Scheduled TamaTalk Chat Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the chat room but i have to drop my sister off to some place every sat and this week i'm going to the snow! :angry: but that meens i can't go on tamatalk. :angry: can you put it on sunday coz sats not really my day. if you like sat you might want to make sat and sun...

yeah the chat rooms a great idea! thanx but i can't on sats. maybe suns... :wub: :lol:

Hello everyone! :ph34r: The chat room will now be open and available to everyone on every Saturday of the week. The room will automatically unlock itself and stay open for the full 24 hours (server's time zone). This should allow our friends in all parts of the world to be able to pop in any time that day to check for members in the room.

Current results from this poll recommend we schedule chats on Saturdays... However, this can be changed to another day if people want it to. :ph34r: So vote if you haven't already!

We are also now moving to a new chat system with tons of new features! Make sure you are logged in to TamaTalk first since this system requires registration.

[SIZE=14pt]Click Here To Enter Chat![/SIZE]

*Updated March 2005*
"My Quote"

:D :wub: "Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game" :wacko: :wacko:

hey admin tha chat thing is seeming to to work for me can you tell me if im doing something wrong or anything else about it well thanx buh bye from babii gurl92123 ( courtney) !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MY TAMAGOCHI LOOKES LIKE POO *CRIES* WAAAA :rolleyes:   :wacko:
i think that is a secret character or something

Last 10 Posts [ In reverse order ]

bratzrox Posted on Jul 17 2005, 06:12 PM

MY TAMAGOCHI LOOKES LIKE POO *CRIES* WAAAA

twilightmorning Posted on Jul 15 2005, 07:56 PM

nobody i know

roar the tiger Posted on Jul 15 2005, 04:34 PM

OK THERES ABOUT 60 PPL ONLINE NOW IM SURE thell talk to ya

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 10:15 AM

Some one please talk to me

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 05:08 AM

Hi My Full Name Is:Luke S

My Tama's Name Is Micro

He Is A Toddler!

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 04:41 AM

You are cool

(NOT)

Ha Ha Ha!

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 04:38 AM

I need to talk!

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 04:37 AM

Is anybody else on this site?

If there is please reply.

Luke Posted on Jul 15 2005, 04:35 AM

My name is Luke,

my tamagotchi is a toddler and his name is Micrio

~isnt this a chatrrom topic?~ at least babiigurl92123 posted something about the chatroom! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
People, It all costs money! We cannot continue everyday without continued sponsorship. Our current sponsor ends very soon.

JC

[SIZE=14pt]ppl think about Admin, the more he opens chat day the more money he has to burn away!! i kno hes proberly rich but wat if hes just a normal kind person?? i hope u guys think about that[/SIZE]

why can't we just go on everyday? because its the best thing on the site!, and it will just be boring otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back