Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i would be great if the chats were on like 3-4 days a week like tuesdays thursdays saturdays and sundays would be great

I can not get into the chat for the same reason. :( i dunno why its weird and im :wub: cuz it would be cool and every1 would be :huh:

i tried it yesterday and it didn't work for me either it just took me to the same site and i thought it was just my computer i'll try it again to see if it works :D

Ok Violet, if that doesn't work, then just keep doing these post things, they're ok, unless u don't like tamagotcis... give me your email address and i'll try to help. :D

i dont know if the chat work with me but i think we should at least have it three days a week !!! then most ppl will have a chance..im not having a go it is just an idea that is all!

Omg why did you change it to Saturday only? :( I want o talk to my friends after school! :huh: PLease change it back Admin please!I'm not trying to be selfish i like the chat open every day and just incase somone wants to cum in i'll get out! :(

Omg why did you change it to Saturday only? :) I want o talk to my friends after school! :) PLease change it back Admin please!I'm not trying to be selfish i like the chat open every day and just incase somone wants to cum in i'll get out! :huh:
I PM'd the Admin asking that, and she told me that alot of people don't go on the chat on week days and have other things to do like ME. Ryan, some of us don't have parents that let us go on the computer 24/7 :unsure: I'd like to have the chat open as much as you would every day...but you have to relize that "none" of us go in there on week days.....but....i dunno what about only week ends....???... ;) well anyways yeah......

admin, why cant the chat room b open everyday? i dont care what time it closes.i wanna talk 2 people and get tips different than the ones in the tips and tricks section.please make it open every day. :lol:

the chat really should be open every day, then it'd be more popular. opening it on one day is very limited and many people cannot make it that day. it should at least be two days a week. probably saturday and sunday would be great.

I think it should be open fri,sun,sat. I mean aren't those the days where we are most likely on the computer and wanting to chat, speeking of that someone go into the chat im lonley 2/12/05 c'mon in!

~vi :D

Hey i want it open everyday!!! It doesn't matter how many hours its open but id like 24! I wanna chat with my tama friends NOW!!

I'm not. It's working fine for me... also, can you open the chat room maby twice a week, or maybe everyday? Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back