School Of Heros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There's no way he learned his lesson." Aaron said, handing her the article. "He was a serial killer. He was supposed to do much more time than this. He had men on the outside. The article says he was falsely prosecuted. That's a lie."

"Well I guess we have a mission. Wherever he is, that's where we are going." Dragonfli said, for one of the first times, she had a serious look on her face.

"Yeah... I don't know what he did to get out. Bribery, blackmail, it could have been anything. But he needs to be back in jail." Aaron grimaced.

"It says he was held in the downtown jail. We should go there and see if we can get a lead."

Ginger was already in her costume, at the police department. She was looking through the serial killer's criminal records, trying to find any lead on where he could possibly be hiding out.

"Well let's go then." Dragonfli's big green wings popped out of her back. Shocking citizens in the process. "Now Aaron, how are you going to get there?"

Pyrofever's hair liked to turn into flames when she got frustrated. And right now, the ends of her hair started to burn. There were no signs of anywhere the criminal could be staying, and this made Pyrofever unhappy, to say the least.

"I can go by foot. Unless you can carry me. Are you strong enough for that? I'm fine going by foot." Aaron said.

"Then I guess you're fine, hold on tight." Maxine rose from the ground and flew at about a car-speed to the jail downtown. "We're here..." She said as she landed with a bigger 'thump' on the ground. "Sorry I don't have the whole 'landing' thing down yet."

Aaron laughed, "Nah, that's fine. Danger is fun." he stood up and brushed himself off.

Ginger heard Maxine landing, and went outside. She saw the pair and said, "I've found absolutely no lead in any of his paper work. I've even tried talking to his cellmates." She licked two of her fingers and put out the ends of her hair before anything caught on fire.

"I don't think his cellmates would rat him out." Aaron said, "These types, they're loyal. They work like a pack."

"Well the whole gang is here now, well I guess I should say something now. My uncle works here, let me change and I should be able to get us a start. He loves me."

Ginger looked over her shoulder at Maxine. She raised an eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure your uncle isn't working today. I talked to all the officers." She stood on her tiptoes to look past Aaron. "Wait- I think we've found ourselves a lead." Two more inmates were sneaking out of the jail. Ginger motioned for the gang to follow her. Her bare feet didn't make a sound as she quietly followed behind the criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back