hung form the clown's neck. Ann read it. "Freakster." Ann said outloud. The color drained from her face. "This....this is really frekaing me out. Freakster? Isn't that what the weird guys name was?" Rose nodded. The two girls quickly scrambled from the attic, and locked it.

That night, the two girls had a sleepover. They both had forgotten about the clown and 'Freakster'. They were enjoying popcorn and a good movie. "I have to use the washroom." Rose said, standing up. "Don't worry about pausing the movie." "Ok." Ann said, munching away. After 20mins, Ann got really worried. "Whats taking her so long?" she thought to herself. She walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. To her surprise, it creaked open. Ann stepped inside. She screamed.

Rose lay dead on the ground, blood spattered on the walls. Ann sobbed into her hands. She glanced up at the mirror, and screamed again. In writing that looked like blood, the words, "Freakster is here." was writtin on the mirror. Ann started panicing. She ran out of the bathroom and to the front door. She unlocked it, and ran outside into the night. She tripped, and fell in the middle of her driveway. She felt herself being pulled backwards....back into the house. When Ann was inside the house again, she turned her head. Nobody was there. Ann searched the whole house for a sign of a killer. The last place she looked was her bedroom. She walked in, and the door slammed behind her. Ann looked, and there stood a clown doll. It's black eyes seemed even darker, and blood was on it's hands. "Your next, girly-girl." the clown raged, laughing with so much hatred it burned Ann. She raced to window, and was ready to jump.

The clown grabbed Ann's ankles, and cut off her toes. Ann screamed and dropped out of the window to her death. Her parents came home the next day, and discovered both girls dead. They cried their hearts out, and called the police. The police investigated, but couldn't figure anything out. The searched the whole house. After this incident, the mother and father moved out of the house and into a new one. The large house sold quickly. A little boy named Jimmy and his family moved in. One day, while exploring his new home, Jimmy came across a door. He opened it, and ended up in the attic. He saw a clown doll sitting in the attic, just sitting there. He climbed towards it, and noticed a tag hanging around it's wrist. Jimmy took a look at it, and screamed. It said, "You're next."

What do you think? I made that up.

*Tgd*
very very very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved it!

way isint this topic scary anymore? well it is not scary 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back