School Of Heros.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron went over to the frozen inmates, and looked them over, "How're they going to help us?" he asked, then shrugged, "I guess it's something."

"you haven't figured? 1. you can sneak up to them and 2. I dunno if he IS the one but if he is, You can still get him right? I mean, If we do fail we cn just rewind time!"

"Neither of these two are the guy we're looking for. But this is the jail he was at, maybe they know something..." Aaron considered.

"Do any of you have handcuffs? We should make sure they can't run once you unfreeze them." Aaron said.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Would stunning work? I could zap them if you guys are able to carry them...." Maxine said quietly, she didn't like being around all these people.

"well, you can still move them while frozen, it's jus that they can't move themselves. Plus, If we do carry them, we can't unfreeze time in a public place as it will look like we just appeared there..."

"Ok! Someone can help me carry this guy and the other could be carryied by someone else. Don't worry! He won't be that heavy! and I fyou "drop" him, he'll stay afloat."

"We are sort of in costume right now. I doubt that is less strange than appearing out of nowhere." Aaron mentioned.

"We need to question them. Ginger says one was an accomplice." Aaron said.

"Yeah. I do." GInger said. She looked at the woods about a mile off and pointed. "Take them back there. I know a cave. We have powers, it's not like they can run or fight."

"and what will my powers do excatly?" Ruby said to them, hands on hips, "We can just try and if we get it wrong, we can just rewind time!"

Ginger crossed her arms. She was clearly getting annoyed with Ruby. "Okay, first of all, this is a team thing. It's not the Ruby show. Second of all, we need them unfrozen to talk to them."

Ruby felt very angry and then told them, "Fine then! If you don't need my help, then you won't!" Ruby started to leave and unfroze time. "Not like it matters anyway" She muttered to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back