School Of Heros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's true. I guess there's a such thing as too quiet." Aaron frowned a little bit.

"I'm going to ask if I can go on a stakeout. Wanna come with?" Maxine then drank half of her soda. "It'll be nice to get out of this place. I need some air."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'd love to." Aaron stood up. He had yet again forgotten to eat, despite sitting down in a cafeteria. He loved to eat, don't get me wrong, but he was so constantly on the move, looking for exciting things to do, that it often slipped his mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you going to eat anything?" Maxine asked with a facefull of muffin. "I mean the food here isn't fantastic but it's better than eating nothing."

"....oh, right! Food. I forgot, thanks." Aaron laughed, and grabbed something to eat.

While Aaron wasn't looking Maxine made a weird face. Who would forget to eat. She shrugged it off, there were a bunch of side effects of superpowers, maybe this was his. "Anyway while you eat Imma go ask if we can go!"

Maxine popped her wings out and flew to the office. She got permission and flew back.

"We can go." She chimed.

"Awesome." Aaron grinned. In the time she was gone, he'd finished eating. He stood up. "Let's go."

"Let me get my costume on and I'll meet you at the front entrance."

Maxine flew to her room and put her dress on. She put her hair up in a ponytail, got her mask on, put on her her green sneakers and headed out her dorm and to the entrance.

"You ready to go?" Maxine said with a huge smile. She couldn't wait, she hadn't been out of the school for awhile and she craved adventure. "Well, lets go to the city".

"Sounds like a plan." Aaron was excited, too. He hadn't had reason to go off school grounds in a long time, and he loved the city.

"Anywhere, really." Aaron looked around, "I mean, where do you think a good place would be?"

"Hmm... think like a criminal.... dark alleyway? No that's too drugdealer, Junkyard? Eww... I seriously don't know, maybe if we check the news?" Maxine got a quarter from her belt's pocket and put it in a big metal case with many newspapers. She took one out and gave it to Aaron.

Aaron looked through the newspaper. "Bank robberies are a bit cliche, don't you think?"

"I know, but we wouldn't be allowed to anyway. I'm going to put my costume on and go out. Bye!" Sarah teleports into her room.

"No, worse." Aaron said, "Look at this." he showed her a picture in the news paper. "I got this guy in jail ages ago, and now he's done his time. He's being released."

After putting on her costume Sarah teleports to the others. "Let me look." She asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back