Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i accidently exited out of the chatroom instead of logging out..... (blonde moment) if you see like yogirl on their don't talk to her cause it wont let me back on taht screen name so i can't log out sooo ya know ttyl :unsure:

Admin: I think that the chat should be available 24/7, but people should be particularly encourage to come on Saturday.

I also highly recommend you switch over to IRC instead of the current type of chat. I can give you the name of an excellent network if you'd like, and I can help you set up the channel if you're unfamiliar with IRC ;]

I was going to suggest the same thing. IRC is much more efficient than what we have now. And you could give the current forum moderators the powers to moderate the chat as well.

I was going to suggest the same thing. IRC is much more efficient than what we have now. And you could give the current forum moderators the powers to moderate the chat as well.
Exactly. Plus, you can register your nickname so no one can steal it ^_^

i do not understand why do we not have a chat room every day? if they need someone to monitor the chat ill do it for free if it can be open every day. my husband works and i just stay home be a house wife:-D

i think it should be open from fir-sun but thats just me since saturdays all my favorite shows are on...

Admin: I think that the chat should be available 24/7, but people should be particularly encourage to come on Saturday.
I also highly recommend you switch over to IRC instead of the current type of chat. I can give you the name of an excellent network if you'd like, and I can help you set up the channel if you're unfamiliar with IRC ;]
Ah IRC! An old favorite of mine... However, the clients are either all Java based (instead of Flash) or standalone applications. The Java apps are not as stable and friendly to those users on Macs or older Windows... The standalone apps aren't as convenient to those tho don't know how to install or don't have permission to install applications on the system they are using. Lastly, the commands are too complicated for just casual chatters who hav never heard of or used IRC.

I disagree because i cant go on the computer. I could only go on the computer on Sundays so plz can u make the chat room open on Sundays and i will really appreciate it if u do that.

I missed it! ;_;

Which time zone do you mean when you say "Saturday"?

I missed it! ;_;
Which time zone do you mean when you say "Saturday"?
The chat room is opened for a full 24 hours so that everyone has a chance to access it... Remember we have a large international member base... :D

PS - Check out the new poll asking about the preferred chat day (here)

I HAVE THR BEST IDEA.................................................................:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*OPEN CHAT EVERYDAY!!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i dont see why you dont...lol

I HAVE THR BEST IDEA.................................................................:

Yes, I don't see why you can't have the chat room opened everyday.

ya im busy and the only days im free are saturdays, so i agree on changing it to saturday. :(

perfectly stated.

i don't see what the point is of only having it open on one day of the week.

;)

I agree, some people are busy on week days, just make like one of the days of the weekend a chat room day. :)

*~my tamagotchi's 411

Name*Jessy

Age*2

Stage*teenager

Generation*sixth :p

see yaull !!!!!!! :) :p :lol: :( ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back