Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepping the ChatRoom open all the time costs money,I don't think we have enough...

the chat room should be open everyday for my concern. Some people on a regular base have nothin to do so they come on tama talk and they want the chat room. Don't you guys notice that on saturdays when the chat room is open there are alot more people then usuall.Anyways we should have a vote for chat room open dont yah think well i would say we should. Lets vote these are your votes.

Chat room everyday

Chat room only sat

Chat room on the weekends

Chat room mon- fri

now start voting

Hey Taylorjade9 i was talking to you Sunday morning i think they should keep the chat room open

From Ruby

Hello everyone! :ph34r: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :lol: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
I now go there every saturday! ;)

YIPEE!! I LOVE CHATTING!! AHH I LOVE TAMATALK

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... We have some hours lef ton our first scheduled 24 hours of open chat... I wanted to get some input on what people thought about how it went...
Like Tuesdays?

Like having it open for 24 hours?

Like havng a chat room?
Yes

Yes

and Yes ;)

i tryed 2 get on it and i couldnt it said i hade to install something i wene i tryed to it wouldnt

i tryed 2 get on it and i couldnt it said i hade to install something i wene i tryed to it wouldnt
Must be Micromedia Flash Player, the chatroom runs on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Friday would be a good day.
I still agree with MY idea. :p Friday is when I have lots of time to spend on the computer because I stay up later. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back